Posted September 8Sep 8 1. Like I Do - Ariana Grande (+1) 2w at 12. Bad Thing (Bunny Hop) - Ariana Grande (-1)3. Stay - Ariana Grande (=)4. Nowhere, Nobody - Ariana Grande (+8)5. Oh Well - Ariana Grande (+2)6. Big Feelings - Ariana Grande (+10)7. Warning Signs Interlude - Ariana Grande (+8)8. Wrecking Ball - Dolly Parton, Miley Cryus (-4)9. The Knife - Gracie Abrams (+10)10. Bass Persuades - Miley Cryus (NEW)11. Avalanche - Alex Amor (=)12. Petal - Ariana Grande (+2)13. Kiss Me - Ariana Grande (+7)14. Hot & Sexy - Zara Larsson, Tyla (+12)15. Never Get Over Me - Ariana Grande (+10)16. Pretty Ugly - Zara Larsson, JT, Margo XS (+16)17. This Must Be The End - Alex Amor (-8)18. I Think The Drugs Are Working Now - Oston (NEW)19. Mews - Gracie Abrams (+2)20. Still Your Girl - Alex Amor (+21)21. Good Reason - Gracie Abrams (+7)22. Never Mine - Elley Duhé (NEW)23. Hate That I Made You Love Me - Ariana Grande (+11)24. The House Of The Rising Sun - Dolly Parton (-11)25. Whiskey Eyes - Elley Duhé (NEW)26. Why'd You Come In Here Looking Like That - Dolly Parton (-20)27. Space Between - Kylie Cantrall (-5)28. When Does It End? - Lexi Jayde (-10)29. Allergic - Claire Rosinkranz (-5)30. Placebo Effect - Oston (NEW)31. Tangled Heart - Elley Duhé (NEW)32. Men Like You - Gracie Abrams (+4)33. Light Of A Clear Blue Morning - Dolly Parton, Lainey Wilson, Miley Cryus, Queen Latifah, Reba McEntire (+2)34. Racing To You - Elley Duhé (NEW)35. Sweet Loathing - Alex Amor (-13)36. Crossroads Of Goodbye - Elley Duhé (NEW)37. Romeo - Dolly Parton, Billy Ray Cryus, Tanya Tucker, Mary Chapman Carpenter, Kathy Mattea & Pam Tillis (DEBUT)38. Playboy - Elley Duhé (NEW)39. Minibar - Gracie Abrams (+5)40. Built Different - Elley Duhé (NEW)41. Boys - Adéla (NEW)42. Stairways In The Sky - Elley Duhé (NEW)43. Girls Girl - Zara Larsson, Emilia (+2)44. Can't Break A Broken Heart - Elley Duhé (NEW)45. Call You From The Car - Matilda Mann (NEW)46. Sad Porn - Baby Nova (NEW)47. Fantasize - Adéla (NEW)48. Texaco - Elley Duhé (NEW)49. Chain Reaction - Matilda Mann (NEW)50. Sweet Delusion - Ellie Goulding (NEW)Songs: Ariana has a second song get two weeks at the summit with Like I Do returning to the top on her sixth consecutive week run at no.1.Albums: A brand no.1 album with Wounded Angel by Elley Duhé who charts 10/14 songs.Top 10 Albums:1. Wounded Angel - Elley Duhé (NEW)2. Petal - Ariana Grande (+1)3. Heavenly Bodies - Alex Amor (-2)4. Daughter From Hell - Gracie Abrams (+1)5. Midnight Sun: Girls Trip: Zara Larsson (+2)6. The Very Best Of Dolly Parton - Dolly Parton (-4)7. Prima - Adéla (NEW)8. Kismet - Matilda Mann (NEW)9. We Know Too Much - Ellie Goulding (NEW)10. Lover Girl - Lexi Jayde (-6)
September 8Sep 8 Hi Henessy!Here are the Songs that I like from your Chart, specifically from your gains and debuts:1. Like I Do - Ariana Grande (+1) 2w at 14. Nowhere, Nobody - Ariana Grande (+8)10. Bass Persuades - Miley Cryus (NEW)12. Petal - Ariana Grande (+2)13. Kiss Me - Ariana Grande (+7)21. Good Reason - Gracie Abrams (+7)23. Hate That I Made You Love Me - Ariana Grande (+11)39. Minibar - Gracie Abrams (+5)41. Boys - Adéla (NEW)47. Fantasize - Adéla (NEW)50. Sweet Delusion - Ellie Goulding (NEW)Great Chart!Take care.
September 9Sep 9 Heya!Bass persuades is quite good. I'm a big fan after initially not quite being interested in the song.A good climb for hate that I made you love me. Spectacular song!👏👏👏
September 9Sep 9 Hi Henessy,nice to see Ariana strong again. Also great to have a good Elley Duhé presence - quite like a lot of her recent stuff particularly "This Side Of Heaven".
September 10Sep 10 Hey Henessy! :) Glad to see 'Bass Persuades' in the Top 10, along with the album impacts for Elley Duhé & Adéla. Good chart!
September 12Sep 12 Author On 08/09/2026 at 14:08, Sergej said:Hi Henessy!Here are the Songs that I like from your Chart, specifically from your gains and debuts:1. Like I Do - Ariana Grande (+1) 2w at 14. Nowhere, Nobody - Ariana Grande (+8)10. Bass Persuades - Miley Cryus (NEW)12. Petal - Ariana Grande (+2)13. Kiss Me - Ariana Grande (+7)21. Good Reason - Gracie Abrams (+7)23. Hate That I Made You Love Me - Ariana Grande (+11)39. Minibar - Gracie Abrams (+5)41. Boys - Adéla (NEW)47. Fantasize - Adéla (NEW)50. Sweet Delusion - Ellie Goulding (NEW)Great Chart!Take care.Hey,Boys and Fantasize could hit new peaks, those two tracks have really grown on me. Ariana and Gracie will remain steady. Thanks for commenting.
September 12Sep 12 Author On 09/09/2026 at 07:45, JSG said:Heya!Bass persuades is quite good. I'm a big fan after initially not quite being interested in the song.A good climb for hate that I made you love me. Spectacular song!👏👏Hey,I really like Bass Persuades though it may experience a bit of a drop although the album will probably recover it. Thanks for commenting.
September 12Sep 12 Author On 09/09/2026 at 20:08, DaTilt said:Hi Henessy,nice to see Ariana strong again. Also great to have a good Elley Duhé presence - quite like a lot of her recent stuff particularly "This Side Of Heaven".Hey,I really enjoyed the album. Was not expecting country after This Side Of Heaven which is for sure an highlight, was a nice surprise though.Thanks for commenting. Edited September 12Sep 12 by Henessy Lake
September 13Sep 13 Author On 11/09/2026 at 00:56, Cornishswiftie98 said:Hey Henessy! :)Glad to see 'Bass Persuades' in the Top 10, along with the album impacts for Elley Duhé & Adéla.Good chart!Hey,Adéla is having more of an impact this week as she looks to hit new peaks despite Elley's being my fave album last week funnily enough. Thanks for commenting.
Create an account or sign in to comment