Posted August 8, 20206 yr Artists with most hits [Work in progress] - updated 16/9/26 Girls Aloud01 The Promise01 Sexy! No No No…01 Can’t Speak French01 Untouchable01 Walk This Way (with Sugababes)01 The Loving Kind03 Something Kinda Ooooh06 Call The Shots09 I Think We’re Alone Now16 I'll Stand By You (Sarah's Version)18 See The Day27 Whole Lotta History Beyoncé01 Sweet Dreams01 Irreplaceable01 Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)01 Halo01 If I Were A Boy01 Best Thing I Never Had01 Formation01 Don't Hurt Yourself (feat. Jack White)01 Break My Soul01 Alien Superstar01 COZY01 PURE/HONEY01 Plastic Off The Sofa01 Bodyguard01 YA YA02 Telephone (with Lady Gaga)02 Listen02 Find Your Way Back02 Cuff It02 Summer Renaissance02 MY HOUSE02 Texas Hold 'Em02 II MOST WANTED03 Beautiful Liar (with Shakira)03 Broken-Hearted Girl03 Mood 4 Eva (feat. Jay-Z, Childish Gambino & Oumou Sagare)03 Heated03 LEVII'S JEANS04 Savage (with Megan Thee Stallion)04 BLACKBIIRD04 TYRANT05 Runnin' (Lose It All) (with Naughty Boy & Arrow Benjamin)05 Run The World (Girls)06 Freedom (feat. Kendrick Lamar)06 Grown Woman06 16 Carriages07 Bigger08 Virgo's Groove09 Feeling Myself (with Nicki Minaj)09 Déjà Vu (feat. Jay-Z)09 Brown Skin Girl (feat. Blue Ivy, Saint Jhn & Wizkid)09 Move (feat. Grace Jones & Tems)10 Hymn For The Weekend (with Coldplay)10 Sorry10 America Has A Problem13 Spirit15 Hold Up15 JOLENE23 Green Light25 End of Time35 Until The End Of Time (with Justin Timberlake)37 All Night Lady GaGa01 Just Dance01 Bad Romance01 LoveGame01 Judas01 Stupid Love01 Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande)01 Bloody Mary01 Die With A Smile (with Bruno Mars)01 Disease01 Abracadabra02 Telephone (feat. Beyoncé)02 The Edge Of Glory02 Hair02 Sour Candy (feat. BLACKPINK)03 Pokerface04 Paparazzi06 Garden of Eden07 You And I08 91115 Alice16 RUNWAY (with Doechii)17 Born This Way19 Shape of a Woman28 The Dead Dance31 Glamorous Life Britney Spears01 Womanizer01 Gimme More01 If U Seek Amy01 Moodring (Pride Remix)02 Til The World Ends (feat. Nicki Minaj & Ke$ha)02 Break The Ice02 Hold Me Closer (with Elton John)03 Piece Of Me03 Radar04 Circus05 I Wanna Go07 S&M (with Rihanna)08 Hot As Ice09 311 Criminal12 Pretty Girls (feat. Iggy Azalea)29 Hold It Against Me38 Mind Your Business (with will.i.am) Rihanna01 Umbrella (feat. Jay-Z)01 Hate That I Love You (feat. Ne-Yo)01 Disturbia01 Rude Boy02 Don’t Stop The Music02 Unfaithful02 Russian Roulette02 California King Bed02 Bitch Better Have My Money02 This Is What You Came For (with Calvin Harris)03 Work (feat. Drake)03 All Of The Lights (with Kanye West, Kid Cudi & Various Artists)03 Take A Bow03 Lift Me Up04 Turn Up The Music (with Chris Brown)05 If I Never See Your Face Again (with Maroon 5)05 S.O.S (Rescue Me)05 Rehab05 Fly (with Nicki Minaj)05 Only Girl (In The World)09 Love The Way You Lie (with Eminem)07 S&M (feat. Britney Spears)13 Shut Up And Drive14 Where Have You Been17 Man Down19 Cheers (Drink To