Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

Everytime I click on

my name at the top

which takes you to your page

I try and click on View Topics

and it comes up and says I can access it or something like that

whys that?

 

it says this:

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

 

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

Edited by Parental Advisory

  • Replies 1
  • Views 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's because it uses the Search tool, and the search tool has been disabled.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.