BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
This thread is locked.Create a new thread
> BuzzJack's Favourite Top 100 Hit of 2024 / Weeks 9 & 10, W/E 07/03/24 & 14/03/24
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Vote for your favourites
(it's multiple choice, vote for as many or as few as you want)
SZA - Saturn (#15) [ 16 ] ** [17.58%]
Central Cee - I Will (#18) [ 3 ] ** [3.30%]
Pozer - Kitϲhen Stove (#29) [ 3 ] ** [3.30%]
Catfish And The Bottlemen - Showtime (#49) [ 9 ] ** [9.89%]
Selena Gomez - Love On (#61) [ 11 ] ** [12.09%]
Rudimental and Skepsis - Green & Gold (feat. Charlotte Plank and Riko Dan) (#77) [ 10 ] ** [10.99%]
The Blessed Madonna - Happier (feat. Clementine Douglas) (#80) [ 13 ] ** [14.29%]
Dasha - Austin (#81) [ 8 ] ** [8.79%]
mgk - dont let me go (#91) [ 1 ] ** [1.10%]
Alex Warren - Before You Leave Me (#93) [ 5 ] ** [5.49%]
Yeat - Breathe (#100) [ 9 ] ** [9.89%]
none of the above [ 3 ] ** [3.30%]
not participating in this poll [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
(this one is also multiple choice)
Charli XCX - Von dutch (#26) [ 24 ] ** [22.64%]
twenty one pilots - Overcompensate (#34) [ 16 ] ** [15.09%]
RAYE - Worth It. (#38) [ 13 ] ** [12.26%]
Olly Alexander - Dizzy (#42) [ 19 ] ** [17.92%]
Pharrell Williams and Miley Cyrus - Doctor (Work It Out) (#46) [ 10 ] ** [9.43%]
Skrapz - Cuban Links (feat. Nines and D-Block Europe) (#51) [ 1 ] ** [0.94%]
Fred again.., Lil Yachty and Overmono - stayinit (#53) [ 15 ] ** [14.15%]
Myles Smith - Solo (#92) [ 1 ] ** [0.94%]
¥$ - FUK SUMN (#100) [ 6 ] ** [5.66%]
none of the above [ 1 ] ** [0.94%]
not participating in this poll [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total votes: 43

Brer
post 11th March 2024, 11:36 PM
Post #1
Group icon
stick my flag in the dirt, watch it blow
User: 8,300

Thanks to the 41 people who participated in each of the last pair of polls jump.gif

Official results from week 7:

[ 22 ] Beyoncé - TEXAS HOLD 'EM (#9)
[ 19 ] Djo - End Of Beginning (#100)
[ 16 ] Madison Beer - Make You Mine (#50)
[ 10 ] ¥$ - CARNIVAL (feat. Rich The Kid and Playboi Carti) (#12)
[ 10 ] Beyoncé - 16 CARRIAGES (#44)
[ 9 ] Sia and Kylie Minogue - Dance Alone (#60)
[ 8 ] ¥$ - BURN (#17)
[ 8 ] ¥$ - BACK TO ME (#18)
[ 7 ] Noah Kahan - Forever (#31)
[ 7 ] Wes Nelson - Abracadabra (feat. Craig David) (#37)
[ 4 ] Muni Long - Made For Me (#62)
[ 3 ] Shy Smith - Soaked (#77)
[ 3 ] Andrew Underberg, Sam Haft, Christian Borle, Amir Talai and Joel Perez - Stayed Gone (#92)
[ 2 ] K-Trap - Heaven Or Hell (#47)

Official results from week 8:

[ 36 ] Dua Lipa - Training Season (#4)
[ 17 ] Calvin Harris and Rag'n'Bone Man - Lovers In A Past Life (#19)
[ 12 ] Jason Derulo and Michael Bublé - Spicy Margarita (#80)
[ 4 ] Bryson Tiller - Whatever She Wants (#53)

BuzzJack's favourite top 100 hit for 2024 week 7 and auto-qualifying for the February monthly round is Beyoncé - TEXAS HOLD 'EM.
BuzzJack's favourite top 100 hit for 2024 week 8 and auto-qualifying for the February monthly round is Dua Lipa - Training Season.