That)20 Live Your Life (with T.I)23 Run This Town (with Jay-Z & Kanye West)26 Talk That Talk (feat. Jay-Z)33 Kiss It Better36 Who's That Chick? (with David Guetta)36 Princess of China (with Coldplay)37 Take Care (with Drake) Sugababes01 About You Now01 Change01 About A Girl01 Wear My Kiss01 Denial01 Walk This Way (with Girls Aloud)01 Love Me Hard01 Jungle02 Red Dress02 Get Sexy02 Freedom02 Today02 Boys02 Lay Me Down02 Shook03 No Can Do05 Girls05 Push The Button06 When The Rain Comes07 Metal Heart10 Easy16 Situation (with A Little Sound)20 Ugly21 Weeds Katy Perry01 I Kissed A Girl01 Hot N Cold01 Starstrukk (with 30H!3)02 Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)05 When I'm Gone (with Alesso)06 Smile08 Daises09 Thinking Of You10 Firework11 If We Ever Meet Again (with Timbaland)11 Part of Me13 Waking Up In Vegas18 I'm His, He's Mine (feat. Doechii)21 Woman's World26 E.T29 Lifetimes Song Artist/Title PeakJustin Timberlake – LoveStoned 02Justin Timberlake – SexyBack 04Madonna & Justin Timberlake - 4 Minutes 01Justin Timberlake ft. T.I – My Love 01Ciara ft. Justin Timberlake - Love Sex Magic 01T.I ft. Justin Timberlake - Dead And Gone 0850 Cent ft. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland – Ayo Technology 17Justin Timberlake – What Goes Around Comes Around 22Timbaland ft. Nelly Furtado & Justin Timberlake – Give It To Me 23Justin Timberlake & Beyonce – Until The End Of Time 27Timbaland ft. Justin Timberlake – Carry Out 15Justin Timberlake – Can't Stop The Feeling 02Sza & Justin Timberlake – The Other Side 02Stay With Me (with Calvin Harris, Pharrell & Halsey) 12Keep Going Up (with Timbaland & Nelly Furtado) 35Selfish 01No Angels 04Drown 04 Song Artist/Title PeakCheryl Cole – Fight For This Love 01Will.I.Am ft. Cheryl Cole - Heartbreaker 01Cheryl Cole – Parachute 01Cheryl Cole ft. Will.I.Am – 3 Words 13Cheryl Cole - Promise This 04Cheryl Cole – Call My Name 10 Taylor Swift 01 Lover (feat. Shawn Mendes)01 Out of the Woods01 Anti-Hero01 I Can See You01 Opalite02 Christmas Tree Farm02 Is It Over Now?03 Karma04 Cruel Summer04 The Joker and the Queen (with Ed Sheeran)04 Now That We Don't Talk04 Enchanted05 Soon You'll Get Better (feat. Dixie Chicks)05 Teardrops On My Guitar06 Love Story08 The Man09 Willow09 The Fate of Ophelia13 Bad Blood13 Elizabeth Taylor14 Lavender Haze20 The Life of a Showgirl (feat. Sabrina Carpenter)23 Style32 Slut!33 Wildest Dreams36 You're Losing Me38 You Belong With Me Song Artist/Title PeakPussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up 02Pussycat Dolls – Hush Hush; Hush Hush 01Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part 02A.R. Rahman & Pussycat Dolls ft. Nicole Scherzinger - Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny) 03Pussycat Dolls - Stickwitu 03Pussycat Dolls ft. Snoop Dogg – Buttonz 08Pussycat Dolls ft. Busta Rhymes - Don't Cha 02Pussycat Dolls ft. Missy Elliott - Whatcha Think About That 02Pussycat Dolls – I Don’t Need A Man 07Pussycat Dolls