Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

Similar to that topic I made in the Pink forum about 'Trouble', 'Dirrty' is a song I never appreciated properly before but it has FINALLY grown on me and I keep listening to it!

 

Just thought I'd share that with you. :lol:

  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Similar to that topic I made in the Pink forum about 'Trouble', 'Dirrty' is a song I never appreciated properly before but it has FINALLY grown on me and I keep listening to it!

 

Just thought I'd share that with you. :lol:

Fabulous news Aly. :lol:

 

It's one of those songs which I listen to occasionally, but when I do, I fall in love with it... again. :D

i love this song. it's sassy ;)
Let's hope Still Dirrty is just as good. :dance:

my favourite song of all time... :wub:

 

i've seen it a few times on the music channels lately... :huh: cant mistake a classic video OBVIOUSLY!! :D

  • Author

my favourite song of all time... :wub:

 

i've seen it a few times on the music channels lately... :huh: cant mistake a classic video OBVIOUSLY!! :D

 

 

Probably with her about to make a comeback, they decided to remind the public of some of her past singles. :lol:

Probably with her about to make a comeback, they decided to remind the public of some of her past singles. :lol:

Exactly, they do it with everyone. :D

 

Even McFly. -_-

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.