From week 7 it's a first poll win for American superstar Beyoncé with the more popular (though weaker imo x) of the two joint lead singles from her forthcoming 8th solo studio album which may or may not be called 'RENAISSANCE ACT II' or some variant on that, her foray into country proving surprisingly dominant as it debuted in the top 10 on a partial week of tracking before zooming to #1 for 3 weeks and counting despite collapsing. 'TEXAS HOLD 'EM' got the support of 54% of voters, winning by 3 votes over the lowest new entry of the week (albeit one that would also go on to become a big hit) from Djo. A further 3 votes back in 3rd place was a midtable hit from Madison Beer, while 2 others just about made it to double figure votes in joint 4th, Beyoncé's second song of the week and the most popular song both in the chart and in this poll from the ever controversial ¥$ with assistance from Rich The Kid and Playboi Carti. The Kylie forum must have forgotten to mobilise votes to the poll as the Sia/Kylie Minogue song only finishes 6th with 9 votes. 4 songs fell short of the 5 vote margin (perhaps surprisingly not including any of the ¥$ songs), the wooden spoon with 2 votes went to the week's blink and you'll miss it UK rap hit of the week from K-Trap, while there were 3 votes each for the TikTok hit from Shy Smith and the 5th and perhaps last hit from Hazbin Hotel, and 4 votes for Muni Long (actually very surprised she got so few votes).

Week 8 is also won by the week's highest new entry, no surprise at all that it's British-Albanian kwen Dua Lipa's 3rd win out of 3 since these polls began with the second single from her yet to be named third studio album, following the wins for 'Dance The Night' and 'Houdini' last year. 'Training Season' won this poll nearly unanimously in fact - it did lack credible BuzzJack friendly opposition to be fair but I'm still rather stunned to see her get a vote from 88% of all voters, I'm sure that's the largest percentage to date by some margin! Only 5 people didn't throw a vote Dua's way. 2 of the 3 other songs on the list also passed double figure votes, with Calvin Harris and Rag'n'Bone Man coming in as the distant runner up, 19 votes behind (so slightly less than half of Dua's votes) while 12 people for some reason saw fit to vote for Jason Derulo and Michael Bublé. The final also-ran unfortunately fell just short of the 5 vote threshold, poor brave Bryson Tiller, I wouldn't normally be surprised at that outcome in a vacuum but really only a third of the votes of 'Spicy Margarita'? Smh x

Surprisingly enough there were no votes at all for 'none of the above' in either of these polls!

Weekly winners for 2024:
01 // 11/01/24 // The Cast Of Wonka - You've Never Had Chocolate Like This
02 // 18/01/24 // The Last Dinner Party - Nothing Matters
03 // 25/01/24 // Ariana Grande - yes, and?
04 // 01/02/24 // Noah Kahan - Homesick (w/ Sam Fender / solo) / Becky Hill and Sonny Fodera - Never Be Alone
05 // 08/02/24 // Justin Timberlake - Selfish
06 // 15/02/24 // goddard. and Cat Burns - Wasted Youth / Jazzy - Shooting Star / Cat Janice - Dance You Outta My Head
07 // 22/02/24 // Beyoncé - TEXAS HOLD 'EM
08 // 29/02/24 // Dua Lipa - Training Season

Weekly winners for previous years: 2023

Qualified for the 2024 yearly round:
January // Ariana Grande - yes, and? / Becky Hill and Sonny Fodera - Never Be Alone / The Last Dinner Party - Nothing Matters

Qualified for the playoff for the 2024 yearly round:
January // Noah Kahan - Homesick (w/ Sam Fender / solo)

~

It's another 2 in 1 poll this week whoops, covering the first 2 weeks of March (which will have 5 weeks counting to it for these polls). Week 9 has 11 songs totalling 33 minutes and 5 seconds while week 10 has 9 songs totalling 31 minutes and 29 seconds, for a total playlist length of 1 hour and 4 minutes. I've had to be crafty to get the Pozer song title to appear unmangled in the poll since I can't shove in formatting tags like I do in a normal post - brownie points who figures out what I did xo

Vote for as many or as few songs as you want and would be ideal if you can make sure you've heard all the songs before voting if possible!