ft. Will.I.Am – Beep 07Pussycat Dolls ft. Timbaland – Wait A Minute 19React 02Meghan Trainor – Genetics (feat. Pussycat Dolls) 02Club Song 02 Leona Lewis 01 Better In Time01 Bleeding Love01 Run01 Happy01 I See You02 Footprints In The Sand03 Forgive Me03 If I Can't Have You04 Fire Under My Feet05 I Got You06 A Moment Like This07 Collide (with Avicii)27 I Am19 Give A Little Bit (with Calum Scott) Little Mix01 Hair01 Love Me Like You01 Secret Love Song (feat. Jason DeRulo)01 Break Up Song01 Holiday01 Sweet Melody01 Confetti (feat. Saweetie)01 Heartbreak Anthem (with Galantis & David Guetta)01 Love (Sweet Love)01 No02 Happiness02 Kiss My (Uh Oh) (with Anne-Marie)03 Black Magic03 No Time For Tears05 Between Us04 Not A Pop Song07 Cut You Off08 One I've Been Missing18 Bounce Back Jesy Nelson 06 Boyz (feat. Nicki Minaj) Leigh-Anne 02 Don't Say Love03 Stealin' Love04 My Love (feat. Arya Starr)05 Forbidden Fruit05 Been A Minute05 Most Wanted (with Valiant & Rvssian)10 Dead And Gone13 Burning Up16 OMG35 Hello (with Sigala & Jonita Gandhi) Perrie 05 Tears07 Christmas Magic12 Forget About Us14 If He Wanted To He Would19 You Go Your Way20 Passenger Princess26 Cute Aggression40 Rollercoaster JADE 01 Angel Of My Dreams01 Fantasy01 It Girl01 Frozen01 Gossip (with Confidence Man)01 Before You Break My Heart01 Church01 Beg For Me (with Lily Allen)02 FUFN (f*** You For Now)02 Plastic Box03 Midnight Cowboy04 Silent Disco04 Use Me04 Unconditional05 BOY CRAZY (with Kesha)07 Angel of Satisfaction (with Rose Gray)08 Headache08 If My Heart Was A House11 Natural at Disaster12 Lip Service16 HOT (with Le Sserafim)Mariah Carey01 Bye Bye01 I’ll Be Lovin’ U Long Time01 Touch My Body01 Oh Santa! (feat. Ariana Grande & Jennifer Hudson)04 I Want To Know What Love Is04 Type Dangerous06 All I Want For Christmas Is You09 Big Energy (with Latto & DJ Khaled)12 I Stay In Love26 Sugar Sweet (with Shenseea & Kehlani)35 Infinity Christina Aguilera01 Keeps Gettin’ Better01 Not Myself Tonight01 Moves Like Jagger (with Maroon 5)02 Candyman03 Tell Me (with P Diddy)06 Hurt10 Ain’t No Other Man Ellie Goulding01 Powerful (with Major Lazer & Tarrus Riley)01 Something In The Way You Move01 River04 On My Mind04 Army05 Easy Lover (feat. Big Sean)05 Miracle (with Calvin Harris)06 Like A Saviour11 Close To Me15 By The End of the Night27 Hypnotized (with Anyma)27 Black Prada Dress28 Let It Die35 Starry Eyed P!nk01 Who Knew01 Please Don’t Leave Me01 Never Gonna Not Dance Again02 So What04 Leave Me Alone (I’m Lonely)06 U And Ur Hand06 Funhouse07 Sober07 Trustfall08 Nobody Knows08 Cover Me In Sunshine (with Willow Sage Hart)09 Just Like Fire11 Stupid Girls16 Glitter In The Air16 Dear Mr. President21 I Don’t Believe You Mika 01 Grace Kelly01 Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)02 Love Today02 We Are Golden03 Relax (Take It Easy)05 Lollipop05 Happy Ending08 Rain17 Blame It On The Girls Song Artist/Title PeakMaroon 5 – Makes Me Wonder 01Maroon 5 – Wake Up Call 04Maroon 5 - Not Falling Apart 04Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger 01Maroon 5 & Rihanna - If I Never See Your Face Again 05Maroon 5 – Won’t Go Home Without You 02Maroon 5 – Goodnight Goodnight 09Maroon 5 ft. Wiz Khalifa – Payphone 12Maroon 5 – Sugar 19 Song Artist/Title PeakThe Saturdays - Up 03The Saturdays - Work 03The Saturdays – Ego 01The Saturdays – Forever Is Over 02The Saturdays – If This Is Love 01The Saturdays - Issues 03The Saturdays - Just Can't Get Enough 06The Saturdays - Notorious 11The Saturdays - All Fired Up 18The Saturdays - Higher 12The Saturdays – 30 Days 16 Ariana Grande01 Dangerous Woman01 Rain On Me (with Lady Gaga)01 34+3501 Oh Santa! (with Mariah Carey & Jennifer Hudson)01 Santa, Can't Your Hear Me? (with Kelly Clarkson)01 yes, and?01 Defying Gravity (with Cynthia Erivo)01 What Is This Feeling? (with Cynthia Erivo)01 For Food (with Cynthia Erivo)01 The Girl In The Bubble02 Thank Goodness/I Couldn't Be Happier02 Popular02 Positions02 POV02 Save Your Tears (with The Weeknd)02 We Can't Be Friends (Wait For Your Love)02 BYE02 The Boy Is Mine04 Sympathy Is A Knife (with Charli XCX)05 Focus07 One Last Time07 Supernatural (with Troye Sivan)08 Met Him Last Night (with Demi Lovato)09 Stuck With U (with Justin Bieber)11 Petal13 Hate That I Made You Love Me15 Don’t Call Me Angel16 Motive (feat. Doja Cat)20 Twilight Zone32 No One Mourns The Wicked (with Wicked Movie Cast) Dua Lipa01 Physical01 Hallucinate01 Levitating01 Prisoner (with Miley Cyrus)01 Love Again01 Dance The Night01 Training Season02 Don't Start Now02 Cold Heart (with Elton John)03 Future Nostalgia04 Sweetest Pie (with Megan Thee Stallion)04 Houdini04 Illusion04 These Walls05 Demeanour (with Pop Smoke)10 Fever (feat. Angele)14 Two Hearts (with Danny L Harle)15 Potion (with Calvin Harris & Young Thug)15 Handlebars (with Jennie)17 Un Dia (One Day) (with J Balvin, Bad Bunny & Tainy) Carly Rae Jepsen01 It's Not Christmas Till Somebody Cries01 The Loneliest Time (feat. Rufus Wainwright)02 Too Much02 Beach House02 Talking To Yourself03 Shy Boy04 Let's Be Friends06 Party For One06 Run Away With Me09 Julien10 Don't Leave Me On The Dancefloor15 Now That I Found You15 Western Wind17 This Love Isn't Crazy19 Call Me Maybe19 Your Type Justin Bieber 02 Yummy02 Sorry03 Baby (with Ludacris)04 What Do You Mean04 Love Yourself05 Hold On06 Holy (feat. Chance The Rapper & The Lewisham & Greenwich NHS Choir)07 Next To You (with Chris Brown)07 Boyfriend08 Peaches (feat. Daniel Caesar & Giveon)09 Stuck With U (with Ariana Grande)12 Ghost15 Stay (with Kid LAROI)18 Anyone19 Monster (with Shawn Mendes)19 Intentions (feat. Quavo)21 Where Are U Now (with Jack U) Steps01 What The Future Holds01 Heartbreak In This City (feat. Michelle Visage)01 The Slightest Touch01 Hard 2 Forget02 Take Me For A Ride04 Something In Your Eyes05 To The Beat of My Heart06 A Hundred Years of Winter09 Under My Skin Claire Richards 01 No More Tears (Enough Is Enough) (with Delta Goodrem) Kylie Minogue 01 Wow01 Kiss of Life (with Jessie Ware)01 Padam Padam01 Tension01 Edge of Saturday Night (with The Blessed Madonna)01 Love Sensation (with Madonna)02 Magic02 I Love It02 Lights Camera Action02 XMAS03 In My Arms05 Dancefloor Darling05 Say Something06 A Second To Midnight (with Years & Years)09 Real Groove10 Hold Onto Now10 Dance Alone (with Sia)14 The One15 My Oh My (with Beba Rehxa & Tove Lo)15 Someone For Me (with YouNotUs)19 Marry The Night20 Last Night I Dreamt I Fell In Love (with Alok)20 Office Party25 These Alarms (with Snow Patrol)33 Midnight Ride (with Orville Peck) Jessie Ware01 Save A Kiss01 What's Your Pleasure?01 Remember Where You Are01 Kiss of Life (with Kylie Minogue)01 Pearls01 Begin Again01 Hello Love01 Lift You Up (with Romy)01 Ride01 Superbloom01 I Could Get Used To This02 Spotlight02 Freak Me Now (with Roisin Murphy)02 Sauna03 Free Yourself04 Don't You Know Who I Am?05 Automatic06 Please06 Hot N Heavy10 Ooh La La11 No Consequences13 Heaven In Your Arms (with Salute)Lizzo 01 Rumours (feat. Cardi B)01 About Damn Time01 2 Be Loved (Am I Ready)02 Tempo (feat. Missy Elliott)04 Good As Hell04 Cuz I Love You05 Juice06 Pink08 Truth Hurts16 Special (feat. SZA) Megan Thee Stallion01 Not My Fault (with Renée Rapp)02 WAP (with Cardi B)03 Body04 Savage (with Beyonce)04 Don't Stop (feat. Young Thug)04 Sweetest Pie (with Dua Lipa)04 Her05 Girls In The Hood05 Thot Shit14 Crazy Family (with Maluma & Rock Mafia)15 Pussy Don't Lie (with Big Mouth Cast)38 HISS Years & Years 01 Starstruck01 It's A Sin (with Elton John)01 Sweet Talker01 Hallucination (with Regard)02 Crave03 100% Pure Love05 Sooner or Later06 A Second To Midnight (with Kylie Minogue)38 A Very Bad Fun Idea Olly Alexander 04 Kite (with Benjamin Ingrosso)05 Cupid's Bow06 Dizzy12 Whisper In The Waves20 When We Kiss26 Archangel Jonas Brothers 01 What A Man Gotta Do01 Leave Before You Love Me (with Marshmello)04 Waffle House04 Wings05 Do It Like That (with Tomorrow x Together)07 Who's In Your Head07 No Time To Talk09 Remember This09 Strong Enough (feat. Bailey Zimmerman)10 Love Me To Heaven13 I Can't Lose21 Slow Motion (with Marshmello)25 Like It's Christmas31 Paranoid38 The Beautiful Letdown DNCE 01 Dancing Feet (Kygo feat. DNCE)02 Cake By The Ocean Joe Jonas 09 Work It Out13 Burning Down (with Alex Warren)15 Thick Of It All (with Alan Walker & Julia Michaels)34 What This Could Be Nick Jonas 01 Levels02 Close (with Tove Lo)02 This Is Heaven10 Spaceman11 Chainsaw14 Chains28 Gut Punch30 Jealous32 How To Write A Song Without You Adele 01 Set Fire To The Rain01 When We Were Young01 Send My Love (To Your New Lover)01 Easy On Me02 Hello02 Oh My God08 Water And A Flame10 I Drink Wine12 Chasing Pavements16 Someone Like You17 Rolling In The Deep RAYE 01 Natalie Don't01 Love of Your Life01 BED (with Joel Corry & David Guetta)01 Worth It01 Suzanne (with Mark Ronson)01 Born Again (with LISA & Doja Cat)01 Where Is My Husband!01 Ice Cream Man01 Oscar Winning Tears01 I Know You're Hurting01 Joy (with Amma & Absolutely)02 Secrets (with Regard)02 Click Clack Symphony (with Hans Zimmer)03 Regardless (with Rudimental)03 Prada (with Casso & D-Block Europe)03 Beware.. The South London Lover Boy04 Call On Me05 Love Me Again05 Escapism. (feat. 070 Shake)05 Flip A Switch06 Nightingale Lane07 The Thrill Is Gone.16 Tequila (with Jax Jones & Martin Solveig)16 Grandma Calls The Boy Bad News19 Waterfall (with Disclosure)23 Hard Out Here25 Black Mascara30 Genesis33 Fly Me To The Moon RuPaul / Drag Race 01 UK Hun? (United Kingdolls) (The Cast of RuPaul's Drag Race UK Season 2)01 The Magic of Christmas (La Voix)02 Living My Life in London (RuPaul with the Cast of RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. The World)02 I Specialise In Love (Tia Kofi with Little Boots)03 Hey Sis, It's Christmas (RuPaul with The Cast of RuPaul's Drag Race UK, Season 3)03 Collide (Shea Coulée)03 AMAFILIPINA (Marina Summers)04 Read My Lips (Tia Kofi)05 Lucky (RuPaul with the Cast of RuPaul's Drag Race, Season 13)05 Break Up (Bye Bye) (Frock Destroyers) (The Cast of RuPaul's Drag Race UK Season 1)06 I Want It All (Tia Kofi)12 Bad Juju (Jujubee feat. Shea Coulée)13 Don't Wanna Love (Jujubee)13 Turned Heads (Janey Jacké)16 You're The Star (On My Christmas Tree) (RuPaul)19 Your Name (Shea Couleé)19 Guest List (Tia Kofi)22 Merry Christmas, Mary (RuPaul)35 ACCORDS (La Grande Dame)40 Cake & Candy (RuPaul) Todrick Hall 01 Rainin' Fellas01 Pre Madonna01 Sorry Barbie01 Y.A.S (Extended Version) (with Tiffany Pollard)02 QUEEN02 Boys In The Ocean03 I'M GAY04 Masks, Gloves, Soap, Scrubs05 Dance Forever13 Breath32 Bitchasaurus Mabel 01 Good Luck (with Jax Jones & Galantis)02 Overthinking (with 24kGoldn)03 Let Them Know03 LOL03 Look At My Body Pt. II (feat. Shygirl)04 Let Love Go (with Lil Tecca)05 Loneliest Time of the Year07 Boyfriend08 Don't Call Me Up09 God Is A Dancer (with Tiesto)10 Tick Tock (with Clean Bandit & 24kGoldn)10 Vitamins11 I Wish (with Joel Corry)12 Female Intuition14 Crying On The Dancefloor17 Deal Or No Deal (with A1 x J1)19 Mad Love25 Stupid Dumb (with Ty Dolla $ign)27 Chat Harry Styles 01 Watermelon Sugar01 Treat People With Kindness02 As It Was02 Aperture02 Dance No More03 Pop04 Adore You04 Golden05 Late Night Talking05 Music For A Sushi Restaurant05 American Girls06 Are You Listening Yet?07 Taste Back07 Ready, Steady, Go!11 Falling14 Lights Up Joel Corry01 BED (with David Guetta & RAYE)01 Lionheart (Fearless) (with Tom Grennan)02 Lonely03 Head & Heart (with MNEK)05 What Would You Do? (with Bryson Miller & David Guetta)06 Desire (with Icona Pop & Rain Radio)07 History (with Becky Hill)09 Sorry11 I Wish (with Mabel)11 Out Out (with Jax Jones, Charli XCX & Saweetie)14 0800 Heaven (with Nathan Dawe & Ella Henderson)14 Drinkin' (with Rita Ora & MK)27 Do U Want Me Baby (with Billen Ted & Elphi) Ava Max 01 My Head & My Heart02 Kings & Queens02 Weapons02 Dancing's Done03 Maybe You're The Problem07 The Motto (with Tiesto)09 Who's Laughing