Posted September 9Sep 9 TWLWARTISTSONGCHARTRUNWoC12Slayyyterbrand new chanel$[3-3-6-2-1]523Dua LipaTraining Season[3-2]231GalaCome Into My Life[1-1-3]345KatseyeHootie Frutti[5-4]257Fun FactoryTake Your Chance[16-9-7-7-7-5]66NEWMileyBass Persuades[6]179ADÉLAAin’t In LA[19-15-9-7]486MarquiseIRONIC[2-6-8]394Sarah NimmoTwo Steps Away[4-4-4-4-4-9]61012Angelina Mango, Marco MengoniCanto D’Amore[24-20-12-10]41115Chandler LeightonF Off Off My Mind[15-11]2128SlayyterDance…[2-2-1-3-8-12]61319Amara ctk100Paradiso Nights[27-26-19-13]41410Natalie JaneDance Til I Die[1-1-2-5-10-14]615NEWElyannaBOSA[15]11614KATSEYEAnimal[10-8-14-16]41711IntermissionPiece Of My Heart[25-25-21-14-11-17]61823Rebecca BlackHot Wet Delirious[23-18]21913ShygirlAlyse[10-13-19]32016N-TranceElectronic Pleasure[5-8-9-11-16-20]621NEWAngèleUne Seule Vie[21]12217Lee Jung HyunWa[22-17-22]32318AlexiaSummer Is Crazy[23-16-8-13-18-23]42427Jain, MerylFAM[27-24]22520Ariana GrandePetal[6-5-9-20-25]526NEWNetzwerkSend Me An Angel[26]12721no nahonk![19-13-16-21-27]52822Slimsoledad, EvissimaxPut4n4[17-14-18-22-28]52924Tash BlakeCologne[27-24-29]33025JainKill It With The Beat[10-7-18-21-25-30]6OUT26Myléne FarmerMy Mum Is Wrong (The Batcave Club Edit)[6-21-12-12-26]5OUT28AbsolomSecret[19-10-22-23-28]5OUT29Little Sis NoraCool Like That[9-11-11-17-29]5OUT30yaego, jsn, tamashiLife*[3-5-15-19-30]5#15#26 Edited September 9Sep 9 by Addy!
September 9Sep 9 Hi there Addy!Nice to see "Brand New Chanel$" at the top, "Training Season" as the runner-up, "Ain't In LA" reaching a new peak inside the top 10, "Canto d'Amore" in the top 10 and the debut for "Une Seule Vie".Great chart!Take care.
September 10Sep 10 Hey Addy!Amazing to see brand new chanel$ finally reached your #1. Such an exciting time for Slayyyter!Bass persuades is quite good. Very gaga the game era but I'm here for it.Good stuff 👏
September 10Sep 10 Hi Addy,"Une Seule Vie" is great. I liked "Bass Persuades" in the beginning but this must have been the song I got tired of most quickly - hope her album has better songs included. "Send Me An Angel" is a nice early eurodance song (from 1992) - a good Scorpions cover version. Nice to have Slayyyter at #1.
September 12Sep 12 Hey Addy,Slayyyter, Dua Lipa, Katseye, Miley, Adéla and Angelina/Marco all climbing in the Top 10 Angèla entering in the Top 30 👍
Create an account or sign in to comment