BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> John's Number One Acts, Based on chart-toppers of my weekly personal charts
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Popchartfreak
post 21st June 2023, 06:38 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 17,376

Been meaning to do this for years, and finally got around to the spreadsheet sorting.

This is a list of all the acts that have had more than one number one in my personal charts, which I've been doing for quite a while laugh.gif

As I like to give credit where's it due, I decided to amalgamate some acts into conglomerations - by which i mean if they had aliases they get lumped together, if they were a group first that includes solo stuff or bands that one or more act was subsequently in. Sometimes this will get a bit odd, for example boybands that had 2 number ones but solo members had over 10 it might look a bit skewed but I'm sure you'll work out I much prefer the solo stuff to the boyband stuff.

I'll do more info for the top acts, but there are 227 in total with more than 2 chart-toppers, so I'll breeze through the lower end.

2 NUMBER ONES:

2 a-ha
2 ABC
2 Adele
2 Air
2 Alan Walker
2 Alanis Morissette
2 Alison Moyet/Yazoo
2 Alok
2 Anne Murray

2 Beyonce
2 Belinda Carlisle
2 Bill Withers
2 Bran Van 3000
2 Bryan Adams
2 Calvin Harris
2 Cherry Ghost
2 China Black
2 Cilla Black
2 Daryl Hall & John Oates
2 Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich

2 Dave Edmunds
2 David Guetta
2 Dawn
2 Depeche Mode
2 Desmond Dekker
2 Dexy's Midnight Runners
2 Dido
2 Doja Cat
2 Donna Summer
2 Dua Lipa

2 Emerson Lake & Palmer/ Greg Lake
2 Empire Of The Sun/Pnau
2 Feargal Sharkey/ The Undertones
2 Freemasons
2 Gabrielle/Various Artists BBC
2 Gloria Estefan
2 Gnarls Barkley/ Ceel-Lo Green
2 Ike & Tina Turner
2 Isaac Hayes
2 Jackie Wilson

2 Janelle Monae
2 Jay-Z
2 KC & The Sunshine Band
2 Keane
2 Kim Wilde
2 Kirsty MacColl
2 Kula Shaker
2 Lieutenant Pigeon
2 Linda Ronstadt/ The Stone Poneys

2 Living In A Box
2 Manic Street Preachers
2 Marmalade
2 Maroon 5/ Adam Levine
2 Martin Garrix
2 Mercury Rev
2 Mike Batt/The Wombles
2 Mike Oldfield
2 Neneh Cherry
2 Nerina Pallot
2 Olivia Newton-John

2 Otis Redding
2 Panic! At The Disco
2 Petula Clark
2 Pretenders/ Chrissie Hynde
2 R. Dean Taylor
2 Ray Charles
2 Razorlight/I Am Arrows
2 Redbone
2 Robert Knight
2 Robert Palmer

2 Rod Stewart
2 Ronan Keating/Various Artists BBC
2 Santana
2 Matchbox 20/ Rob Thomas
2 Sarah Brightman
2 Savage Garden
2 Shakira
2 Sigma
2 Simple Minds
2 Simply Red
2 Siouxsie & The Banshees

2 Slade
2 Snap!
2 Steely Dan
2 Suede/Various Artists BBC
2 Sugababes/ Mutya Buena
2 Tammy Wynette/Various Artists BBC
2 The Archies
2 Ben E. King/ The Drifters
2 The Flowerpot Men/ First Class

2 The Foundations
2 The Isley Brothers
2 The Lightning Seeds/Various Artists BBC
2 The O'Jays
2 The Pogues/ Various Artists BBC
2 The Temptations
2 The Weeknd
2 Timbaland
2 TLC
2 Todd Rundgren
2 Tove Lo
2 Yvonne Elliman
2 Maroon 5/Adam Levine
2 Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel

Some big names already down, these are all equal 124 on the list. TBC
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Last Dreamer
post 22nd June 2023, 07:44 AM
Post #2
Group icon
With Kristina in heart
User: 28,104

Only two number one hits for Kim Wilde. cry.gif In my chart she had more than ten chart toppers.

