BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Audubon Drive
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Tilly
post 14th March 2006, 05:33 PM
Post #1
Group icon
I just can't help believin'
User: 191

The Ebay auction of Elvis' former home, 1034 Audubon Drive, which was to begin on March 20, has been postponed again. The good news is that the current owners are working in agreement, probably for the first time, to sell this house properly.

Also, they are no longer working with Judith Johnson, realtor. Judith was a great help writing our application for the National Register of Historic Places. But the owners could not agree on how to best sell 1034 Audubon Drive, and she graciously offered to step down. The owners will work together to auction the home - in April- with Steve Schutts. Steve has done numerous auctions in the past of Elvismemorabilia.

Source: Elvis Unlimited / Updated: Mar 14, 2006

I'm glad to hear this news biggrin.gif I was lucky enough to meet the current owners when I was in Memphis last year. Mike Freeman is such a nice guy who is so knowledgeable about Elvis and who took us on two fantastic tours of Elvis-related sites in Memphis and Tupelo. It's very sad that circumstances have meant that he and Cindy Hazen are having to sell the house but I'm really hoping that the new buyers will appreciate it's history smile.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Tilly
post 14th March 2006, 05:42 PM
Post #2
Group icon
I just can't help believin'
User: 191

To find out more about Audubon Drive, follow this link

http://www.elvistyle.com/

Mike and Cindy wrote a great book about Elvis called Memphis Elvis-Style and it's full of great information about numerous sites in Memphis connected to Elvis, their history and location.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 31st May 2024, 12:25 PM