Tentatively aiming to get the next (single week) poll up on Sunday evening as ever, along with results from the February monthly round which I'll get up soon x
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Brer
post 11th March 2024, 11:39 PM
Post #2
Group icon

(oops I accidentally posted the thread before I was done writing up the OP but at least the poll was complete - will edit in the rest of the spiel now if anyone cares to read it xo)

edit: all done now x will put up the February monthly round in a bit or more likely tomorrow

+Quote this post
conorw
post 12th March 2024, 08:15 AM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Pronouns: he/him
User: 137,667

Just sza for the first one, Charli & RAYE in week 2 for me!

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 12th March 2024, 10:10 AM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223

SZA & Selena / Raye & Charli

+Quote this post
Dobbo
post 12th March 2024, 10:39 AM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 20,053

Week 9
SZA - Saturn (#15) - sounds like 99% of all the songs she's ever done before - dull and insipid
Central Cee - I Will (#18) - pretty pedestrian and monotonous
Pozer - Kitϲhen Stove (#29) - nothing we haven't seen before
Catfish And The Bottlemen - Showime (#49) - can see what they're trying to do here but it doesn't quite work for me
Selena Gomez - Love On (#61) - the song sounds decent but for some reason she is singing like a 10 year old
Rudimental and Skepsis - Green & Gold (feat. Charlotte Plank and Riko Dan) (#77) - sounds good, usually enjoy their heavier stuff
The Blessed Madonna - Happier (feat. Clementine Douglas) (#80) - a little bit on the duller side this one
Dasha - Austin (#81) - FLUSH
mgk - dont let me go (#91) - is this what he goes by now lol? pretentious snob... and the song is dreadful
Alex Warren - Before You Leave Me (#93) - another noah kahan clone, yay
Yeat - Breathe (#100) - liking the sound of this one aside from the OTT expletive usage

Pretty poor. Just Rudi and Yeat.

Week 10
Charli XCX - Von dutch (#26) - I like how this is not a complete steal re the sample and it's been pitched down and bass-inflated, a return to form for charli
twenty one pilots - Overcompensate (#34) - well this certainly doesn't sound like a 21p song! this is a fantastic listen
RAYE - Worth It. (#38) - a bit of misfire song this one
Olly Alexander - Dizzy (#42) - a hell of a lot better than the dreck we sent last year, very smooth vibe to it
Pharrell Williams and Miley Cyrus - Doctor (Work It Out) (#46) - wow this is really terrible
Skrapz - Cuban Links (feat. Nines and D-Block Europe) (#51) - heard it all before, next
Fred again.., Lil Yachty and Overmono - stayinit (#53) - brill to see overmono have a hit to their name, this is predictably excellent
Myles Smith - Solo (#92) - another david kushner clone, yay (and yawn at another solo / so low "trying to be clever" cringy lyric
¥$ - FUK SUMN (#100) - ooh this is on the cusp of getting a vote from me, i'm feeling generous

Much better. Voted Charli, 21p, Olly, Fred et al and Y$.

+Quote this post
WhoOdyssey
post 12th March 2024, 11:03 AM
Post #6
Group icon
‘psychedelic pop-infused’? Pull the other one!
User: 67,771

Week 9:

1. Catfish and the Bottlemen - Showtime
2. mgk - dont let me go
3. Alex Warren - Before You Leave Me
4. Dasha - Austin
5. Selena Gomez - Love On
6. Yeat - Breathe

-

7. SZA - Saturn
8. The Blessed Madonna - Happier (feat. Clementine Douglas)
9. Rudimental and Skepsis - Green & Gold (feat. Charlotte Plank and Riko Dan)
10. Central Cee - I Will
11. Pozer - Kitϲhen Stove

Week 10:

1. twenty one pilots - Overcompensate
2. Fred again.., Lil Yachty and Overmono - stayinit
3. Myles Smith - Solo
4. Olly Alexander - Dizzy
5. Charli XCX - Von dutch
6. RAYE - Worth It

-

7. Pharrell Williams and Miley Cyrus - Doctor (Work It Out)
8. ¥$ - FUK SUMN
9. Skrapz - Cuban Links (feat. Nines and D-Block Europe)
-

7. Pharrell Williams and Miley Cyrus - Doctor

QUOTE(Dobbo @ Mar 12 2024, 10:39 AM) *
Week 9
mgk - dont let me go (#91) - is this what he goes by now lol? pretentious snob... and the song is dreadful

I'm not a fan of the name change tbh but it's what he went by for his first few EPs/debut album, so he's bought it back now he's returned to rap.

