Posted June 5, 201115 yr I wasn't sure where to post this, so I created a new topic :) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-...-I-popstar.html Amazing insight into her family and such a positive and heartwarming article :D
June 5, 201115 yr I love Jade's personality. Her parents must be so proud of her. I loved this quote in particular : 'Doing Eurovision made me realise that Dad - a person I really loved - couldn't see me while millions of people around the world could.' Yet my dirty mind couldn't help but laughing when she mentioned ''facial''. Edited June 5, 201115 yr by XXXO
June 5, 201115 yr I loved this quote in particular : 'Doing Eurovision made me realise that Dad - a person I really loved - couldn't see me while millions of people around the world could.' That was my favourite from the whole story. :wub:
Create an account or sign in to comment