Posted August 28, 201511 yr https://soundcloud.com/felixjaehn/felix-jae...na-extended-mix Just heard this, the supposed follow-up to 'Ain't Nobody'. I much prefer it! /watch?v=6vyPU5ASG98 Edited January 8, 201610 yr by mr_pmt
August 28, 201511 yr Another great song from Felix :music: :funky: I might grow to it even more but for now I prefer his previous!
January 8, 201610 yr This appears like it's going to be the next UK single! No release date yet though, but it has been on Spotify for a while. /watch?v=6vyPU5ASG98 Edited January 8, 201610 yr by lewistgreen
January 8, 201610 yr Author I'm so pleased to see this actually looks to be the case, I've been seeing others like 'Shine' floating around since so wasn't sure. I've been playing this regularly since I made the thread, it's actually incredible. :wub:
January 8, 201610 yr I'm really loving this song right now, doesn't sound like a big hit to me but it is really good :heart:
Create an account or sign in to comment