BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hacksaw Ridge, Andrew Garfield
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
J▲hq
post Oct 13 2016, 03:31 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

Andrew Garfield could be coming for an Oscar nod. More likely for "Silence" it seems, but I think he looks fantastic in this.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Frank!
post Oct 13 2016, 04:38 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Members
Member No.: 761

Hate the trailer. Could be good though.

+Quote Post
J▲hq
post 3 hours ago
Post #3
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

The Golden Globes got this wrong, it should've gone in the comedy category laugh.gif! Vince Vaughn was great in that regard, I didn't expect it from the trailer.

Between "The Choice" and now this, Teresa Palmer seems to really dig cheesy chat-up lines. tongue.gif

Loved this and happy to see it getting awards attention, particularly Andrew having GG and BAFTA nods for this over "Silence". The fighting scenes weren't always my cup of tea but it was really nice to see Doss' comrades come to respect him and for him to help them rather than holding a grudge etc. along with even attending to the enemy. I'm glad the corniness in the beginning when he first met Dorothy hasn't put critics off really because overall it's a very worthy and sweet story. Also loved getting to see young Desmond at the start, to get insight into how his childhood played a role in the person he became.

You can tell it's Hollywood though, I noticed Andrew Garfield's hair looking pretty perfect straight after removing his helmet. heehee.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th January 2017 - 03:01 AM