Posted August 25Aug 25 Will be the fourth single from THIS MUSIC MAY CONTAIN HOPE. with a music video shot the other week (this is now confirmed rather than rumoured) & is now starting to receive airplay
August 25Aug 25 Author I’ve been obsessed with it since she debuted it at the first show of tour (I was watching on a TikTok livestream hahah) so I’m ecstatic!! If the promo is done right I think this could do really well
August 28Aug 28 Author On 25/08/2026 at 16:35, Jack said:should have been Life Boat :(I really don’t think it would’ve worked as a single. Also shockingly it’s amongst the least streamed daily now, Goodbye Henry. & The WhatsApp Shakespeare. overtook recently.
September 4Sep 4 Author Moves up to the B list on BBC Radio 1’s playlist this week. Also I noticed a few minutes ago it went back up to over 100K daily streams on Spotify yesterday (107,676); up 17K from the previous day!! Edited September 4Sep 4 by blackmascara
September 5Sep 5 Considering that the video was filmed ages ago now I wonder when it’ll drop? There’s no sign but this week would be a good idea with airplay increasing!
September 5Sep 5 Author Shocked it wasn’t dropped yesterday tbh, would’ve been perfect timing. Also we do have to remember Click Clack Symphony. music video was filmed 2 months before it came out so we could be in for a wait unfortunately (however I still believe Click Clack Symphony. was intended as the 2nd single - I think I posted why in that thread)
September 6Sep 6 Author Single release appears to be releasing on streaming at midnight local time, with 7” singles available on RAYE’s website from tomorrow!
September 6Sep 6 Author 22 hours ago, blackmascara said:Shocked it wasn’t dropped yesterday tbh, would’ve been perfect timing. Also we do have to remember Click Clack Symphony. music video was filmed 2 months before it came out so we could be in for a wait unfortunately (however I still believe Click Clack Symphony. was intended as the 2nd single - I think I posted why in that thread)Never have I ever been so happy to jinx something 😂
September 6Sep 6 Author RAYE has just confirmed on her finsta account that the music video is out tomorrow! (and Winter Woman. will be getting one eventually 👀) Edited September 6Sep 6 by blackmascara
September 6Sep 6 On 04/09/2026 at 12:09, blackmascara said:US radio stations are also now starting to play this apparently!Not sure where this came from, but as far as I'm aware they're still on "Click Clack Symphony.", unless I missed something of course.
September 6Sep 6 Author 10 minutes ago, Juan Carlos said:Not sure where this came from, but as far as I'm aware they're still on "Click Clack Symphony.", unless I missed something of course.Nope, this got dumped about a month ago now. Unfortunately didn’t do too well there, it peaked at #31 on Billboard’s Pop airplay chart
Create an account or sign in to comment