+Quote this post
jimwatts
post 12th March 2024, 01:32 PM
Post #7
Group icon
we'll find a way
User: 38,591

Week 9: 'Saturn', week 10: 'stayinit'

+Quote this post
LewisGT
post 12th March 2024, 05:47 PM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 18,293

Week 9

1. Selena Gomez - Love On
2. Dasha - Austin
3. Pozer - Kitϲhen Stove

4. Central Cee - I Will
5. SZA - Saturn
6. Catfish And The Bottlemen - Showtime
7. The Blessed Madonna - Happier (feat. Clementine Douglas)
8. Alex Warren - Before You Leave Me
9. Yeat - Breathe
10. mgk - dont let me go
11. Rudimental and Skepsis - Green & Gold (feat. Charlotte Plank and Riko Dan)

Voting for my top 3 this week. 'Love On' is really fun. I don't think it deserves the muted reception it's received. 'Austin' is great! It's not too-country and is very catchy. I really like the instrumentation on 'Kitchen Stove' but the vocals are mixed so quietly that it stops it from being great. It feels very 'SL'.

It's nice to hear a different sound from Central Cee on 'I Will'. Even if the lyrics are the same as always. 'Saturn' isn't hitting me on the first few listens. It sounds pretty dull.

I've liked a couple of their previous songs but 'Showtime' hasn't left an impression. 'Happier' is definitely the better dance hit of the week and I quite liked the vocals in the first verse on 'Before You Leave Me' but it drops off a cliff with the chorus.

'Breathe' is not very interesting. Surprised it's picked up as many votes in this poll as it already has. It’s hard to really rank a song like 'dont let me go' but on a purely musical level, I don’t like it. 'Green & Gold' sounds like something we've heard 100x before.

+Quote this post
LewisGT
post 12th March 2024, 05:56 PM
Post #9
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 18,293

Week 10

1. Charli XCX - Von dutch
2. Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign - FUK SUMN (feat. Playboi Carti & Travis Scott)

3. RAYE - Worth It.
4. Skrapz - Cuban Links (feat. Nines and D-Block Europe)
5. Olly Alexander - Dizzy
6. twenty one pilots - Overcompensate
7. Myles Smith - Solo
8. Fred again.., Lil Yachty and Overmono - stayinit
9. Pharrell Williams and Miley Cyrus - Doctor (Work It Out)

Voting for my top 2 here. I'm on board for near enough everything Charli releases at the moment and 'FUK SMN' has a proper earworm of a chorus that makes up for Playboi Carti' Carti-ness.

'Worth It' is probably my favourite thing I've heard from RAYE's album. Very smooth. Nines completely saves 'Cuban Links'. He's sounding solid but Skrapz isn't up to much.

'Dizzy' sounds like a classic near-the-bottom Eurovision entry. I like some parts of 'Overcompensate' but other parts sounds rubbish. Especially the rapping. 'Solo' sounds very David Kushner-y.

'stayinit' is a mess. Yachty sounds rubbish and the beat is all over the place. 'Doctor (Work It Out)' is particularly awful though. Sounds at least 10 years old.

+Quote this post
WhoOdyssey
post 12th March 2024, 06:02 PM
Post #10
Group icon
‘psychedelic pop-infused’? Pull the other one!
User: 67,771

QUOTE(LewisGT @ Mar 12 2024, 05:56 PM) *
‘Doctor (Work It Out)' is particularly awful though. Sounds at least 10 years old.

I have some news for you tongue.gif

+Quote this post
Steve201
post 12th March 2024, 09:24 PM
Post #11
Group icon
Shakin Stevens
User: 5,138

Voted for Catfish in poll one and 21 Pilots and Charli XCX in poll 2!

