BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
23 Pages V  « < 21 22 23  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> The X Factor 2014 • Live Show 8, jukebox / queen, union j, ella henderson
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post 30th November 2014, 10:09 PM
Post #441
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

It's close, and I agree it could come down to the duet partners even. Lauren could make it to the final over Andrea maybe if she really pulls it off again next week like she did in the sing-off tonight, depending on whether they decide to have a sing-off again next week... I just hope Ben and Andrea are splitting the mum vote so the former doesn't win.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Calum
post 30th November 2014, 10:11 PM
Post #442
Group icon
nabad
Pronouns: he/him
User: 18,316

Seriously do not see anybody other than Ben winning (thank god). Fleur gives me 3rd place vibes.

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 30th November 2014, 10:11 PM
Post #443
Group icon
User: 13,007

I'd say Ben is the really safe bet to win this now. And then I'd agree with Liam's rank for the rest too.

It HAS to be Fleur for me though. To think, i thought she'd be first or second to leave and she hasn't even been bottom 2 yet laugh.gif she's surpassed her expectations and then some!

+Quote this post
BrookeOlivia
post 30th November 2014, 10:22 PM
Post #444
Group icon
Am just a girl who wishes for the world - Marilyn Monroe ♥
User: 11,449

I think Ben and Fleur will be top 2, I think Fleur would probably be more successful then Ben after the show. But who knows public decide so wouldn't be shocked if Ben won.

+Quote this post
sammy01
post 30th November 2014, 10:31 PM
Post #445
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 9,988

Fleur really needs Andrea in the final not Lauren. I feel like Lauren and Fleur share more of a fanbase and Ben and Andrea do too. So if I think the final goes how I expect, 5 votes then 5 more after 3rd has left Saturday night, she needs Lauren not there as those voters voting for Lauren and leaving 3rd will be wasted votes. Where as if Fleur is the only female I feel she will lap up all those votes Lauren would have got.

It is also the same for Ben and Andrea sharing the mum vote, so it would be beneficial for her to have Ben and Andrea split those Saturday night votes.

+Quote this post
Ryan.
post 30th November 2014, 11:06 PM
Post #446
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 12,608

Shocked by tonight's result in terms of Simon taking it to deadlock and Stereo Kicks losing out - very surprising considering everything they've done to keep them in. First time this series that something has gone against the conspiracy theories, and I'm glad that they did!

+Quote this post
sammy01
post 30th November 2014, 11:26 PM
Post #447
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 9,988

QUOTE(Ryan. @ Nov 30 2014, 11:06 PM) *
Shocked by tonight's result in terms of Simon taking it to deadlock and Stereo Kicks losing out - very surprising considering everything they've done to keep them in. First time this series that something has gone against the conspiracy theories, and I'm glad that they did!

I think once you hit bottom 2 for a third time it is over, there isn't really a way they can justify keeping an act then. They did take it to deadlock though, even though Lauren was better in the sing off and her first bottom 2 vs SK third.

It is between Lauren and Andrea for who makes the final with Ben and Fleur, I wonder if potential guest performers with the artists might play a role as to who they put their weight behind out of those 2. I think Andrea could potentially pull a big name to sing with him, where as I cant think of a single guest artist yet that has even acknowledge Lauren's existence.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 1st December 2014, 08:08 AM
Post #448
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

The first theme is unplugged. On X Factor US and Australian idol where I've seen it, that's basically just a minimalist performance with just a guitar or piano.

Another reason to be thankful that it was SK who went then laugh.gif

+Quote this post
poppet15
post 1st December 2014, 12:21 PM
Post #449
Group icon
UKs Biggest European Music fan
User: 285

Thank You Simon for at last helping to get rid of those morons. I think Mel B & Louis must be tone deaf.
Louis says they are consistant every week. He should mean consistently bad sick2.gif

Lauren's sing-off was flawless. Best I've heard her sing. If she sings like that next week she could be a dark horse.

Also Ella Henderson definitely put Union J to shame. Ella's now selling all over the world but Union J only UK & Ireland.

This post has been edited by euro music: 1st December 2014, 02:06 PM

+Quote this post

23 Pages V  « < 21 22 23
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 12th May 2024, 09:39 AM