September 20Sep 20 Just now, Mack. said:So we're not seeing the reported fallout between Frankie and Johanne then??Nope. They need as much Jedward airtime as possible!
September 20Sep 20 You would think after seeing all the negativity, yes its too late to change them going in but they sure can cut down on their airtime
September 20Sep 20 They weren't ever going to show it though if Tays was still in as it happened during the day as Fridays are cut for the eviction onwards only.
September 20Sep 20 I actually found Rochelle funny but I dislike her 💀 I cannot stand Chelsey, Lynx or Rihanna - get them out.I really feel for Johanne.
September 20Sep 20 If people can't see through how inauthentic Rochelle is I actually despair for the public. Is everyone really that thick??
September 20Sep 20 I liked Chelsey and I really think think she just needs to communicate better than bitching. If she continues this this she's going to go quickly.Saying that though, Chelsey was giving classic C4 - reminding me of Grace actually so don't want to see her go too soon.Yasmin being the voice of reason and continuing to be my fave, I feel like she is SO underrated. My winner so far.
September 20Sep 20 Chelsea is so dramatic. Going i hate her all because she said the person next to me. Housemates have had worse things said about them and they didn't have the meltdown she's having. Though if it ends one of the showmances thank god Edited September 20Sep 20 by Henessy Lake
Create an account or sign in to comment