Now06 Million Dollar Baby12 Ghost13 Everytime I Cry14 My Oh My15 Spot A Fake23 Choose Your Fighter30 Whatever (with Kygo) Sam Ryder 01 Space Man03 You're Christmas To Me04 Put A Light On Me04 All The Way Over05 Whirlwind05 Somebody06 More06 Living Without You (with Sigala & David Guetta)08 Tiny Riot21 OH OK FLO 01 Not My Job01 AAA01 I'm Just A Girl01 Leak It01 Remedied02 Cardboard Box02 Touché03 Fly Girl (feat. Missy Elliott)03 Immature03 Caught Up03 The Mood (with KAYTRANADA)04 Losing You04 Get It Til' I'm Gone (with Chy Cartier)04 Cry Ugly05 Check05 Summertime05 In My Bag (with GloRilla)06 Don't Break Her Heart07 Walk Like This09 Therapy at the Club10 Soft15 Bending My Rules17 Recently Deleted21 8 (with Kehlani)Troye Sivan 01 Angel Baby01 Rush01 Got Me Started01 Honey01 Talk Talk (with Charli XCX)02 One of Your Girls04 Easy05 Take Yourself Home06 You (with Regard & Tate Mcrae)07 Supernatural (with Ariana Grande)07 What's The Time Where You Are?07 She's The Best14 Rager Teenager!19 Trouble (with Jay Som)20 Could Cry Just Thinkin' About You40 You Know What I Need (with PNAU) Beverley Knight 01 Middle of Love01 Systematic Overload01 I'm on Fire (with London Community Gospel Choir)01 Last One On My Mind03 Now or Never04 Enough Is Enough (with Gary Barlow)05 Cold World (with London Community Gospel Choir)06 I Wanna Be Your Lover (with Mark Knight & Sgt Slick)07 Not Prepared For You09 A Christmas Wish15 Everything's Gonna Be Alright (with Mark Knight)28 Mama Used To Say36 Never Say Never (with Billy Porter)Agnes01 Release Me01 Here Comes The Night01 EGO03 Fingers Crossed04 LOVESONGS04 Balenciaga Covered Eyes05 MILK06 24 Hours09 Wake Up20 TRIGGERZara Larsson01 Never Forget You (with MNEK)01 Lush Life01 You Love Who You Love01 Ammunition01 Stateside (with PinkPantheress)02 End of Time02 Can't Tame Her03 Eurosummer (with Shakira)04 On My Love (with David Guetta)04 Pretty Ugly05 Midnight Sun05 Blue Moon (with Kehlani)07 Love Me Land07 Crush08 Hot & Sexy12 Wow (feat. Sabrina Carpenter)12 She Did It Again (with Tyla)17 Talk To Me, Zara (with Robyn)32 Girls Like (with Tinie Tempah)Madonna01 4 Minutes (with Justin Timberlake)01 Give It 2 Me01 Bring Your Love (with Sabrina Carpenter)01 Love Sensation (with & without Kylie Minogue)02 Danceteria03 I Feel So Free04 Read My Lips05 VULGAR (with Sam Smith)06 Hung Up08 Everything10 Sorry10 Popular (with The Weeknd & Playboi Carti)38 Miles Away39 CelebrationCharli xcx01 Guess (with Billie Eilish)01 Girl so confusing (with Lorde)01 Talk Talk (with Troye Sivan)01 Wink Wink02 Von Dutch02 Spring Breakers (with Kesha)03 Hot In It (with Tiesto)03 36003 b2B04 Apple04 36504 Sympathy Is A Knife (with Ariana Grande)05 Speed Drive05 SS2606 Beg For You (with Rina Sawayama)06 Club Classics06 Rewind09 Camera10 Rock Music11 Out Out (with Joel Corry, Jax Jones & Saweetie)18 Baby22 Dying For You27 Chains of Love39 In The City (with Sam Smith) Edited September 16Sep 16 by Slick
Create an account or sign in to comment