Posted September 7Sep 7 Here is AKP's latest Top 40. In this week's chart there are 6 new entries, 16 climbers, 16 fallers and 2 non-movers.The following tracks have dropped out of this week's chart:Finally, many thanks for last week's comments & feedback.
September 7Sep 7 Hi there!Nice to see "Marianne" at the top, "My Way" in the top 10 and the debuts for "Stop The Wedding!", "Training Season" and "Bass Persuades".Great chart!Take care.
September 8Sep 8 Hiya!Amazing to see Marianne continue its run at #1 here! It's a fantastic result. I'm glad I'm enjoying it so much.On the flip side, brand new chanel$ is suffering because of it so it's kind of bittersweet.Great Expectation has really just sort of hit me out of nowhere after sharing it again on Friday. I'm here for this to become an official #1.Club to your arms continues to perform admirably and I am 100% here for that. I still am loving it completely.Don't leave me on the dancefloor needs to climb even faster. Sorry. It's the epitome of perfect. Well as close as can be after run away with me 🤣Fab stuff 👏
September 12Sep 12 Hey,Miley and Dua in!! 🤗Rose Gray climbing!! A bop ❤️Hope Ellie keeps on climbing!! 4 seasons is my fave song from the album!! 😇
Create an account or sign in to comment