Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

Anyone got this?

 

I got it as a christmas present and it's truly excellent!

 

It includes a concert at Shepherd's Bush Empire from May 2002 I think, videos for Get Over You, Move This Mountain, Murder On The Dancefloor, Take Me Home and both videos for Music Gets The Best Of Me (the alternative video of this is really worth seeing). Also videos from her old band TheAudience; A Pessimist Is Never Disappointed, I Got The Wherewithal and If You Can't Do It When You're Young, When Can You Do It.

 

Also featured is a tour documentary and interview, which proves to any ignorant fool that Sophie is a true talent and that she knows what she's talking about and how involved in her music she is.

  • Replies 2
  • Views 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o I never got this but i might only 6.99 aswell, her new albums supposed to be out 7th of May :o thats aaages
  • Author

:o I never got this but i might only 6.99 aswell, her new albums supposed to be out 7th of May :o thats aaages

 

7th May? f***ery. :( I thought it was supposed to be about March/April time.

 

Do get it, well worth £6.99. :cheer:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.