+Quote this post
Y'all Starlight
post 14th March 2024, 01:56 PM
Post #12
Group icon
WELCOME TO UTOPIA
Pronouns: he/him
User: 153,406

Week 9:

SZA - Saturn | 10.0/10
Yeat - Breathe | 8.5/10
The Blessed Madonna - Happier (feat. Clementine Douglas) | 8.0/10

Catfish And The Bottlemen - Showtime | 6.5/10
Rudimental and Skepsis - Green & Gold (feat. Charlotte Plank and Riko Dan) | 6.5/10
Pozer - Kitϲhen Stove | 6.0/10
Dasha - Austin | 5.0/10
Central Cee - I Will | 3.5/10
Alex Warren - Before You Leave Me | 3.0/10
Selena Gomez - Love On | 3.0/10
mgk - dont let me go | 0.5/10

Saturn is an absolute stunner from SZA, one of my favourite songs from 2023 for sure. The melody is so catchy and SZA is on another level vocally for this track. I wonder if we'll ever get 'LANA' anytime soon (it did take 5 years for the CTRL deluxe to be released so I'm not getting my hopes up x). 'I Will' is cringy af imo laugh.gif It is still better than 'LET GO' and 'Doja' but still one of the worst Cench songs that I've heard, at least the production really good (and the cover art is unique). Always lovely to see some Jersey Club in the charts but 'iamspamspamamiStove' doesn't bring anything new to the genre. The verses are decent but the production (especially the percussion) feels just like a slowed down version of many Jersey Club hits (mainly 'Just Wanna Rock), apart from that the song is decent. Idk what it is that I don't like about 'Showtime' but I feel like it's missing something to make it more exciting, it does sounds like a grower tho. 'Love On' sounds like a really trashy and cringy remake of Fifty Fifty's 'Cupid' imo (that 'mathematical equation' line, seriously kink.gif). I'm really not hyped for this upcoming Selena album at all (but I only like a few Selena songs anyway, mostly from her last album). I prefer 'Green & Gold' to 'Dancing Is Healing' in terms of Rudimental X Charlotte Plank collabs. The Riko Dan verse is solid but the production feels a little bit predictable at this stage for Rudimental. Thrilled to see The Blessed Madonna get her first UK chart hit as a lead artist! 'Marea' is the better of her UK hits but 'Happier' is a banger, finally a credited hit for Clementine Douglas where her vocals sound good in the chorus laugh.gif If only 'Mercy' had been a hit for The Blessed Madonna sad.gif 'Austin' is by no means a bad song but It's just not my thing really, it is kinda fun so I'll give it that as least. Hearing 'don't let me go' makes me want mgk to go back to pop-punk (and I hate most of his pop-punk material oop). Potentially the worst single I've ever heard from him, he doesn't fit the beat at all (which is a pretty lazy and bland production). 'Before You Leave Me' is simply another forgettable, disposable song from an influencer. 'Breathe' may not be my favourite from Yeat's latest album but is still a huge banger, I'm hoping for more hits for Yeat in the future over here.

Week 10:

twenty one pilots - Overcompensate | 11.0/10
Fred again.., Lil Yachty and Overmono - stayinit | 10.5/10
Charli XCX - Von dutch | 9.5/10

RAYE - Worth It. | 7.0/10
Skrapz - Cuban Links (feat. Nines and D-Block Europe) | 7.0/10
Olly Alexander - Dizzy | 6.5/10
¥$ - FUK SUMN (feat. Playboi Carti & Travis Scott) | 5.0/10
Myles Smith - Solo | 3.0/10
Pharrell Williams and Miley Cyrus - Doctor (Work It Out) | 3.0/10

I was intrigued by 'Von dutch' on my first listen but I wasn't totally enamoured by it... Until my 2nd listen laugh.gif A mega-bop I fear cheeseblock.png Overcompensate making the top 40 was a massive yet overwhelmingly euphoric surprise cheer.gif (quite a clever move to drop an edited version to help push it into the top 40). It's probably my favourite song of the year so far, The Prodigy-esque drums at the start are incredible and Tyler really has some fantastic flows in him. Much better than anything from their last album (which was pretty bad oop). Hyped for 'Clancy', I feel another 'Trench' is coming.... 'Worth It.' is another goodun from Raye's album, perhaps one of the weaker tracks tho (only because the rest of the album is of an incredibly high standard). I heard a lot about how good the production was on 'Dizzy', I don't think it's bad but it does sound a bit cheap imo (perhaps Steps might fit well on it x). I get the Pet Shop Boys vibes as well. The song defo picks up the pace quality-wise towards the end for me, solid Eurovision entry (will be very annoyed if this doesn't outperform 'I Wrote A Song' by quite a bit). When a song usually gets left off of an album, there is always a reason. Idk why Pharrell wanted to release this now, it has majorly flopped after all (as it should, what a cringefest). 'Cuban Links' does have a beat that I think Nines would probably use on one of his albums so no surprise that he's on this. It is a bit of a banger even with D Block Europe on the track. 'stayinit' is a MASSIVE BANGER. Crazy but much appreciated to see Overmono in the UK charts, please can we see more of them here? The drop is absolutely insane (and obviously majorly influenced by Overmono rather than Fred). Yachty is possibly the most versatile rapper right now, he can basically feature on anything/try his hand at any genre and sound great. Maybe my favourite Fred again song already (although 'Delilah' and 'Jungle' say hello)? The Myles Smith song is yet more easily disposable folk-pop. 'FUK SUMN' was one of my least fav songs from 'VULTURES 1' when I first listened to the album, it has grown a little on me. We didn't need another terrible deep-voice Carti verse + Kanye's verse is pretty bad. However, Travis is good on the song tho and I do quite like the production.

