BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> COMPLETE: Taftys Top 100 Songs of 2023 • COUNTDOWN, Nothing but BOPS! MANJOBEE!
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Roba.
post 14th January 2024, 12:52 AM
Post #41
Group icon
Rob aah
User: 3,804

'MAMA'S EYES' is a great BJSC entry. Shame it didn't crossover to mainstream success though!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 14th January 2024, 08:53 PM
Post #42
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

15. MILEY CYRUS - ISLAND

> At #15 we have an INSTANT highlight from Miley's (excellent, btw!) latest album. Island is one of the breeziest, smoothest and most gorgeously stunning Summer songs I have heard in a long time. The opening in particular gives me major Fleetwood Mac vibes! It's seriously beautiful and just makes me want to lay on the beach near the sea and enjoy a holiday. I was hoping this would be a single! Especially after the Backyard Sessions performance of it... like... HOW GOOD IS THAT PERFORMANCE?? It's entrancing! <

---

14. AVA MAX - DANCING'S DONE

> #14 sees another Ava Max BANGER from her 2nd studio album 'Diamonds & Dancefloors' and it's the highest from that album in this countdown. Just an incredibly, dark and brooding pop song! The closest we got to the 'Heaven & Hell' era from her in this era, however, it feels like a natural progression from that era and is better than just about everything else on that album, bar *maybe* 'Sweet But Psycho', but that changes depending on the day! <

---

13. DAGNY - SAME AGAIN (FOR LOVE)

> I've had my eye on and off of Dagny for a while. One of those artists that I'm pretty sure I've loved like 95% of everything that I have heard, but don't really delve much further... quite frankly that needs to change because I heard this during a random listen to NMF (the Apple Music equivalent) and it's an absolute STOMPER of a song... AGAIN. It's just pure and utter pop GOODNESS! The chorus is the poppiest and catchiest chorus you will hear all year. Just great stuff! <

---

12. KELLY CLARKSON - LIGHTHOUSE

> Another section and it's another Kelly track. This time it is the token, huge piano ballad moment from her. As ever it's stellar. Truly wonderful. Her vocals. The lyrics. The desperation in her voice. Just a faultless vocal performance. Give her a slot on the BRITs & the Scammys and I promise you this will climb to the mid-range of the charts in no time. She's truly my favourite vocalist ever. This isn't even my favourite track on the album..... <

---

11. TINASHE - GRAVITY

> Just missing out on a top 10 position at #11 is a Tinashe smash in the waiting (if only! UGH!) Gravity. This song was the immediate highlight from her 'BB/ANG3L' album and it's easy to hear why! She touches on some British Garage/DnB kind of sound for this and gives us a gorgeous, airy and ethereal mid-tempo, breezy bop! Just gorgeous. Every era has a masterpiece to me and this is the one from this current era! She's always two steps ahead in her sound progression. It's actually INSANE that she never gets the credit she deserves for it. <

+Quote this post
Roba.
post 14th January 2024, 11:56 PM
Post #43
Group icon
Rob aah

A flop when it comes to Kelly oop, not heard any of her newest material tearsmile.gif 'Dancing's Done' though is brill wub.gif

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 16th January 2024, 03:25 PM
Post #44
Group icon

QUOTE(Sergej @ Jan 4 2024, 01:30 PM) *
Hi there Tafty!

From your album list I like: "Tension", "Endless Summer Vacation", "Something To Give Each Other", "Diamonds & Dancefloors" and "Dead Club City".

And from your Singles list I like:
063. Taylor Swift - I Can See You
068. Nothing But Thieves - Tomorrow Is Closed
069. TEYA & SELENA - Who The Hell Is Edgar?
070. Sophie And The Giants & Purple Disco Machine - Paradise
074. Olivia Rodrigo - get him back!
076. RAYE - Ice Cream Man.
078. Tate McRae - greedy
079. Dua Lipa - Houdini
080. Tyla - Water
089. Olivia Rodrigo - bad idea right?
098. Tate McRae - exes
100. Marco Mengoni - Due Vite

Great list so far!
Really need to catch up on my Year-End list myself.
Thank you for commenting sergej!

QUOTE(PeteFromLeeds @ Jan 5 2024, 09:07 PM) *
I didn't give TRUSTFALL much time but think it's actually a pretty decent song, wasn't expecting P!NK to come out with a song with such heavy synths! I think it works quite well.
It really does work. It's a shame she couldn't bring me back around for another album from her, I've slightly lost interest in P!nk releases, but this was a very welcome surprise.

