August 14, 200620 yr Here's is an Alesha interview I found which may be of interest, I saw this when it was aired but I thought I'd post it. [flash=450,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IotrwiGn8AA.swf She has a brilliant personality! Such a lovely and down to earth girl and very talented as Kelly said. I wish her great success. :D
August 14, 200620 yr Exactly, Aly, in every interview she's lovely, down to Earth really gorgeous, humble girl, but it's typical someone that's really nice and has a lot of talent will flop, sorry Graham darl but I think your prediction is gonna be wrong. :(
August 14, 200620 yr Cover Art Comp: Week 3 Alesha :cheer: Anyone else want to take part in this week's comp. :D
August 14, 200620 yr I dont think it even entered the top 100 on downloads only ... thats a bad sign.
August 14, 200620 yr I dont think it even entered the top 100 on downloads only ... thats a bad sign. She only released the download on Friday, which is a wise move as she can gain many sales in her release week. It's ascending up iTunes very fast as we speak. :yahoo:
August 14, 200620 yr Why do you have Aly's Kylie avatar? Oh and I do like this song...it's more pop rock than r'n'b which is for the best.
Create an account or sign in to comment