Posted December 12, 200619 yr Well Im having problems with BuzzJack whats happening is everytime I go onto selected forums, its not showing new posts for example when I go onto Chart Chat the topic at the top is something about a German Chart and the only way I can view new topics, is if I view Mikey's topics. Also every so often my account keeps turning off and on, is there something wrong with my account?
December 12, 200619 yr http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j313/predicta/ChartViewSetting.jpg Can you check if the bottom of the chart forum view looks like the above. Check that it says Order:Last post, Z-A, Show All and Topics:All Also does your view show 68 additional pages?
December 12, 200619 yr Author I pressed Go and it worked but when I left to go to the Pop Forum it did the same :(
December 12, 200619 yr Press the Go button and should correct itself, not sure what has casued this. Seem you have a corrupt cookies. If you are using Internet explorer, might be an idea to close it and re-open it again.
December 12, 200619 yr Author But I keep having to click Go and its been like this since Sunday I assumed it was a problem at their end
December 12, 200619 yr Something exactly the same was happening to members on a power board i own, i'm not sure how you fix the problem though.
December 12, 200619 yr But I keep having to click Go and its been like this since Sunday I assumed it was a problem at their end :cry: I think the problem could be you have a corrupt cookie. If your using Internet Explorer, can you go Tools-> Internet Options -> 'Delete Cookies' -> Ok
December 12, 200619 yr I fixed it I just deleted all my cookies ;) Thankz e-motion! OOO Excellent :cheer: :cheer:
Create an account or sign in to comment