Thanks Pete happy.gif

QUOTE(Brer @ Jan 6 2024, 03:43 AM) *
It may or may not be of interest to you that the AMAKA song was sent to the most recent PopJustice Song Contest as well and it did a lot better there, finishing 3rd! Also it was in fact Baby Storme herself who was behind the failed Target flash mob for her song and then proceeded to make a bit of an idiot of herself on social media over it :') but the song is still great x

Also hard agree on 'Fly Girl' deserving much better and 'Ouchies' having hit potential, one of my biggest immediate standouts from the Doja album! A couple of great Tinashe tracks in that section too and I also enjoyed Leigh-Anne's debut much more than I expected so a good batch there in general.

Some faves from the earlier sections for me = 'I Can See You' (best TV vault track for me out of the ones I've heard), 'Who The Hell Is Edgar?' (this has clicked with me a lot more months after Eurovision, definitely appreciating the cleverness of the lyrics more), 'Ice Cream Man.', 'greedy', 'Wet Vagina' (did she have to call it that x) and 'Choose Your Fighter' (I didn't really get into anything off Ava's last album but she randomly came through with one of her best songs to date for me for a soundtrack throwaway lmao).
YES AMAKA! *.* A BOP! LMAO @ Baby Storme... omg. tearsmile.gif 'Fly Girl' should've been a Summer smash. It's a shame it went under the radar somewhat. Agreed about 'Ouchies'... for some reason I think it's only a matter of time before it's going viral on Tik Tok. I hope at least!!

Thank you Brer! I appreciate it!

QUOTE(jimwatts @ Jan 6 2024, 07:13 PM) *
'Tomorrow Is Closed' is the best I've heard from Nothing But Thieves, an anthemic indie moment! 'TRUSTFALL' is great too.
I like TIC a lot, it throws me back to mid-00's indie-pop-rock bangers that were dominating the UK charts at those times, but with a more modernized spin on that sound somewhat. Just SOOO good!

Thank you jim!

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 16th January 2024, 03:35 PM
Post #45
Group icon

QUOTE(Roba. @ Jan 8 2024, 03:48 PM) *
Copying Pasting this in a odd order as currently on mobile lol.

071. Kylie Minogue - Hold On To Now
078. Tate McRae - greedy
079. Dua Lipa - Houdini
080. Tyla - Water
064. Bow Anderson - Midnight - a good bop that I was set on entering to BJSC but happy it did well anyway!
065. Charley - Worst Taste In Girls
067. SVEA - Dead Man Walking
069. TEYA & SELENA - Who The Hell Is Edgar? - deserved to do a bit better than it did sad.gif

052. Leigh-Anne - Don't Say Love
058. Baby Storme - This City Is A Graveyard
059. Chappell Roan - Red Wine Supernova - such a good pop track!
060. P!NK - TRUSTFALL

046. The Last Dinner Party - Nothing Matters - one I pointed quite highly in BJSC. Would like for this to become a top 100 hit officially which it looks like it could be.
048. Käärijä - Cha Cha Cha
049. Miley Cyrus - Flowers
043. Chappell Roan - Naked In Manhattan
044. Idinia Menzel - Funny Kind Of Lonely
045. Olivia Rodrigo - vampire
037. Troye Sivan - RUSH
038. Alessandra - Queen Of Kings
040. Noa Kirel - Unicorn

biggrin.gif
Bow is indeed a bop! Very catchy. Yeah Teya & Selena deserved better than what they got. RWS is a good Chappell Roan song indeed, I do find it a *tad* overrated as I think more people prefer that over the superior (imo ofc) 'Naked In Manhattan'! BOOOO tongue.gif

I apparently didn't point The Last Dinner Party anything and I even tried to confirm it (before sending Tori I think...) but it's such a good song! Looking forward to seeing their success this year.

Thank you Robbbb <3

QUOTE(Roba. @ Jan 11 2024, 12:37 AM) *
'What Was I Made For? is absolutely stunning wub.gif 'Padam Padam' is a big bop too and LorQueen with a decent one there with the obvious still on the way lol!

