BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Will Jesy ever be welcomed back?
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
shadow2009
post 31st May 2022, 05:07 PM
Post #41
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,059

QUOTE(Yobnedor @ May 31 2022, 11:26 AM) *
There were rumours that Leigh Anne and Jesy fell out around the Get Weird era but that was never proven/confirmed.

I think that all four of them done really well to work together and spend so much time together for nine years before coming to blows really. I have friends and family that I'm close with and sometimes I'm sick of the sight of them and being around them too much irritates me so I can't imagine how hard it must be in a girl group when there's so much cameras and attention analysing every interaction you have with eachother.

Saying that, I think a combination of things probably caused Jesy and the other three to fall out. For a start lockdown meant that they were all finally spending time alone and while the other three were very much still pro-Little Mix and getting involved in promo and embracing all the at home interviews and games, Jesy was clearly over it and barely spoke. She did admit that lockdown made her think about what's important to her and that she did actually enjoy some aspects of the isolation and not being in 'Little Mix' all the time. Secondly I feel like Jesy's documentary being so popular and her filming for it away from the other three girls (while they were doing YouTube content) and then her winning an award made her (correctly, at the time) think she was riding a wave of public goodwill and that she was in a better position than the others to finally go solo. Thirdly 2020 also brought us BLM and the protests around the world which I guess made Leigh more observant and passionate about standing up for her beliefs even if it meant being confrontational with Jesy and her blackfishing.

Jesy has been a clown but I don't think re-writing history to imply there's always been bad blood or previous fall outs is helpful. They all clearly loved eachother and had a strong friendship for about nine years. It was only a year before Jesy left that they were filming the Eat In series at eachothers houses.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Yousee
post 31st May 2022, 05:13 PM
Post #42
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 129,076

There are different degrees of falling out though. Not every falling out means "I hate you"/"I can't stand you". Sometimes people also grow apart.
Not that it means much, but Leigh-Anne was the only one who didn't cry in Jesy's documentary. When Jesy was in tears as they performed The Cure in Europe 2019, Leigh-Anne tried to hug her, but Jesy gravitated towards and hugged Perrie whilst seemingly leaving Leigh-Anne ignored. Again, I'm probably reading too much meaning into the body language with benefit of hindsight.
As an outsider with little bits and pieces I can gather from interviews and performances and all, I feel Leigh-Anne has had a hard time in that group, and it does seem Jesy was the least sensitive whilst she (Jesy) thought her own problems were the most. She's been ignored, bullied, trolled (all of them have had their share and not just Jesy), felt invisible, least favoured by fans, mocked as least talented, etc. I think that's why Leigh's so keen on this hiatus. It's clear they love and respect each other so much, especially as a trio. But as a soloist, even if she doesn't have as much success as Little Mix, she can fly to Brazil and perform to fans who actually see and hear her.
Anyway, I've deviated from the topic. As tough as it appears, never say never still.

+Quote this post
colinn
post 31st May 2022, 06:14 PM
Post #43
Group icon
BuzzJack Regular
User: 18,033

QUOTE(Yousee @ May 31 2022, 06:13 PM) *
When Jesy was in tears as they performed The Cure in Europe 2019, Leigh-Anne tried to hug her, but Jesy gravitated towards and hugged Perrie whilst seemingly leaving Leigh-Anne ignored.

Yet on the same tour here is Jesy going to comfort an upset Leigh-Anne:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQG_zHKwFqo

I think people are looking too much into things and trying to push a certain narrative about a feud between Leigh-Anne and Jesy. It's clear tensions grew in 2020 after Jesy was approached about her blackfishing and refused to grow from it. But I don't think anything too serious happened before this.

This post has been edited by colinn: 31st May 2022, 06:15 PM

+Quote this post
Muzkik85
post 1st June 2022, 09:09 AM
Post #44
Group icon
BuzzJack Regular
User: 137,095

QUOTE(Slayer @ Jun 1 2022, 01:21 AM) *
I genuinely believe any ‘falling out’ happened during 2020, those girls loved each other and I don’t believe they faked being friends for years.