+Quote this post
GTH
post 14th March 2024, 06:00 PM
Post #13
Group icon
Gareth T H
User: 10,597

Being strict on myself and only going for one song per week. Happier gets my first vote - been obsessed with that for weeks. wub.gif

Olly gets my second vote and hope it becomes a decent sized hit after Eurovision.

Overall not a bad set of entries. Skrapz being the only one I couldn’t finish. D-Block Europe being the bigger issue for me on that track though. sick2.gif

+Quote this post
JulianT
post 16th March 2024, 03:52 PM
Post #14
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 8,705

Week9:
Sza
Pozer
Catfish
Yeat

Week 10:
Charli
21 Pilots
Fred Again etc.

+Quote this post
danG
post 18th May 2024, 11:28 AM
Post #15
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥
User: 11,746

whistle.gif

+Quote this post
Brer
post 18th May 2024, 12:42 PM
Post #16
Group icon

jump.gif

+Quote this post
Mack.
post 19th May 2024, 11:13 AM
Post #17
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915

SZA and RAYE for me albeit two months later.

+Quote this post
Brer
post 9th June 2024, 06:56 PM
Post #18
Group icon

Think that's enough months of radio silence now - I am finally going to be resuming this and putting up the poll for the next 2 weeks tonight so if anyone still hasn't voted in this one you have a few more hours or so x

(have finally voted myself, not gonna post a full ranking this time but I voted for 4 songs in each, SZA/Catfish And The Bottlemen/Rudimental/Yeat in the first and Charli xcx/twenty one pilots/Fred again../¥$ in the second).

+Quote this post
Jade
post 9th June 2024, 09:48 PM
Post #19
Group icon
The light will cast me aside
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810

week 9:
01. SZA - Saturn (#15)
02. Yeat - Breathe (#100)
03. Catfish And The Bottlemen - Showtime (#49)
04. Rudimental and Skepsis - Green & Gold (feat. Charlotte Plank and Riko Dan) (#77)
05. Dasha - Austin (#81)
06. Pozer - Kitϲhen Stove (#29)
07. Central Cee - I Will (#18)
08. The Blessed Madonna - Happier (feat. Clementine Douglas) (#80)
09. mgk - dont let me go (#91)
10. Alex Warren - Before You Leave Me (#93)
11. Selena Gomez - Love On (#61)

^ just voted for SZA here

week 10:
01. Charli XCX - Von dutch (#26)
02. Fred again.., Lil Yachty and Overmono - stayinit (#53)
03. twenty one pilots - Overcompensate (#34)
04. RAYE - Worth It. (#38)
05. Olly Alexander - Dizzy (#42)
06. ¥$ - FUK SUMN (#100)
07. Skrapz - Cuban Links (feat. Nines and D-Block Europe) (#51)
08. Pharrell Williams and Miley Cyrus - Doctor (Work It Out) (#46)
09. Myles Smith - Solo (#92)

^ voted for both Charli xcx (my favourite across both weeks!) and Fred again../Lil Yachty/Overmono in this one wub.gif I do wish Overmono had got a top 40 hit but will take top 75 x

+Quote this post
JulianT
post 9th June 2024, 09:50 PM
Post #20
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 8,705

LMAO I can’t even remember some of the songs I voted for in this that came and went.

+Quote this post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
This thread is locked.Create a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 18th June 2024, 01:02 AM