Dido, Kirsty MacColl, Olivia Newton-John also were more successful in "Gražios Dainos" + Cilla and Petula too, if count vintage 50s and 60s.

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 22nd June 2023, 08:58 AM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(Last Dreamer @ Jun 22 2023, 08:44 AM) *
Only two number one hits for Kim Wilde. cry.gif In my chart she had more than ten chart toppers.

Dido, Kirsty MacColl, Olivia Newton-John also were more successful in "Gražios Dainos" + Cilla and Petula too, if count vintage 50s and 60s.

Yes I love Kim, Cambodia, You Keep Me Hanging On, Kids In America all fell short but still might top my chart as oldies smile.gif Ditto A New England for Kirsty. Cilla would have had more if I was charting in the 60's and so would Petula, theyve only done it as reissues or new songs since 1968, but I reckon Cilla prob should have been on 3 or 4 and Petula on 4 or 5.

Ive not counted remixes or re-recordings as new number ones, but if I do that Petula is on 3 with Downtown doing it as a remix and original version smile.gif

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 22nd June 2023, 09:06 AM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

and on equal 81 in the number one chart

3 NUMBER ONES:

3 Agnes
3 All Saints/Shaznay Lewis
3 Aretha Franklin
3 Bananarama/Band Aid
3 Barry White/Love Unlimited Orchestra
3 Bernard Butler/ McAlmont Butler
3 Bruno Mars
3 Carpenters
3 Craig David
3 Erasure/Yazoo
3 Frankie Goes To Hollywood

3 Gerry Rafferty/Stealers Wheel
3 Girls Aloud/ Cheryl Cole
3 Gloria Gaynor
3 Gwen Stefani
3 Jonathan King
3 Justin Hayward/ The Moody Blues
3 Lou Reed
3 Manfred Mann/ Manfred Mann's Earthband
3 Mark Ronson
3 Marvin Gaye

3 Mary Hopkin
3 Mary J. Blige
3 Middle Of The Road
3 Midge Ure/ Band Aid
3 Neil Diamond
3 New Order/ Monaco
3 Nile Rodgers
3 Ray Stevens
3 Rihanna
3 Scott Walker/ The Walker Brothers

3 Seal
3 Sonique
3 Space
3 The Backstreet Boys
3 The Black-Eyed Peas/ will.i.am
3 The Boomtown Rats/ Band Aid
3 The Four Seasons
3 The New Seekers
3 The Righteous Brothers
3 The Rolling Stones/ Mick Jagger

3 The Shadows
3 The Specials/Fun Boy Three/ Terry Hall
3 Tom Jones/ Various Artists BBC
3 Years And Years
3 Yoko Ono/Plastic Ono Band
3 Sparks

+Quote this post
Last Dreamer
post 22nd June 2023, 09:45 AM
Post #5
Group icon
With Kristina in heart

QUOTE(Popchartfreak @ Jun 22 2023, 12:06 PM) *
3 NUMBER ONES:
3 Gwen Stefani

Is it with ot without No Doubt ?

Girls Aloud had six number ones in my chart (No Good Advice, Show, See The Day, Theme To St. Trinians, Can't Speak French, Promise).
Mary Hopkin was # 1 with almost every her single (Most successful song - Mary Had A Baby, last time in 1976 with "If You Love Me").

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 24th June 2023, 09:31 AM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(Last Dreamer @ Jun 22 2023, 10:45 AM) *
Is it with ot without No Doubt ?

Girls Aloud had six number ones in my chart (No Good Advice, Show, See The Day, Theme To St. Trinians, Can't Speak French, Promise).
Mary Hopkin was # 1 with almost every her single (Most successful song - Mary Had A Baby, last time in 1976 with "If You Love Me").

Hi Alex, Gwen's were all solo, No Doubt never quite hit the top spot, not even with Don't Speak and It's My Life smile.gif

Girls Aloud hit the top with Sexy No No No and Call The Shots, plus one for Cheryl 3 Words, but most of the group records did well even if not quite on top. Mary's first 3 singles gave her the first ever hat-trick of number ones for me, I was mad on her from 1968 to 1970 biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 24th June 2023, 09:37 AM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

and at equal number 58 on the rundown....