I don't even know if there was a flat falling out. I think Jesy recognized she was done during lockdown and felt or was made to feel obligated to stick it out because at the time 'it was over in a year anyway'

She probably felt more trapped than ever and they probably felt frustration that she couldn't get over thr finish line. Nobody knew as soon as she left the girls would get pregnant and delay things by a fair stretch.

I imagine every second of that post lockdown comeback was torture for Jesy while for the others they were buzzing to get back out there. Jesy is a trooper and if lockdown hasn't happened I think, however much it would have hurt, she would have pushed through to the end because she was in autopilot.

+Quote this post
Slayer
post 1st June 2022, 09:19 AM
Post #45
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 120,499

QUOTE(Muzkik85 @ Jun 1 2022, 10:09 AM) *
I don't even know if there was a flat falling out. I think Jesy recognized she was done during lockdown and felt or was made to feel obligated to stick it out because at the time 'it was over in a year anyway'

She probably felt more trapped than ever and they probably felt frustration that she couldn't get over thr finish line. Nobody knew as soon as she left the girls would get pregnant and delay things by a fair stretch.

I imagine every second of that post lockdown comeback was torture for Jesy while for the others they were buzzing to get back out there. Jesy is a trooper and if lockdown hasn't happened I think, however much it would have hurt, she would have pushed through to the end because she was in autopilot.

I agree I think she definitely would have stuck it out if the Confetti Tour happened when it was supposed to. It’s a big ask to get someone to stay who is miserable and feels like her team is treating her bad for another 18 months. Like any of us we’d leave a job if we had (by her accounts) an awful boss (their team).

+Quote this post
Slayer
post 12th August 2022, 01:00 AM
Post #46
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

I didn’t know where to put this but it looks like Jesy unblocked the girls and the little mix account on instagram as Jesy’s tags on each of their pages are showing up again. I’m saying Jesy unblocked as I’m assuming that’s the case other than the girls/LM account being the ones who blocked/unblocked.

This post has been edited by Slayer: 12th August 2022, 01:15 AM

+Quote this post
Billy.
post 12th August 2022, 03:23 PM
Post #47
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 10,095

I see Jesy has wiped her Insta account again too. I really hope she is making amends behind the scenes and they can at least salvage some part of their friendship.

+Quote this post
Slayer
post 14th August 2022, 12:06 PM
Post #48
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

I do wonder/hope things may be sorted behind the scenes or slowly taking steps to being civil.

Kamille spoke to the OCC showing support to all four girls and Tulisa has also been liking a lot of Jesy's posts recently. We know Leigh and Tulisa are in regular contact, as in a recent interview Tulisa said how she spoke to Leigh and was invited to their farewell party.

This post has been edited by Slayer: 14th August 2022, 12:07 PM

+Quote this post
shadow2009
post 14th August 2022, 03:08 PM
Post #49
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,059

Kamille and Little Mix’s associates are pure class. They’re not going to ‘shade’ or purposely omit Jesy’s contributions to the group.

I hope they all keep her in the trash where she belongs.

+Quote this post
JustCarolHoney
post 27th October 2022, 10:43 PM
Post #50
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 117,248

Hi my huns

No.

Just Carol Honey ❤️

+Quote this post
inactiveaccount
post 28th October 2022, 02:25 PM
Post #51
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 1,030

she will be welcomed with open arms.

the 3 girls without her are probably too much of a financial risk.

+Quote this post
shindymindy
post 28th October 2022, 05:29 PM
Post #52
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 2,021

QUOTE(dannjohn @ Oct 28 2022, 03:25 PM) *
she will be welcomed with open arms.

the 3 girls without her are probably too much of a financial risk.

I don't think this is true in the slightest.

They have shown that they can hold their own without Jesy. And it actually makes more financial sense as they need to pay out 3 ways rather than 4.

