BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> BABii thread, SCREAMER mixtape • 27/07/22
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
k👠th
post 14th June 2022, 03:31 PM
Post #1
Group icon
baddest of them all
User: 6,764

BABii's upcoming mixtape is out next month 27 July 2022 (apparently) and judging by the single cover arts will include ZERO, EMBER and new single LiiTE featuring Iglooghost.

I'm really hyped for it, EMBER and LiiTE are massive 2-step/hyperpop bangers.

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
k👠th
post 27th July 2022, 02:57 PM
Post #2
Group icon
baddest of them all

This is out now cheeseblock.png

Loving SiiCKLE, FADE and FURY on first listen. But NECTA is the one, absolutely massive tune *.*

+Quote this post
Brer
post 5th September 2022, 08:03 PM
Post #3
Group icon
is my brain across your walls?
User: 8,300

The song titles on this stress me out so much lmao

That aside though this was a cool listen - I only really loved 'LiiTE_13-37 w/ iglooghost' (or just 'LiiTE' as it was called before she made all the titles weird x) out of the singles but gave it a shot anyway since it's pretty short and there are a couple of really great album tracks, particularly loving 'SiiCKLE_ (w/Jennifer Walton)' and 'NECTA_pholo (V.5)' music.gif Her style gets a little bit samey towards the end of the tracklist though I think ~

+Quote this post
k👠th
post 26th December 2022, 01:35 PM
Post #4
Group icon
baddest of them all

New music video for NECTA is amazing *.*

I don't know why the song sounds so soft in the video? Tove Lo's 2 Die 4 has the same issue.

+Quote this post
Brer
post 23rd January 2023, 02:50 AM
Post #5
Group icon
is my brain across your walls?
User: 8,300

She dropped a deluxe version of this with 4 new songs (plus a new version of 'EMBER' (with an equally ridiculous title, I hope she drops this aesthetic after this era xx)) - most of them are easily good enough that they could have been on the original tbh! Think my fave of the newies was *ahem* 'PSYCHE_extended_ft_snowy_prod.pholo' although not sure if that'll be too popular an opinion as I could see the rap feature being a little offputting to some kink.gif 'CHAMPION_BABii_111122' and 'SEPULCHRE_W/UMRU&DJH_WIP' are also tunes, surprisingly the one new song that was just ok for me was the Iglooghost one. I also didn't really love the other Iglooghost collab album track.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 28th April 2024, 10:33 PM