BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Who will win the Premier League?
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Who will the Premier League?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total votes: 5
Guests cannot vote 
Dobbo
post 5th April 2024, 10:28 AM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 20,053

It's the closest 3-way title race we've seen since 2013/14. 8 games left for all 3 teams - who do you think will take it?

Currently Liverpool on 70, Arsenal 68, Man City 67.

I have left Other as an option purely as there's still a mathematical chance of another team winning but let's be real here.

This post has been edited by Dobbo: 5th April 2024, 10:32 AM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Dobbo
post 5th April 2024, 10:30 AM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 20,053

It's a very hard one to call. Can make a strong case for all 3, Liverpool have the Klopp-fairytale ending factor plus no Champions League, Arsenal are probably the strongest team right now form-wise but City have the easiest run-in on paper and have been there and done it before many times (usually from even bigger points deficits as well).

I'm begrudgingly leaning towards Liverpool, the amount of late winning goals they've scored this season just makes me think this is their year.

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 5th April 2024, 10:35 AM
Post #3
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88

So hard to say at this moment in time, without wanting to be a cop out.

Arsenal have the hardest run of fixtures on paper but the healthiest squad and I think both Liverpool & Arsenal have some really tricky away games coming up. As weird as it sounds, I probably need to look at the fixtures as psychological, if you play first it does have a huge advantage imo. Liverpool probably have a buffer that we can afford to drop points in one game & we have our hardest game coming up on Sunday. City have to win 9 in a row imo, which of course they are capable of doing.

The CL ties will have a huge barring on things.

+Quote this post
Steve201
post 5th April 2024, 02:47 PM
Post #4
Group icon
Shakin Stevens
User: 5,138

I really don’t know I mean as a Liverpool fan I just think we haven’t been that good this year but are top? Think the best teams so far are 1) Arsenal, 2) City 3) Liverpool! Maybe I just don’t want to believe we have a chance lol!

+Quote this post
Houdini
post 5th April 2024, 08:37 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 21,725

Liverpool will win the league as they will not drop enough points for Man City to capitalize on. They'll probably finish 1 point ahead of Man City, I also don't think Man City will win all of their remaining matches and can see them losing away to Tottenham.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 14th May 2024, 08:09 PM