BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Record Of The Decade - 2015 Voting, set my sights high enough to get over 500 points? results up
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post 2nd July 2018, 12:35 AM
Post #41
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Yaaass One Last Time and RAWM wub.gif Great finalists all around actually, I didn't vote for Lean On but it was one of the last I cut so I can't complain too much. The only bad song from the whole top 20 is the absolutely heinous Uptown Funk so really good all in all!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Rush
post 2nd July 2018, 03:01 AM
Post #42
Group icon
wayback machine gif rescuer
User: 18,564

QUOTE(Rush @ Jul 2 2018, 12:37 PM) *
24 Ten Walls - Walking With Elephants 225

My nomination is, I believe, the 2nd highest place for a nomination this year so far (behind Martin Garrix's 'Animals')! I'm proud :')
*1 thread later*
15 Zara Larsson & MNEK - Never Forget You 229
Thank you 2017 voters (including myself) for *checks* ...not nominating 'Never Forget You' at all last year, I suppose :') Justice has been delivered.

Also very pleased with 'Ocean Drive' entering at #40! 2 spots higher than its UK chart peak position. #64 is good for 'Clearest Blue' too, although I never quite understand why it's not universally viewed as their magnum opus. And 'Monody' getting a +29, +26, +26, +25 and +1 with nothing in between :') The bounce.gif-core masterpiece that is 'Real Joy' deserves better than #106 though.

'Sex' and 'Love Me' make 2 1975 songs I gave the majority of their points to :') Hopefully onto much bigger things with 'Somebody Else' 'next year'. Good to see 'Flesh Without Blood' sticking around in the top 20 even if it fell, and 'King' holding in the top 5.

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post 2nd July 2018, 03:08 AM
Post #43
Group icon
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Pronouns: he/him
User: 3,217

I forgot to vote, oops D:

I’m glad that Runaway (U & I) just about managed to AQ without my help! drama.gif

If I’d voted then Demi would likely have ended up Top 5 over Lean On, so I guess a few of you will be glad that this slipped my mind. kink.gif

Perfect Top 2. wub.gif

+Quote this post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 7th May 2024, 12:15 AM