BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> The X Factor Australia ● Series 8, Adam, Iggy, Guy and Mel
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post 16th November 2016, 02:48 PM
Post #21
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Vlado, Amalia, Davey and Isaiah in the final then. I can't see past Isaiah winning but Amalia is the only one I really like and even it's just that I've grown to like her a bit more than I did. Isaiah has a nice voice for sure but that's literally it, he just has nothing else going for him, no stage presence, no personality - he's very The Voice. It's not like any of them are going to be successful with this bomb of a series though, it's haemorrhaging viewers - 300k down from last year which was already a bit of a lacklustre showing.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Martyn
post 16th November 2016, 11:54 PM
Post #22
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 66

I swear this is only about Week 5 of the lives. Anyway Vlado to win for the laugh then to duet with Honey G next year.

+Quote this post
Serg
post 20th November 2016, 02:26 PM
Post #23
Group icon
I'm so into you, I can barely breathe
User: 22,662

What a way to ruin Amalia's chances, singing Boom Clap drama.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 20th November 2016, 06:19 PM
Post #24
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

I thought that, such an odd song choice laugh.gif She'd have been better off with Tori Kelly out of who they have for guests this weekend, they could have sang Hallelujah which Tori sings in that new Sing film. Or Vlado could've had Charli, Isaiah James Arthur and Amalia Jessica Mauboy, Amalia could've been great with a song like Never Be The Same or Because.

I can't see past Isaiah winning still, I think it might be Davey second, Vlado third, then Amalia sad.gif Such a low standard for the final though, all of them have given better performances than what we saw tonght...

+Quote this post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 4th May 2024, 12:15 AM