4 NUMBER ONES

4 Andy Williams
4 Blur/Gorillaz
4 Genesis/ Phil Collins/ Band Aid/ Mike + The Mechanics
4 Harry Styles
4 Hurts
4 Katy Perry
4 Kaiser Chiefs
4 Lady Gaga
4 Lulu
4 Madness

4 Miley Cyrus
4 Nelly Furtado
4 Paul Weller/ The Jam/ The Style Council/Band Aid
4 Prince
4 Richard Ashcroft/ The Verve
4 Roxette
4 Roxy Music/ Bryan Ferry
4 Roy Orbison
4 Spice Girls/Melanie C/Emma Bunton

4 The Four Tops
4 The Hollies
4 The Kinks
4 The KLF

+Quote this post
Last Dreamer
post 24th June 2023, 02:24 PM
Post #8
Group icon
With Kristina in heart

New Seekers had many # 1s in my chart from 1970 to 1974. "You Won't Find Another Fool Like Me" was SOTY of 1973 year.

Katy Perry also had 4 number ones (Ur So Gay, I Kissed A Girl, Hot and Cold, Waking Up In Vegas).

Sophie Ellis-Bextor reached the top five times with "Take Me Home", "Get Over You", "Mixed Up World", "I Won't Change You", "Catch You". "Murder On The Dancefloor" was stopped at # 2 by "Calling" and "Something Stupid".

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 25th June 2023, 08:58 AM
Post #9
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(Last Dreamer @ Jun 24 2023, 03:24 PM) *
New Seekers had many # 1s in my chart from 1970 to 1974. "You Won't Find Another Fool Like Me" was SOTY of 1973 year.

Katy Perry also had 4 number ones (Ur So Gay, I Kissed A Girl, Hot and Cold, Waking Up In Vegas).

Sophie Ellis-Bextor reached the top five times with "Take Me Home", "Get Over You", "Mixed Up World", "I Won't Change You", "Catch You". "Murder On The Dancefloor" was stopped at # 2 by "Calling" and "Something Stupid".

My New Seekers toppers were Never Ending Song Of Love, I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing and Beg Steal Or Borrow. My tastes have changed a bit since then, but of their others I still rate Nickel Song, What Have They Done To My Song, Circles, Come Softly To Me, Goodbye Is Just Another Word and I Get A Little Sentimental smile.gif

Hot And Cold is a fave Katy Perry but it peaked at 2 for me (though outdid "sales" of some of her chart-toppers), and she hit the top with Starstruck, The One That Got Away, Last Friday Night TGIF and my absolute fave Katy Perry record Chained To The Rhythm. So good! smile.gif

Sophie's its all about Groovejet, Murder On The dancefloor, Mixed Up World (snap!), and Heartbreak (Make Me A dancer) smile.gif

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 25th June 2023, 09:14 AM
Post #10
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

and at equal 48 we are into the top 50 number ones acts of all-time:

5 NUMBER ONES:

5 Brandon Flowers/ The Killers (Somebody Told Me, Crossfire, Can't Deny My Love, I Can Change, Your Side Of Town)
5 Cliff Richard (The Day I Met Marie, Goodbye Sam Hello Samantha, Sunny Honey Girl, Miss You Nights, We Don't Talk Anymore)
5 Enigma/ Sandra (I'll Never Be Maria Magdalena, Sadeness, The Return To Innocence, The Eyes Of Truth, Age Of Loneliness)
5 Janet Jackson (Escapade, Love Will Never Do Without You, Again, Scream, Someone To Call My Lover)
5 Kate Bush/ Utah Saints (Wuthering Heights, Running Up That Hill, Hounds Of Love, This Woman's Work, Something Good)
5 Linda McCartney/Wings (Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey, Mary Had A Little Lamb, Jet, Band On The Run, Mull Of Kintyre)
5 Marc Almond/ Soft Cell (Tainted Love, Torch, Jacky, My Hand Over My Heart, The Days Of Pearly Spencer)
5 Mud (Hypnosis, Dynamite, Tiger Feet, Rocket, Lonely This Christmas)
5 Scissor Sisters (Comfortably Numb, It Can't Come Quickly Enough, Return To Oz, I Don't Feel Like Dancin', Land Of A Thousand Words)
5 Sophie Ellis-Bextor (Groovejet If This Ain't Love, Murder On The Dancefloor, Mixed Up World, Heartbreak Make Me A Dancer, Immortal)