QUOTE(Ansel @ Jan 11 2024, 09:28 PM) *
So many tunes! Is It Love was such a brilliant follow-up to Tattoo but like you said, needed a little more time to grow into something really special. Violet Chemistry is a recent Miley fave and of course can't forget Kylie blessing us with a Padamic!
If only it had that build and bridge + explosive final chorus like the song promised.... drama.gif I think I would have had 2 Loreen songs in the top 10 again... 'Violet Chemistry' really should have been the follow up single to 'Flowers' sad.gif What a banger and then she should have followed it up with 'Island' for a Summer smash! "Padamic" indeed *.* What a moment.

Thanks Ansel! wub.gif

QUOTE(Sergej @ Jan 12 2024, 11:07 PM) *
Hi there Tafty, here are my favourites from your latest selection:

024. Billie Eilish - What Was I Made For?
028. Kylie Minogue - Padam Padam
030. Doja Cat - Attention
035. Loreen - Is It Love?
036. Leigh-Anne feat. Ayra Starr - My Love
037. Troye Sivan - Rush
038. Alessandra - Queen of Kings
040. Noa Kirel - Unicorn
042. Ava Max - One Of Us
046. The Last Dinner Party - Nothing Matters
047. Nothing But Thieves - Welcome To The DCC
052. Leigh-Anne - Don’t Say Love
057. FLO feat. Missy Elliott - Fly Girl
060. P!NK - TRUSTFALL

Great list!
Can't wait for the rest!
Thank you for continuing to follow.. omg <3

QUOTE(LewisGT @ Jan 13 2024, 08:30 PM) *
Loads more great stuff since I last commented biggrin.gif

'Unicorn' was my favourite at Eurovision this year. So much energy in the performance and it was impossible to ignore!

The two Leigh-Anne tracks were a nice way to start her solo career. They're nowhere near as good as Little Mix's best work but they still deserved more success in the charts.

'vampire' was such a bold way for Olivia to comeback. I'm so glad it was another huge success for her.
Glad to see you're liking it, Lewis! <3

The performance was amazing!! I definitely have at least one more track to come from Eurovision, but I think 'Unicorn is a banger in it's own right. Agreed completely about Leigh-Anne. It's a shame she's not been able to touch the charts in the way that the songs deserved, but I'm glad I got to take them away and genuinely enjoy them. It's such a good song. Took a while for me but I got there and appreciate it so much more than I did when I first heard it. I love a good build in a pop song!

Thanks so much Lewis <3

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 16th January 2024, 03:41 PM
Post #46
Group icon

QUOTE(Roba. @ Jan 14 2024, 12:52 AM) *
'MAMA'S EYES' is a great BJSC entry. Shame it didn't crossover to mainstream success though!

QUOTE(Roba. @ Jan 14 2024, 11:56 PM) *
A flop when it comes to Kelly oop, not heard any of her newest material tearsmile.gif 'Dancing's Done' though is brill wub.gif
'MAMA'S EYES' is a great *song*. Full stop. Period!!!! tongue.gif I think I was pretty late to hearing it so missed it's chart potential moment, but yes, it's a shame it couldn't become a huge hit </3

Omg listen to herrrr <3 maybe the tracks I link in the countdown and see how you get on with them, perhaps? tongue.gif 'Dancing's Done' is incredible. SUCH A BOP!

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 16th January 2024, 03:51 PM
Post #47
Group icon

10. TORI KELLY - MISSIN' U

> Earlier in the year Tori Kelly decided to unleash missin u on us and wanted to take us all the way back to Y2K R&B-pop! The thing I love the most about this is how it feels particularly British.. think something Craig David may have had a hand in creating or something. Add in Tori's powerful and soulful vocals, on top of a drum & bass-lite, r&b, pop melody and beat... PERFECTION. It really was the perfect song to take me back to the early 00's. Incredible song. A FULL era of this PLEASE <3 <

---

09. NOTHING BUT THIEVES - OVERCOME

> Nothing But Thieves first came on to my radar a couple of years ago, during their 'Moral Panic' era. I was working at HMV at the time and we played it and I was really impressed by it! So this was the first era that I got to follow from the start with some interest. 'Welcome To The DCC' blew me away in a way like no other song of it's ilk has done before, however, I am a full on STAN now with thanks to this Sam Fender-esque BANGER Overcome. Like I did full on album discography listens in the run up to the release of 'Dead Club City'... all because this song had that kind of hold on me. It's such an anthemic, uplifting, feel good, sing out loud BANGER. Just so damn GOOD! <

+Quote this post
Sergej
post 17th January 2024, 11:15 AM
Post #48
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 39,723

"Overcome" is a fantastic song, probably my favourite from their latest album!

