January 2, 201412 yr I really feel like I'm not doing my top hundred JUSTICE if I don't do a thread at some point detailing the DECADES of fabulous hot mess this contest has given us. STARRING http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45779000/jpg/_45779018_ukraine.jpg http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/6749101/Sofi%20Marinova.jpg http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/BE4nhAP3vQY/hqdefault.jpg http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/40424499/Charlotte%20Perrelli%203447786819g.jpg http://www.eurovision.de/geschichte/gunvor101_v-gallery.jpg Did somebody say EVENT INTERNET? *.* (yes, me) Edited January 2, 201412 yr by Cassandra
January 2, 201412 yr Tirren if you actually put Svetlana in your Top 30 then we'll have to have words!
January 2, 201412 yr *.* Oh MANY A MINCE has been had CHEZ CASS over that these last few days. After all, we were LITERALLY givin' a PARDEE
January 2, 201412 yr :no: That said, I can hardly judge considering I'll probably put t.A.T.u. quite high. That "performance" still breaks my heart. :(
January 2, 201412 yr Well the facts of my as yet unodered top 30: 60s - 2, 70s - 1, 80s - 1, 90s - 10, 00s - 10, 10s - 6 4 - France 3 - Sweden, United Kingdom 2 - Germany, Hungary, Israel, Ukraine, Norway, Iceland, Denmark 1 - Luxembourg, Finland, Spain, Netherlands, Greece, Bulgaria INTERPRET AS YOU CHOSE!
January 2, 201412 yr By countries: United Kingdom - 7, Sweden - 7, Norway - 3, Germany/Estonia/Malta - 2, Belarus/Iceland/Austria/Switzerland/Russia/Ukraine/Ireland - 1 By decades: 90s - 7, 00s - 16, 10s - 7 (this looks awful but a few 70s and decent amount of 80s tracks were culled from the top 50 downwards) Winners: 8 Gender: 19 females, 6 males, 5 mixed Patriotism rules.
January 2, 201412 yr Just voted. 8 homecountry entries. 4 winners. 50's - 1 60's - 2 70's - 3 80's - 3 90's - 4 00's - 10 [oops] 10's - 7
January 2, 201412 yr Countries: Iceland (6), Sweden (4), United Kingdom (3), Belgium/Cyprus/Finland/Hungary/Slovenia/Ukraine (2), Armenia/Bulgaria/Germany/Norway/Serbia & Montenegro (1) Decades: 70s (1), 90s (5), 00s (18), 10s (6) Winners: 4 Gender: 21 females, 6 mixed & 3 males Surprisingly not that difficult to compile either, but I would have liked to have included the 31st and 32nd ranked entries.
January 3, 201412 yr 70s - 1, 90s - 4, 00s - 14, 10s - 9 4 - Finland, 3 - Sweden, 2 - Azerbaijan, Estonia, Germany, Iceland, Turkey, Ukraine, 1 - Belgium, Bulgaria, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Malta, Moldova, Norway, Serbia, Slovenia, United Kingdom Winners: 8 I don't think any 80s tracks came near but I had another 70s one and several more 90s ones in my second-level list.
January 3, 201412 yr 70s - 1 80s - 4 90s - 7 00s - 15 10s - 3 Sweden - 9 UK - 4 Greece/Iceland/Norway - 2 Belgium/Croatia/Denmark/Estonia/France/Germany/Malta/Serbia/Switzerland/Turkey/Ukraine - 1 Winners - 13
January 3, 201412 yr 60's: 3 70's: 3 80's: 3 90's: 5 00's: 14 (not even sorry bye) 10's: 2 2: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Germany, Israel, Norway, Sweden, Turkey 1: Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, Georgia, Ireland, Hungary, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Russia, Serbia & Montenegro, Serbia, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (LOOK AT ME BEING ALL DIVERSE AND SHIT) Winners: 11 (not even sorry bye) Average year for Top 10: 1991 --- Top 3 all being at least 10 years old wot
January 3, 201412 yr YAY at Visionary Dream making an appearance for Pav *.* *gives thirty to I'm A Joker*
January 3, 201412 yr http://www.eurovision.de/geschichte/gunvor101_v-gallery.jpg Why did it receive 0 points? :'(
January 4, 201412 yr NINANAJNA!!!! I CAN MAKE BEYONCE' AND SHAKIRA DANCE FOR YOU! http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lin1q9BMqU1qh4bkao1_500.gif
Create an account or sign in to comment