Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

Cher Lloyd has tweeted that she has been working on the music video for her new single which will be released soon! Cher tweeted:

 

Cher Lloyd ‏@CherLloyd

Been working on some video ideas for my new single!!! So excited for everyone to hear it!!! Not long now #SorryImLate

 

I loved 'I Wish' and it deserved to do so much better, hopefully this new single is just as good!

  • Replies 5
  • Views 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring it on, I'd love a Rum & Raybans style song :D
  • Author
Was I Wish actually ever released though?

 

I think it was released worldwide except in the UK as it charted top 40 in Australia, Belgium (Flanders) and New Zealand according to Wikipedia.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.