BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Turkey's Superstar getting a UK release
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Rob
post 12th April 2006, 08:31 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 122

The Turkish entry Superstar will soon be released as a single in Greece and in the United Kingdom. Looking favourably on offers to release Superstar in various countries, Sibel expresses her wish to share her song with all the Eurovision Song Contest fans, everyhere.

Travelling to Zagreb on the 8th of April Saturday via Lufthansa Airways, Sibel participated as a guest in the STUDIO 10 show of H.R.T. TV as the Croatian leg of her Eurovision tour. Sharing the stage with the representatives of Belgium and Slovenia, Sibel performed Superstar and drew a loud and enthusiatic applause from the audience. As well as receiving a rupturous applause during the performance of her song Sibel also as accompanied by the presenters in a dance n the stage.

As well as participating in the broadcast by H.R.T. TV Sibel also conducted various interviews with magazines and newspapers. Upon completion of these activities Sibel returned to Istanbul to continue with her organisation for this year's Eurovision Song Contest.

As part of her Eurovision Song Contest promotion tour, Sibel will soon be visiting Cyprus. Accepting the official offer extended by the Cyprus Eurovision team, Sibel will be participating on various TV and radio shows on the 11th and 12th of April.

In addition to all these news, as part of multinational celebrations for 23rd April 2006, National Sovereignty and Childern’s Day organised by Turkish national channel, TRT, Sibel Tuzun, the Turkish representative for this year's Eurovision Song Contest, composed and wrote a song called Make a Wish for TRT. Childrens Chorus. This song will be performend at this festival attended by children from all corners of the world.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Rob
post 12th April 2006, 08:31 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 122

I'll believe it when I see it, why would anyone want that here?!

+Quote this post
David
post 12th April 2006, 09:10 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 44

I'm actually beginning to really like this wub.gif it's growing on me. Although I can't see many people wanting it here in the UK.

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 13th April 2006, 06:50 AM
Post #4
Group icon
Hello?
User: 116

FLOP

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread