Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Author

I assume the jump forward will not include her and leave the audience wondering what became of her which leaves me looking forward to the next episode.

 

Although the time jump is a wondeful idea especially the way it worked in lastnyts episode if they avoid the reaction to Rick it would be bad as it surely will have effected everyone in the group, so would feel like opportunity lost imo in that regard!

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
What a fantastic mid season finale, didn't see that happening!!

Ugh this show is GOOD again! They've done SUCH an incredible job making The Whisperers feel like such a genuinely creepy and intimidating threat. I actually feel quite unnerved while watching them and that's brilliant!

 

9B is back in the UK on Monday 11th February

Edited by Jαsє

  • Author

Thank Angela Kang for that!!

 

During the episode I genuinely thought the Whisperers were evolving walkers the way it was played so I am genuinely excited to see the next part of the series. Although a little disappointed they aren't lol.

 

Negan making a comeback too was nearly overshadowed!

Ugh this show is GOOD again! They've done SUCH an incredible job making The Whisperers feel like such a genuinely creepy and intimidating threat. I actually feel quite unnerved while watching them and that's brilliant!

 

9B is back in the UK on Monday 11th February

 

100% this, since really they pulled the Glenn fakeout death the show has been terrible. I thought the first half of the 9A showed signs of promise, but also struggled falling back in to old habits too. But that mid-season finale is genuinely the best episode I have seen since Season 5. I'm actually excited again for the new season to start.

  • Author
What old habits did they fall into in your opinion?
  • 2 months later...

In what comes as no surprise to anyone, TWD has officially been renewed for a 10th season.

 

Back next week! HYPED! Can not wait to see Samantha Morton as Alpha and Ryan Hurst as Beta

 

 

  • Author
Can't wait for this either, just finishing the current series of FEAR on DVD at the mo!
Back on form, that was a quality episode, I like to see where Negan's character is going now, to be honest he doesn't seem to fit in no more, especially within the Whisperers timeline. Loved the ending though.
  • Author
He will retrieve himself by helping the group no doubt, but yeh great episode!!

So Lydia is Alpha's daughter!

 

Found the mid-season premiere didn't really go anywhere but I'm SUPER excited about 9x10 after that ending!

  • Author
Think this series has been fantastic overall, back to the quality of the first five years - well done Angela Kang for her story writing, amazing to see such a big actress as Alpha!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Absolutely loving this series!

 

Love Negans relationship with Ass Kicker and how he's winding Michonne up too!

  • Author

He is but when you see him on Talking Dead he's quite softly spoken haha!!

 

Great character though - looks like The Predetor!

  • Author
I've heard on twitter tonight's episode is unmissable, one of the best ever made!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.