Posted January 6, 201511 yr The fantastic Katie Sky will be releasing her next single 'Melody Changes' on January 25th worldwide after she announced it on social media yesterday! All of Katie's songs so far have been fantastic so I can't wait for a new song from her.
January 6, 201511 yr Very excited for more music from Katie! I hope she's planning to release an album soon though.
January 19, 201511 yr Author Preview of the music video filmed in Turkey! Ckq0dFIwMcA Definitely a return to the sound of 'Sweet Sweet Melody' it seems! :wub:
January 19, 201511 yr Yassss that's the Katie I love, can't wait to hear this in full :heart: (that artwork isn't good though :()
January 19, 201511 yr Does she have a big following? I went to her Shoreditch gig a few years back...
January 28, 201511 yr Author dJ8tKZcvl6Y Lovely, it would fit perfectly on the Paradise EP! The music video is beautiful! :wub:
Create an account or sign in to comment