Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

I got into this band earlier in the year when I bought the Fever To Tell album and I loved it, as I've started listening to them a lot again I thought I'd start a thread on them.

 

As I say, Fever To Tell is my favourite of their two albums, I wasn't keen on Show Your Bones as a whole but it had it's high points.

 

I love that they're totally random and noisy, but at the same time ludicrously catchy, and their lead singer Karen O is a NUTCASE. :rofl: :wub:

 

My favourite track is 'Y Control', but I also love Pin, Tick, Black Tongue, Gold Lion, Cheated Hearts, Warrior, Maps, Date With The Night and Mysteries. :wub:

  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YYY band is great!

Also Karen O. has a very special voice

 

I like especially two singles: Maps from "Fever to Tell" and Gold Lion from "Show Your Bones"

 

Maps

 

Gold Lion

  • Author

Here are two of my favourites:

 

Y Control:

 

Pin:

 

The video to 'Y Control' is kinda disturbing, but the song. :wub:

 

I have decided that 'Pin' has the most ingenious chorus ever, it almost makes me wet myself. :lol:

  • 2 months later...

no responses here? :angry:

their 2 albums made it in my end of the year top 10.

great band.cool sound

Two albums? Didn't they only have one out last year? It was also not very good at all...although I think "Turns Into" is very good indeed.
also the dvd is worth cheaking out

 

i didnt know anything about it.maybe now its time

yea i like a few songs.

seen them at leeds festival last year,i was very close and hadnt heard much of them , but they were absolutley brilliant, and i instantly got into it even though i only knew 'Gold Lion'.

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.