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 17th January 2024, 04:32 PM
Post #49
Group icon

08. TAYLOR SWIFT - IS IT OVER NOW?

> '1989' has always been my favourite Taylor Swift album, since it's release in 2014. It really changed the pop landscape and being a big pop whore, I was obviously taken to it far more instantly in comparison to the other album releases I had heard prior. I was both nervous and excited for "Taylor's Version", but more the former. Thankfully not only were the re-recordings genuinely great, but the vault tracks are by FAR the most consistently strong set of vault tracks that we have to date. Is It Over Now? was the one that stole 'Slut!' thunder and rightfully so. The sister companion piece to what is imo Taylor's best song, 'Out Of The Woods' and the production would fit PERFECTLY on the OG '1989'. Just a near flawless pop song and already in my top 10 Taylor songs of all time. <

---

07. KELLY CLARKSON - FAVOURITE KIND OF HIGH

> The highest entry to come from my favourite album of 2023. favourite kind of high was released just before the albums release and from the first moment I heard it, I was OBSESSED! It's that one guaranteed Euphoric pop BANGER album track that she has per era. 'Gone', 'How I Feel', 'Don't Let Me Stop You', 'I Forgive You', 'Dance With Me', 'Medicine'... just such euphoric, pop joy! I really wish it was given a push because I do think it could have done decently for her. Carly Rae is a co-writer on this track and honestly, you can hear it! Just a great pop song that deserves so much more attention! <

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 18th January 2024, 02:25 PM
Post #50
Group icon

06. TROYE SIVAN - ONE OF YOUR GIRLS

> Been a fan of Troye for over a decade now and it's so nice to hear that he still has *it* for me. Forever evolving not only his sound but himself as an artist. I think One of Your Girls is top 3 of his tracks already for me and it's largely down to how unique it sounds. I love the hook and adore the speak-singing style of the pre-chrous. Gives it that added charm. The video is also my 2nd favourite video of the year. My jaw was ON. THE. GROUND. when it was revealed that he'd dressed in drag! He looks INSANE as a woman. It suits and matches the song perfectly. I can gush and rave about this song all day. Just incredible! <

---

05. DOJA CAT - AGORA HILLS

> Doja Cat manages to secure herself inside my top 5 songs of 2023! Agora Hills is a mid-down tempo late 00's, 80's inspired r&b/pop jam! The production is very reminiscent to me of Keri Hilson and her 'In A Perfect World...' era. Those who know me on here know that that album is one of my all time favourites and I just love that since first listen to this track, it IMMEDIATELY feels familiar and nostalgic. I love Doja's flow on the verses and the chorus/hook is crazy addictive and smooth! Definitely my favourite Doja song to date and it's from a great album. I'm glad this became a hit for her. Just lush and perfect! <

+Quote this post
Roba.
post 18th January 2024, 09:56 PM
Post #51
Group icon
Rob aah

'Is It Over Now?' and 'One Of Your Girls' are both good from your top 10 and 'Agora Hills' is better than PTTR for me :')

+Quote this post
Sergej
post 19th January 2024, 11:06 PM
Post #52
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 39,723

"One Of Your Girls" and "Is It Over Now?" are my favourites from your latest selection!

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 20th January 2024, 01:15 PM
Post #53
Group icon

QUOTE(Sergej @ Jan 17 2024, 11:15 AM) *
"Overcome" is a fantastic song, probably my favourite from their latest album!
It really is and yep, agreed. My favourite from their latest album! I think it's my 2nd favourite NBT track behind 'Lover, Please Stay'!

QUOTE(Roba. @ Jan 18 2024, 09:56 PM) *
'Is It Over Now?' and 'One Of Your Girls' are both good from your top 10 and 'Agora Hills' is better than PTTR for me :')
Thank you Rob as ever! I WILL comment on yours again soon enough! I PROMISE!!! But that slight shade towards 'Agora Hills' tearsmile.gif OMG!

QUOTE(Sergej @ Jan 19 2024, 11:06 PM) *
"One Of Your Girls" and "Is It Over Now?" are my favourites from your latest selection!
Both are absolute BANGERS <3 Thank you as always Sergej!