+Quote this post
Yousee
post 28th October 2022, 07:53 PM
Post #53
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 129,076

I don't know about the financial angle though. There would definitely be more buzz and media attention if the re-union is all four original members.

+Quote this post
Slayer
post 28th October 2022, 09:29 PM
Post #54
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(Yousee @ Oct 28 2022, 08:53 PM) *
I don't know about the financial angle though. There would definitely be more buzz and media attention if the re-union is all four original members.

Agreed, I do think there'd be a lot more hype from the GP and OT4 stans if it was a four piece reunion.

I do hear from people who went to The Confetti Tour who loved it but wish they got to see all four, this is mainly from the GP/casual fans. I'm a stan but i'll always be gutted I never saw all four live. I've said it before but all four of them made Little Mix so special and what it is today, so i'll always have a preference for a four-piece reunion, but i'd always support a three piece one too.

We'll just have to see what the future holds.

Honestly, even if they don't get back together as a four i'd just love them to one day in the future to be civil. They were SO insanely close, it'd be such a shame for them not to build bridges in the future when everybody is ready. I'd hate a situation where god forbid one passes like Sarah from Girls Aloud and knowing there was still some issues there. It makes me so glad to know GA resolved their issues luckily before Sarah passed.

+Quote this post
Perriechu
post 29th October 2022, 12:32 AM
Post #55
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 109,885

i don't agree. people are more excited for LM3 and if jesy comes back they will alienate such a HUGE part of their fanbase/overall goodwill and they'll look like hypocrites. IF, behind the scenes, they ever mend the bridges, Jesy has to completely overhaul her image and explain and be remorseful for what she did / how she acted. but imo, it would damage LM3's brand/image for good, as well as their individual images.

+Quote this post
Muzkik85
post 29th October 2022, 05:09 AM
Post #56
Group icon
BuzzJack Regular
User: 137,095

I don't think it will happen because there's no need.

Even if they never return they wrapped things up beautifully. But people will be curious for an LM3 album after solo stuff. Probably in 2025 realistically.

There won't be enough lm3 hits to justify another GH. If there was then LM4 would barely feature.

But let's say we get 2 more albums from them...that'll get us to 2027/8. If they decided to anything for a 20th anniversary it would be so close to the most recent lm3 project that re adding her would be weird as she wouldn't have a place on half of the material.

They've already released 8 tracks / 5 singles without her. Two albums more more and it'll be 13. It's not like spice girls who released 2 singles

+Quote this post
inactiveaccount
post 29th October 2022, 11:05 AM
Post #57
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 1,030

I don’t think people will be that interested in LM3. Even though they released a lot in their year. It doesn’t really feel like they made much of an impact as a 3. Maybe an album or a solo lm3 hit would have done that but the entire last era felt like it was riding off the greatest hits.

+Quote this post
schizo_spice
post 29th October 2022, 07:15 PM
Post #58
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 39,574

When they return it will definitely be with Jesy imo

Time does indeed heal. The 3 piece didn’t have a lot of success either. Time and pop history will remember them as 4 not to forget all six studio albums were with all 4.

This post has been edited by schizo_spice: 29th October 2022, 07:16 PM

+Quote this post
spiceboy
post 30th October 2022, 09:28 AM
Post #59
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 39,568

I also think when / if they return it will be as a four piece. They are all going for solo careers now and already taking their time launching them so the time away from the group is getting longer and longer. No doubt someone if not a few will have a successful solo era and will want to ride that wave like Cheryl and Melanie C did, which means an even longer “break.” I don’t see anyone being a Robbie so eventually they will reunite and the public isn’t really going to remember the three they only really had one substantial hit as a three piece.

+Quote this post
spiceboy
post 30th October 2022, 09:29 AM
Post #60
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 39,568

Then again you could say the same for Take That and look how that turned out.

+Quote this post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 13th May 2024, 04:40 PM