+Quote this post
Last Dreamer
post 25th June 2023, 01:20 PM
Post #11
Group icon
With Kristina in heart

Linda McCartney had posthumous top 5 single "The Light Comes From Within" (peaked at # 4) in 1999 year with good chartrun (4-7-8-8-6-9-12-16-19-20-23-26-26-26-28).
Cliff Richard's duet with Olivia Newton-John "Suddenly" spent one week at # 1 on Christmas week in 1980 year.

Based on your music taste I'm sure that ABBA, Beatles and PSB are top 3, so the most interesting things are the order in top 3 and how much number ones each act had ?

This post has been edited by Last Dreamer: 25th June 2023, 01:34 PM

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 26th June 2023, 04:44 PM
Post #12
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(Last Dreamer @ Jun 25 2023, 02:20 PM) *
Linda McCartney had posthumous top 5 single "The Light Comes From Within" (peaked at # 4) in 1999 year with good chartrun (4-7-8-8-6-9-12-16-19-20-23-26-26-26-28).
Cliff Richard's duet with Olivia Newton-John "Suddenly" spent one week at # 1 on Christmas week in 1980 year.

Based on your music taste I'm sure that ABBA, Beatles and PSB are top 3, so the most interesting things are the order in top 3 and how much number ones each act had ?

I loved Suddenly, a lovely record that one, and I always liked Linda's solo stuff, especially Seaside Woman (released under a pseudonym). It would be unthinkable for the top 3 not to be those acts laugh.gif I must say I also didnt know what order they would come out in either ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 26th June 2023, 05:14 PM
Post #13
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

...and at equal 32nd on the list:

6 NUMBER ONES:

6 Blondie (Denis, Heart Of Glass, Sunday Girl, Atomic, Rapture, Good Boys)
6 Britney Spears (Baby One More Time, Lucky, Toxic, Everytime, Tom's Diner, Hold Me Closer)
6 Bucks Fizz/The Fizz (Land Of Make Believe, My Camera Never Lies, When We Were Young, You And Your Heart So Blue, Mamba Seyra, Amen)
6 Coldplay (Speed Of Sound, Talk, Viva La Vida, Paradise, Princess Of China, Adventure Of A Lifetime)
6 David Cassidy & The Partridge Family (I Think I Love You, It's One Of Those Nights, Breaking Up Is Hard To Do, How Can I Be Sure, The Last Kiss, Live EP)
6 Duran Duran/ Band Aid (Wild Boys, Do They Know Its Xmas, Ordinary World, Come Undone, Pressure off, Give It All Up)
6 Elvis Presley (In The Ghetto, The Wonder Of You, Suspicious Minds, His Latest Flame, Surrender, Devil In Disguise)
6 Eurythmics/ Annie Lennox (Sweet Dreams, Sex Crime, There Must Be An Angel, Shame, No More I Love You's, I've Got A Life)
6 Justin Timberlake/NSYNC (It's Gonna Be Me, Cry Me A River, Rock Your Body, Four Minutes, Mirrors, Can't Stop The Feeling)
6 Oasis/Noel Gallagher (Whatever, Wonderwall, Don't Look Back In Anger, Setting Sun, The Importance Of being Idle, Dare)
6 Paloma Faith (New York, Only Love Can Hurt Like This, Changing, Crybaby, Your ex, Falling Down)
6 Simon & Garfunkel/Art Garfunkel/Paul Simon (Bridge Over Trouble Water, The Boxer, Mother & Child Reunion, Bright Eyes, Homeward Bound, I ONly Have Eyes For You)
6 Stevie Wonder (I Was Made To Love Her, I Wish, Sir Duke, Lately, Happy Birthday, I Just called To Say)
6 The Mamas & The Papas/ Mama Cass (Monday Monday, California Dreamin', Dedicated To The One I Love, Dream A Little Dream, I Saw Her Again, If You're Gonna Break Another Heart)
6 The Sweet (Wigwam Bam, Blockbuster, Hell raiser, Ballroom Blitz, Teenage Rampage, The Sweet Mix)
6 Tears For Fears/ Band Aid (Mad World, Everybody Wants To Rule The World, Do They Know It's Christmas, Sowing The Seeds Of Love, I Love You But I'm Lost, End Of Night)