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 20th January 2024, 01:30 PM
Post #54
Group icon

04. RÊVE - CONTEMPORARY LOVE

> Rêve actually came onto my radar about 2-3 weeks before the end of the year. I wasn't familiar with her output up until I saw r Liam post his top albums of the year over on Twitter. I saw him rank 'SATURN RETURN' highly and I immediately fell in love with the album and Contemporary Love was an IMMEDIATE highlight. Pulsing 80's inspired synth-pop infused with a nice blend of disco and pop. Something I honestly think Dua Lipa would absolutely come out and smash with! My only critique is that... IT ENDS TOO SOON! Could easily get a bridge and a huge final chorus in there!! But that doesn't prevent me from loving it and finding it to be a Grade A++++ pop BANGER! <

---

03. TAYLOR SWIFT - SAY DON'T GO

> '1989 (Taylor's Version)' has just as much a hold on me as the original release does. My main concern was that the vault tracks weren't going to match up to the stellar quality of the original album... I was wrong across the board. Say Don't Go especially, is already in my top 10 Taylor songs of all time. I do think this would have fit better on either the 'Speak Now' or 'Red' TV's more in terms of production (or even alongside 'Would've, Could've, Should've' on 'Midnights'), but lyrically it's up there with some of her best on '1989'. Just a soaring, powerful and devastatingly beautiful song! Absolutely incredible. I love the call and response of the chorus. <

+Quote this post
jimwatts
post 20th January 2024, 03:56 PM
Post #55
Group icon
my mind is ready for fun
User: 38,591

Great to see 'Dancing's Done' in the top 20 - I might just agree it's Ava's best since 'Sweet But Psycho'! - and 'Same Again (For Love)' absolutely has the poppiest chorus I've heard all year too.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 21st January 2024, 07:13 PM
Post #56
Group icon

QUOTE(jimwatts @ Jan 20 2024, 03:56 PM) *
Great to see 'Dancing's Done' in the top 20 - I might just agree it's Ava's best since 'Sweet But Psycho'! - and 'Same Again (For Love)' absolutely has the poppiest chorus I've heard all year too.
It's so, SO good! I do wish she'd stop jumping on the songs with hugely obvious samples now though. She's so much better than those derivative euro-dance tracks sad.gif Agreed about the chorus for SA(FL)!! A BANGER!

Thank you jim happy.gif

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 21st January 2024, 07:32 PM
Post #57
Group icon

02. WILL.I.AM & BRITNEY SPEARS - MANJOBEE

> MANJOBEE MANJOBEE MANJOBEE-EE MANJOBEE. MIND YOUR BUSINESS BITCH!!!! Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, shit on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it. <

Just kidding lolololol xx

02. TAYLOR SWIFT - CRUEL SUMMER

> I actually think I prefer this song overall but because it isn't *technically* a 2023 song, I had to penalise it a little bit. I was debating about whether to actually include Cruel Summer at all... but it's impact in 2023 was too much for me to ignore! What an almighty pop masterpiece. I can never play this ENOUGH in all honesty. It's my 3rd favourite Taylor song (very precise coz I recently did a countdown of my favourite Taylor Swift tracks x) but it's just genuinely a fantastic song. The verses and chorus both hit the way that verses and choruses should. However, the bridge? DID IT HAVE TO GO AS HARD AS THAT???? Just flawless, anthemic pop! I am so, SO happy it got it's flowers after having that era cut incredibly short due to Covid </3 and so this misses out on being a single! Thank God for the ERAs tour going insanely viral and this bridge being a major highlight of it! <

---

01. LOREEN - TATTOO

> SHOCK HORROR. LorQueen has topped my EOY chart with a Eurovision BANGER... AGAIN! Tattoo really did have a major hold on me (in a very similar way to 'Euphoria' back in 2012) and it was easily my most listened to song of the year last year. Just a phenomenal build, song and THAT DAMN PERFORMANCE!!!!! OUTSTANDING. She's truly in a league of her own. Just stellar. This not only won Eurovision, but went on to become a huge hit for her in the charts in it's own right too! I can't wait to start tracking it's annual appearances each year! So, SO good and a truly deserved 2nd win for her! Just so big and POWERFUL! <

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 21st January 2024, 07:40 PM
Post #58
Group icon

FULL TOP 100:

