Posted August 31, 20242 yr 4xh0Diulhzg 1. beabadoobee - California (47-4-1) 2. Post Malone (feat. ERNEST) - Devil I’ve Been (1-2) 3. Post Malone (feat. Luke Combs) - Guy For That (1-1-1-2-3) 4. Coldplay (feat. Little Simz, Burna Boy, Elyanna & TINI) - WE PRAY (4) 5. Megan Thee Stallion - Worthy (42-11-5) 6. Billie Eilish - BIRDS OF A FEATHER (34-6) 7. Post Malone - What Don’t Belong To Me (3-7) 8. Post Malone - Who Needs You (47-8) 9. Alessia Cara - Dead Man (50-9-9) 10. Sabrina Carpenter - Juno (10) 11. mgk - There’s Your Trouble (Live from Spotify House) (37-5-2-5-11) 12. Shawn Mendes - Why Why Why (3-6-12) 13. Billy Strings - Leadfoot (11-9-17-13) 14. Fontaines D.C. - Here's The Thing (10-18-14) 15. Chappell Roan - After Midnight (15) 16. Halsey - Lonely Is The Muse (7-16) 17. Charli xcx (feat. Billie Eilish) - guess (21-4-8-17) 18. The National Parks - Whatever Comes (47-38-43-18) 19. Sabrina Carpenter - Taste (19) 20. Post Malone (feat. Brad Paisley) - Goes Without Saying (10-20) 21. mgk & Jelly Roll - Lonely Road (3-2-7-12-21) 22. Myles Smith - Wait for You (22) 23. Thomas Rhett - After All the Bars Are Closed (6-15-23) 24. Post Malone (feat. Blake Shelton) - Pour Me A Drink (1-1-3-4-4-8-12-22-20-24) 25. Good Neighbours - Bloom (25) 26. GloRilla (feat. Boston Richey) - Bad Bih 4 Ya (34-31-26) 27. James Bay (feat. The Lumineers & Noah Kahan) - Up All Night (3-4-8-5-14-27) 28. 3LW - No More (Baby I’ma Do Right) (47-27-24-13-28) 29. blink-182 - ALL IN MY HEAD (29) 30. Jax Jones, Joel Corry & Jason Derulo - Tonight (D.I.Y.A) - Pitbull Remix (37-30) 31. Post Malone (feat. Jelly Roll) - Losers (19-31) 32. Lainey Wilson - Hang Tight Honey (32) 33. Paris Texas - CASINO (33) 34. Post Malone (feat. Billy Strings) - M-E-X-I-C-O (24-34) 35. Hozier - Nobody’s Soldier (21-35) 36. Quavo & Lenny Kravitz - FLY (15-22-36) 37. Marshmello & Kane Brown - Miles On It (6-5-9-14-5-10-16-6-15-27-40-16-23-35-44-44-37) 38. Post Malone (feat. Morgan Wallen) - I Had Some Help (1-1-2-1-3-3-9-12-13-16-18-22-22-23-25-38) 39. Sports Team - I’m In Love (Subaru) (1-2-7-14-33-39) 40. Tanner Adell - Too Easy (40) 41. Amyl and the Sniffers - Chewing Gum (41) 42. The Linda Lindas - All in My Head (45-29-42) 43. State Champs - Silver Cloud (48-43) 44. Cheat Codes & Train - Bloom (44) 45. The Castellows & Wyatt Flores - Sober Sundays (10-13-16-23-45) 46. Stand Atlantic & Sueco - NOSE BLEED (46) 47. Sabrina Carpenter - Slim Pickins (47) 48. Sam Barber - Jersey Giant (48) 49. Pale Waves - Gravity (42-49) 50. Remi Wolf - Alone in Miami (33-50-50) 2024 #1s 12th January: Bring Me The Horizon - Kool-Aid (2 weeks) 26th January: Aaron West and The Roaring Twenties - In Lieu of Flowers 2nd February: Noah Kahan & Sam Fender - Homesick (2 weeks) 16th February: The 1975 - Now Is The Hour 23rd February: Beyoncé - TEXAS HOLD 'EM 1st March: Catfish and the Bottlemen - Showtime (3 weeks) 22nd March: Twenty One Pilots - Overcompensate 29th March: ERNEST (feat. Lukas Nelson) - Why Dallas 5th April: Camila Cabello (feat. Playboi Carti) - I LUV IT 12th April: Imagine Dragons - Eyes Closed (2 weeks) 26th April: Fontaines D.C. - Starburster 3rd May: Train - Long Yellow Dress (2 weeks) 17th May: Post Malone (feat. Morgan Wallen) - I Had Some Help (2 weeks) 31st May: Imagine Dragons - Nice To Meet You 7th June: Post Malone (feat. Morgan Wallen) - I Had Some Help 14th June: The Aquabats! - No Rewind 21st June: Blossoms - Gary 28th June: Post Malone (feat. Blake Shelton) - Pour Me A Drink (2 weeks) 12th July: Coldplay - feelslikeimfallinginlove 19th July: Zach Bryan (feat. John Moreland) - Memphis; The Blues 26th July: Sports Team - I'm In Love (Subaru) 2nd August: Post Malone (feat. Luke Combs) - Guy For That (3 weeks) 23rd August: Post Malone (feat. ERNEST) - Devil I've Been 30th August: beabadoobee - California
September 1, 20242 yr Hey whoddy! Coldplay last single took ages to grow on me so maybe this will be the same but I don't share that so far at least. Yass, taste is delectable. Haha see what I did there. :basil: I didn't even mean to 😂😂 Nobodies soldier isn't quite as amazing as I initially thought. We'll see what happens with that lol. Nice chart ^_^
September 2, 20242 yr Hey there! Nice to see "We Pray" debut straight to the top 5, as well as "Birds Of A Feather" going almost top 5, "Juno" debut in the top 10 and the debuts for "Taste" and "Slim Pickins". Great chart! Take care.
September 4, 20242 yr Hi Whoddy, hope you're doing alright! ooh, 'California' is a fantastic choice of #1 from Bea's new album :wub: 'WE PRAY' is best song from 'Moon Music' thus far, Burna and Simz are defo the highlights on the song for me imo! Awesome to see both 'BIRDS OF A FEATHER' and 'Worthy' both crawl into the top 10 and 'Juno' sneaking a top ten debut :heart: 'Taste', 'ALL IN MY HEAD', 'CASINO' and 'After Midnight' are all fab as well x
Create an account or sign in to comment