Jump to content

Featured Replies

Eg Syng must win now! Don't want the Thomas G:son lookalike in Malmö!
  • Replies 65
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ég á líf won.

 

Only like Denmark's song so far, not shaping up to be a great year. :(

  • Author
Even though I much preferred Unnur to win, Eyþór's song is still very good and well sung. :D
It's nice enough and could do alright with the juries but I can't see the public taking to it at all and Iceland may struggle to get out of the semi.
  • 1 month later...
  • Author

The video for 'Ég á Líf' has now been released! The song has seen some slight changes, most notable with the vocals towards the end I think. I actually got goosebumps towards the end and felt quite emotional with the story told in the video! The video really brought this song to life for me!

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.