001. Loreen - Tattoo
002. Taylor Swift - Cruel Summer
003. Taylor Swift - Say Don't Go
004. Rêve - Contemporary Love
005. Doja Cat - Agora Hills
006. Troye Sivan - One Of Your Girls
007. Kelly Clarkson - favourite kind of high
008. Taylor Swift - Is It Over Now?
009. Nothing But Thieves - Overcome
010. Tori Kells - missin' u
---
011. Tinashe - Gravity
012. Kelly Clarkson - lighthouse
013. Dagny - Same Again (For Love)
014. Ava Max - Dancing's Done
015. Miley Cyrus - Island
016. METTE - MAMA'S EYES
017. Tori Kelly - alive if i die
018. Kelly Clarkson - me
019. Kelly Clarkson - mine
020. Kylie Minogue - Vegas High
---
021. Tori Kelly feat. Ayra Starr - unbelievable
022. Miley Cyrus - Violet Chemistry
023. Nothing But Thieves - Pop The Balloon
024. Billie Eilish - What Was I Made For?
025. Doja Cat - Demons
026. Rêve - Breaking Up With Jesus
027. Troye Sivan - Got Me Started
028. Kylie Minogue - Padam Padam
029. Tori Kelly - shelter
030. Doja Cat - Attention

031. Rêve - Disco At The Strip Club
032. Troye Sivan - Honey
033. Tinashe - Needs
034. Victoria Monét - On My Mama
035. Loreen - Is It Love?
036. Leigh-Anne feat. Ayra Starr - My Love
037. Troye Sivan - Rush
038. Alessandra - Queen of Kings
039. Kelly Clarkson - red flag collector
040. Noa Kirel - Unicorn

041. Ava Max - Last Night On Earth
042. Ava Max - One Of Us
043. Chappell Roan - Naked In Manhattan
044. Idina Menzel - Funny Kind of Lonely
046. The Last Dinner Party - Nothing Matters
047. Nothing But Thieves - Welcome To The DCC
050. Cannons - Crush

051. Tinashe - Tightrope
052. Leigh-Anne - Don’t Say Love
053. AMAKA - Unfamiliar
054. Tinashe - Treason
055. Doja Cat - Ouchies
056. Tinashe - Talk To Me Nice
057. FLO feat. Missy Elliott - Fly Girl
058. Baby Storme - This City is a Graveyard
059. Chappell Roan - Red Wine Supernova
060. P!NK - TRUSTFALL

061. David Archuleta - Afraid To Love
062. Kelly Clarkson feat. Sheila E - that’s right
064. Bow Anderson - Midnight
065. Charley - Worst Taste In Girls
066. Kelly Clarkson - rock hudson
067. SVEA - Dead Man Walking
068. Nothing But Thieves - Tomorrow Is Closed
069. TEYA & SALENA - Who the Hell Is Edgar?
070. Sophie and the Giants & Purple Disco Machine - Paradise

071. Kylie Minogue - Hold On To Now
072. meltear - Tears Tail
073. Nothing But Thieves - Do You Love Me Yet?
075. Ava Max - Diamonds & Dancefloors
076. RAYE - Ice Cream Man.
077. Rêve - EX EX EX (Whoops)
078. Tate McRae - greedy
079. Dua Lipa - Houdini
080. Tyla - Water

081. Doja Cat - Wet Vagina
082. Dom Dolla feat. Nelly Furtado - Eat Your Man
083. Doja Cat - Skull And Bones
084. Tori Kelly feat. Jon Bellion - young gun
085. Ava Max - Cold As Ice
086. Charli XCX - Speed Drive
087. The Scarlet Opera - Alive
088. Blu DeTiger feat. Mallrat - Cut Me Down
089. Olivia Rodrigo - bad idea right?
090. Fefe Dobson - HUNGOVER

091. Doja Cat - Paint The Town Red
092. Tori Kelly - cut
093. Taylor Swift - Now That We Don’t Talk
094. Ava Max - Get Outta My Heart
095. Chappell Roan - HOT TO GO!
096. Addison Rae - Nothing On (But The Radio)
097. Rêve - Big Boom
098. Tate McRae - exes
099. Ava Max - Choose Your Fighter
100. Marco Mengoni - Due Vite
[/quote]

+Quote this post
jimwatts
post 21st January 2024, 07:56 PM
Post #59
Group icon
my mind is ready for fun
User: 38,591

Excellent winner cheer.gif knew this was something special long before Eurovision. Thanks Jonjo for the countdown!

+Quote this post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 27th April 2024, 08:04 PM