+Quote this post
Last Dreamer
post 27th June 2023, 12:04 PM
Post #14
Group icon
With Kristina in heart

On this moment of time I don't know which act had the most number ones in "Gražios Dainos". laugh.gif

Britney looks like a contender for the act with the most # 1 hits in my chart history. Her main concurrents for the crown are Madonna, YVA, ABBA and maybe Kim Wilde.
Very nice to see "Lucky" at # 1 here, it's my favourite her song and SOTY of 2000 year.

Blondie had the longest chain of consecutive # 1 hits (if count only UK singles) - 10 (from "Denis" to "Call Me) + "Maria" in 1999 year.

I'm big fan of Bucks Fizz, but "Mamba Seyra" is trash. laugh.gif They also had 6 number ones (same three with UK chart, If You Can't Stand The Heat, Rules Of The Game, Keep Each Other Warm) and could double it, if I didn't stop "Gražios Dainos" history in the middle of 2012 year. "Dancing in the Rain" was my second favourite song from 2017 year (only behind YVA comeback single). Cheryl Baker's solo single was SOTY of 1987 year.

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 27th June 2023, 06:07 PM
Post #15
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(Last Dreamer @ Jun 27 2023, 01:04 PM) *
On this moment of time I don't know which act had the most number ones in "Gražios Dainos". laugh.gif

Britney looks like a contender for the act with the most # 1 hits in my chart history. Her main concurrents for the crown are Madonna, YVA, ABBA and maybe Kim Wilde.
Very nice to see "Lucky" at # 1 here, it's my favourite her song and SOTY of 2000 year.

Blondie had the longest chain of consecutive # 1 hits (if count only UK singles) - 10 (from "Denis" to "Call Me) + "Maria" in 1999 year.

I'm big fan of Bucks Fizz, but "Mamba Seyra" is trash. laugh.gif They also had 6 number ones (same three with UK chart, If You Can't Stand The Heat, Rules Of The Game, Keep Each Other Warm) and could double it, if I didn't stop "Gražios Dainos" history in the middle of 2012 year. "Dancing in the Rain" was my second favourite song from 2017 year (only behind YVA comeback single). Cheryl Baker's solo single was SOTY of 1987 year.

Britney's great, but Madonna and Abba will be higher for me - Blondie should have had a couple more number ones in my chart I think smile.gif Kim Wilde def should have had more - Kids In America, Chequered Love, Cambodia, You Keep Me Hangin On all should have gone to the top biggrin.gif Bucks Fizz too, Keep Each Other Warm, Heart Of Stone, I Hear Talk were all great.

+Quote this post
Last Dreamer
post 27th June 2023, 06:16 PM
Post #16
Group icon
With Kristina in heart

What about Debbie's solo music ? Which song was the most successful in your chart ?

My personal favourite is her duet with Iggy Pop "Well Did You Evah".

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 27th June 2023, 06:40 PM
Post #17
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

equal 28th on the rundown....

