Jump to content

Featured Replies

I’ve finally listened to NOW Yearbook: The Vault ‘86 and after an initial listen, I only have a Top 6. I’m hoping after repeated listens and exposure I’ll probably enjoy more tracks but for now here’s my Top 6:

  1. Chris Rea - On The Beach

  2. Billy Ocean - Love Zone

  3. Daryl Hall - Dreamtime

  4. Chaka Khan - Love Of A Lifetime

  5. Lionel Richie - Love Will Conquer All

  6. Loose Ends - Slow Down

I’m currently revisiting the 80s Yearbooks, and it’s given me a chance to enjoy these tracks I haven’t had the chance to enjoy before. Insofar, I’ve listened to NOW Yearbook ‘80 and Disc 1 of the Extra and I have to say, the sequencing is pretty great. Disc 3 of Yearbook ‘80 is particularly strong and probably a highlight for me.

I’m looking forward to Disc 2 of the Extra!

  • Replies 1.8k
  • Views 239k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • SuperWooper
    SuperWooper

    Perhaps they’re scared to announce it because of your scathing iTunes reviews.

  • Now that's what we call...oh look what we found down the back of the sofa...from 1987 Now that's what we call...oh look what we found down the back of the sofa...from 1987 12"

  • SuperWooper
    SuperWooper

    It’s like you completely ignored everything I had to say. It’s wild that I was told this by someone in the music industry and you’re just like “no” who probably has no experience in the field whatsoev

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Harrison FB said:

A second early arrival for me! My first was VAULT '86.

IMG_0130.jpeg

I’m in your boots. My copy of Yearbook Extra 1971 is coming a day early as well!

Edited by geraintlewis268

33 minutes ago, Harrison FB said:

A second early arrival for me! My first was VAULT '86.

IMG_0130.jpeg

Where are you ordering from? I can’t wait to listen to this, I really enjoyed the main ‘71 so looking forward to getting my copy!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 2