Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Author
I'm hoping Baby Queen, Ashnikko and Griff will be picked by one of the main DJs (Greg, Clara, Scott and Nick) soon.

I can actually see all three of those making the main playlist at some point in the next few weeks.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashnikko was actually Clara’s Tune of the Week last week and has been getting loads of spot plays by other presenters. Really wouldn’t be surprised to see it playlisted on Friday.
Ashnikko was actually Clara’s Tune of the Week last week and has been getting loads of spot plays by other presenters. Really wouldn’t be surprised to see it playlisted on Friday.

 

 

So it was! Scratch that one then. I'll replace it with King Princess' 'Pain' :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.