7 NUMBER ONES:

7 Fleetwood Mac/Stevie Nicks/ Lindsey Buckingham (Landslide, Tusk, Sara, Trouble, Little Lies, Rooms On Fire, Edge Of Midnight)
7 Hot Chocolate (Love Is Life, I Believe (In Love), You Sexy Thing, So You Win Again, Put Your Love In Me, No Doubt About It, It Started With A Kiss)
7 The Beach Boys (Don't Worry Baby, Good Vibrations, God Only Knows, Sloop John B, Do It Again, Break Away, Getcha Back)
7 The Police/Band Aid (Can't Stand Losing You, Message In A Bottle, Walking On The Moon, Don't Stand So Close To Me, Invisible Sun, Every Breath You Take, Do They Know It's Christmas)

and equal 20th, so technically all are top 20 acts...

8 NUMBER ONES:

8 10CC/ Godley & Creme (Donna, Speed Kills, The Wall Street Shuffle, I'm Not In Love, I'm Mandy Fly Me, Dreadlock Holiday, Under Your Thumb, Cry)
8 Culture Club/ Boy George/Jesus Loves You/Band Aid (Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?, Karma Chameleon, Victims, It's A Miracle, The War Song, Il Adore, Generations Of Love, Do They Know It's Christmas)
8 Dusty Springfield (I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself, Some Of Your Lovin', You Don't Have To Say You Love Me, I Close My Eyes And Count To Ten, A House Is Not A Home, What Have I Done (To Deserve This), Nothing Has Been Proved, In Private)
8 Nancy Sinatra & Lee Hazlewood (These Boots Are Made For Walkin', Sand, Somethin' Stupid, You Only Live Twice, Summer Wine, Some Velvet Morning, Did You Ever, My Autumn's Done Come)
8 Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark (Messages, Souvenir, Maid Of Orleans (Joan Of Arc Waltz), So In Love, Pandora's Box, Dream Of Me (Based on Love's Theme), Walking On The Milky Way, The Future The Past & Forever After)
8 Sonny & Cher (I Got You Babe, Gypsies Tramps & Thieves, All I Ever Need Is You, Dark Lady, Just Like Jessie James, One By One, Believe, I Walk Alone)
8 The Monkees (I'm A Believer, Last Train To Clarksville, I'm Not Your Steppin' Stone, Daydream Believer, A Little Bit Me A Little Bit You, Alternate Title (Randy Scouse Git), You Just May Be The One, Valleri)
8 U2/Bono/Band Aid/Various Artists BBC (I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Even Better Than The Real Thing, Discotheque, Beautiful Day, City Of Blinding Lights, Summer Wine, Perfect Day, Do They Know It's Christmas)

+Quote this post
Last Dreamer
post 27th June 2023, 08:23 PM
Post #18
Group icon
With Kristina in heart

I'm not a fan of Fleetwood Mac. Seven Wonders and Dreams reached top 5. Stevie Nicks had one number 1 hit (Sometimes It's A Bitch).

This post has been edited by Last Dreamer: 27th June 2023, 08:23 PM

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 28th June 2023, 04:42 PM
Post #19
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(Last Dreamer @ Jun 27 2023, 09:23 PM) *
I'm not a fan of Fleetwood Mac. Seven Wonders and Dreams reached top 5. Stevie Nicks had one number 1 hit (Sometimes It's A Bitch).

I usually like Stevie Nicks, including Sometimes Its A Bitch, and I've noticed her popping up in your chart regularly! You might like Gypsy, Sara or Landslide as they are mostly Stevie Nicks Fleetwood songs smile.gif

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 28th June 2023, 04:49 PM
Post #20
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

..and we are into the upper echelons now, more than 8 chart-toppers is quite rare, and at equal 18th it's:

9 NUMBER ONES:

9 Queen/Freddie Mercury (Seven Seas Of Rhye, Killer Queen, Bohemian Rhapsody, We Will Rock You, Under Pressure, Radio Ga Ga, Living On My Own, These Are The Days Of My LIfe, You Don't Fool Me)

9 Roy Wood/ Wizzard/Electric Light Orchestra/The Move (Blackberry Way, 10538 Overture, See My Baby Jive, Angel Fingers, I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday, Forever, Rock 'n' Roll Winter, Going Down The Road, Oh What A Shame)

+Quote this post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 30th May 2024, 10:08 PM