Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

A-List

 

3Oh!3 featuring Katy Perry - Starstrukk

Biffy Clyro - Many Of Horror

The Big Pink - Velvet

Example - Won't Go Quietly

Hot Chip - One Life Stand

Iyaz - Replay

Jay-Z featuring Mr Hudson - Young Forever

JLS - One Shot

Kasabian - Vlad The Impaler

Marina & The Diamonds - Hollywood

Mumford & Sons - The Cave

Muse - Resistance

N-Dubz featuring Mr Hudson - Playing With Fire

Paolo Nutini - 10/10

Owl City - Fireflies

Plan B - Too Long

Jay Sean featuring Sean Paul & Lil'Jon - Do You Remember?

Timbaland ft Katy Perry - If We Ever Meet Again

You Me At Six - Underdog

 

 

B-List

 

Alphabeat - Hole In My Heart

Danny Byrd featuring Liquid - Sweet Harmony

Chiddy Bang - Opposite Of Adults

The Courteneers - You Overdid It Doll

Jason Derulo - In My Head

Glee Cast - Don't Stop Believin'

Gorillaz featuring Mos Def & Bobby Womack - Stylo

Ellie Goulding - Starry Eyed

Calvin Harris - You Used To Hold Me

Erik Hassle - Hurtful (Starsmith edit)

Kesha featuring 3Oh!3 - Blah Blah Blah

Alicia Keys - Empire State Of Mind (Part II)

Naughty Boy presents Wiley ft Emeli Sande - Never Be Your Woman

Rihanna - Rude Boy

Sugababes - Wear My Kiss

Tinie Tempah - Pass Out

 

 

C-List

 

* Steve Aoki featuring Zuper Blaqh - I'm In The House

* The Black Eyed Peas - Rock That Body

* Daisy Dares You featuring Chipmunk - Numer One Enemy

* Florence & The Machine - Dog Days Are Over

Gramophonedzie - Why Don't You

* Lady GaGa featuring Beyonce - Telephone

* Leona Lewis - I Got You

* Pixie Lott - Gravity

 

 

1-Upfront List

 

* Bombay Bicycle Club - Evening/Morning

* Giggs featuring B.O.B - Don't Go There

Zinc featuring Ms Dynamite - Wile Out

 

 

 

Out:

 

Alexandra Burke

Girls Can't Catch

Lostprophets

Vampire Weekend

Editors

Miike Snow

Sub Focus

 

  • Replies 51
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good additions this week, I'm super glad that's definite confirmation the Black Eyed Peas are releasing the excellent 'Rock That Body' as the next single. What the hell at the Flomac addition though?

Great additions this week!

 

Yay for Daisy Dares You, Lady GaGa/Beyoncé, Black Eyed Peas, Leona & Pixie! :D

Find it surpirisng The Big Pink are A list, but then again they are great, so.. :)
Oh my gosh, Rock That Body is the next single? I love ''that'' song. I would have prefered Imma Be though. Also, why has Dog Days Are Over been added to the playlist. :???: Hurriane Drunk is Florence's next single, Radio 1. -_-
Marina & The Diamonds, i'm hoping for big things for that song :wub:

Edited by -Desire-

Boo, No Remember December.

Still time, 3 weeks until release.

 

Oh my gosh, Rock That Body is the next single? I love ''that'' song. I would have prefered Imma Be though. Also, why has Dog Days Are Over been added to the playlist. :???: Hurriane Drunk is Florence's next single, Radio 1. -_-

Imma Be could still be the 5th single, though I don't see it being succesful. The album would have sold tonnes by then...

Imma Be could still be the 5th single, though I don't see it being succesful. The album would have sold tonnes by then...

 

That isn't an excuse for BEP. They proved that casual fans love their music and are willing to buy it with MMH.

That isn't an excuse for BEP. They proved that casual fans love their music and are willing to buy it with MMH.

In other words, are you saying that album sales won't reflect how succesful Imma Be would be? I think so too btw.

Amazing week for new additions. "Dog Days Are Over" - don't understand why it's been added, but yay anyway. Lady GaGa & Leona :w00t:

I Got You added :D

 

Ouch alex out aleady..

 

black eyed peas added and lady gaga too, both should be massive hits again..

Great for Alphabeat :D

 

Yep :w00t: Btw the album is now called The Beat Is :o

Lady Gaga and Beyonce should be B-listed at least, I hope Rude Boy gets a big push. Girls Cant Catch, Lost Prophets and Alex B have been on the playlist since last year if I am not mistaken.

Ouch -Leona only has three weeks until release I hope it is enough time to push the track.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.