BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
15 Pages V  « < 13 14 15  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> One Tree Hill
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Joao.
post 15th September 2010, 10:12 PM
Post #281
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 2,497

Has anyone watched the first episode from the new season? Its back to its greatness wub.gif Loved it. And a more than welcomed return for the new titles wub.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
kye
post 15th September 2010, 10:14 PM
Post #282
Group icon
• aesthetic party •
User: 2,169

Yes! I loved it. And I'm really excited about the titles too.
Can't wait to hear the other versions of "I Don't Wanna Be". Kate's next week! eee!

+Quote this post
Alien11
post 21st September 2010, 08:21 PM
Post #283
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 8,744

I'm watching it by the UK pace so I'm still on season 7 but I was so happy when I heard they were bringing back the title sequence. It was a huge mistake getting rid of it in the first place IMO.

+Quote this post
Dexton
post 30th April 2024, 02:55 PM
Post #284
Group icon
rip in peace Dickston
User: 25,045

Not reading back on this thread because I’ve only just started - just finished S1E14. Avoiding as many spoilers as possible for a show that ended 12 years ago. But I need to share how much I HATE Dan Scott right now. He’s such an absolute prick to everyone he speaks to.

He’s degrading, patronising, and all around awful to Nathan.
He treats Deb with disgust yet thinks their marriage isn’t over. I literally just watched Deb’s lawyer rock up to the car dealership where he says he’s not ready to give up on her yet, then IMMEDIATELY threatens Deb through the lawyer.
He treats Keith and Lucas like they are worthless at every possible opportunity
He’s cold towards Haley for… no reason at all?

The person he’s probably the nicest to is Karen and even that is scraping the barrel for positives. He saved Lucas by taking him to the hospital but that’s also one of the very few times he’s ever acknowledged his existence lol

I know that he will do some wayyyy worse things I can feel it but I just had to share my distaste from only the first half of one season laugh.gif He’s such a piece of work. Props to the actor for portraying a character who was made to be hated because he did a fantastic job at it. I’ve watched a lot of TV shows with widely hated characters, most well known I guess Joffrey in GoT, but even then I’d way prefer to watch Dan die slowly and let Joffrey live a peaceful life

+Quote this post

15 Pages V  « < 13 14 15
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd May 2024, 05:23 PM