October 15, 200619 yr an AMAZING quote from simon this week :wub: "unlike you louis, I dont want to turn 17 year olds into 70 year olds"
October 17, 200619 yr an AMAZING quote from simon this week :wub: "unlike you louis, I dont want to turn 17 year olds into 70 year olds" That is priceless! :rofl: Shayne Ward anyone! Edited October 17, 200619 yr by truly talented
October 17, 200619 yr an AMAZING quote from simon this week :wub: "unlike you louis, I dont want to turn 17 year olds into 70 year olds" :rofl: it's funny cos it's true!
October 17, 200619 yr Louis does style his groups quite badly imo........i hated the dress Leona was wearing this week :( still love her though :wub:
October 17, 200619 yr Louis does style his groups quite badly imo........ yep, The Unconventionals illustrate your point perfectly.
October 17, 200619 yr yep, The Unconventionals illustrate your point perfectly. yep..i blame Louis for ruining there chances :angry:
Create an account or sign in to comment