Jump to content

Dobbo

Moderator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dobbo

  1. Now this is a tricky one. I actually used to really dislike Million Voices at the time but it's turned into one of the biggest growers ever over the years and I properly love it now. That said, Come With Me is just that extra bit better still.
  2. I know full well I'm DNQing but can we NOT let Scotland 2 suffer the same fate plz and thnx
  3. Well I absolutely hate both of these but Lee Mead's song is slightly less insufferable.
  4. Dobbo posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Well he's beaten Stevie McCrorie already at least.
  5. Look, if you had one shot or one opportunity...
  6. This is dreamy ❤️ great find!
  7. Dobbo posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    2 holidays ticked off in one, we do approve.
  8. Hear me out, is it finally East Ruk's moment in the sun?
  9. Welp I really hope this doesn't get eaten alive in the "pop semi" as this is unsurprisingly right up my street!
  10. 30 Travis Scott (feat. Drake) - SICKO MODE 29 Bazzi - Mine 28 BTS - IDOL 27 M-22 (feat. Medina) - First Time 26 Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes 25 Marshmello & Bastille - Happier 24 5 Seconds Of Summer – Youngblood 23 Juice WRLD - Lucid Dreams 22 Drake - Nice For What 21 David Guetta & Sia - Flames 20 A$AP Rocky (feat. Skepta) - Praise The Lord (Da Shine) 19 M.O, Lotto Boyzz & Mr Eazi - Bad Vibe 18 Post Malone - Better Now 17 Virtual Self - Ghost Voices 16 Au/Ra & CamelPhat - Panic Room 15 Bruno Mars (feat. Cardi B) - Finesse 14 French Montana (feat. Drake) - No Stylist 13 Billie Eilish - When the Party's Over
  11. Well congrats to Shakira for taking this round. Rubberneckin is definitely the weaker of the 2 Elvis hits here.
  12. Dobbo posted a post in a topic in Sports and Fitness
    He's done that faster than he would have in his Cadillac too.
  13. Little Trees is my jam for life
  14. Dobbo posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    +5 Ella Langley - Choosin’ Texas +4 Taylor Swift - Patient Zero +3 Ashe - Stop The Wedding +2 Stella Lefty - Boston +1 Taylor Swift - Cleveland -1 Jamie Miller - Babydoll -2 Sienna Spiro - Great Expectation -3 Adela - Nicole Kidman -4 Taylor Swift - Babylon -5 Olivia Rodrigo - the cure Maybe the most MID top 10 of all time.
  15. Dobbo posted a post in a topic in BuzzJack Song Contest
    BJSC 189 Location: Neliönoir Our entry: About: Lithuanian electronic producer whose name translates as 'Plant'
  16. Congrats to Scene for winning and thank you to Rollo for hosting.
  17. Sorry I should have mentioned before that my video should have a flashing light warning.
  18. Wow the alt tracks didn't have a prayer in this one :')
  19. I absolutely loathe Bad Day with a passion so this is a default win for Fight Song even though it's bang average. Stand By You was much better from her.
  20. Dobbo posted a post in a topic in News and Politics
    The new one to be worried out? US 'closely monitoring' after Russian laboratory worker 'dies of suspected pneumonic plague' | World News | Sky News
  21. Dobbo posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    I'm surprised something as dated as this is doing so well in 2026. Sounds like something from Bruno Mars' debut album, It's a catchy enough throwback tune but good grief it's SO slushy...
  22. I can see Placebo and Trance To The Sun both doing well.
  23. Foden would stay as he might finally get off the bench