BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Gaga vs. Madonna: Best Live Performance, Vote for your Top 10 Gaga live performances here
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
HausofKubrick
post Jul 24 2015, 12:39 PM
Post #1
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 13,007

Madonna vs. Gaga: Best Live Performance

It goes without saying that Madonna and Lady Gaga are two of the greatest performers in the world, so me and Madonna mod Liamk97 thought it would be fun to see, according to Buzzjack, which artist has the best live performance.

The first stage is simple enough: in this thread, you post your Top 10 favourite Gaga live performances (whether it be in order or not doesn't matter) and, if you wish, post your favourite Madonna live performances in the Madonna AF ~ http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/index.php?s...=180619&hl=

The following stage will see the Top 5 most voted performances from Madonna and Top 5 from Gaga be compiled into a poll which will lead into rounds where performances are voted off in a survivor game fashion.

You have until Saturday 8th August to vote for your Top 10 Gaga live performances in this thread - same goes for your Top 10 Madonna live performances but remember to vote for them in the Madonna AF!

Also remember to specify what performance of the song it is you have nominated for (i.e. don't just say 'Dance in the Dark', put 'Dance in the Dark' (The Monster Ball)).
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HausofKubrick
post Jul 28 2015, 04:57 PM
Post #2
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 13,007

In no particular order these are my nominations ~

Telephone / Dance in the Dark - BRITs
Dance in the Dark - The Monster Ball
So Happy I Could Die - The Monster Ball
Highway Unicorn (Road 2 Love) - The Born This Way Ball
Gypsy - ARTRAVE
The Edge of Glory - Radio 1's Big Weekend
Paparazzi - VMAs
Hair - Paul O'Grady Show
Bad Romance - X Factor
Born This Way - Grammys

If i think of more i'll suggest them too but these are the ones that stick with me the most.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 03:29 AM