Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

I recently tried to comment on a personal chart, but it appeared blank and when I click on Quick edit it says I don't have permission. When I click full edit the editor has no code... :cry:

 

EDIT: Never mind, I forgot the closing /quote] :unsure: but I've never had that happen before! I'm sure there's been many a time I've forgot to open/close quotes!

Edited by SPINUMINATI ADAM

  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
yeah that happened to me during bjsc results :drama:

I know closing/opening code is important and can often break code but it is a sort of bug and misleading to say I don't have permission to post :/

Perhaps they could put up an error message before posting to check if all tags are closed? :thinking:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.