Posted September 17Sep 17 Last Week's Top 4 Singles► 01. Clean Bandit - I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) [03-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01]► 02. HUGEL - Movin' To The Sun [14-03-06-07-02-02]▲ 03. Jazzy - My People [17-27-26-03]▲ 04. Black Eyed Peas - Meet Me Halfway [06-04]#1 Contenders This week 🏆Last Weeks #1- Clean Bandit - I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig)Contender 1- ADÉLA- Ain't In LAContender 2- Jazzy- My PeopleDebuts & Re-entries to look out for this week 👀ADÉLA - Ain't In LA Shakira - Can't Remember to Forget You (feat. Rihanna)Malcolm Todd - EarringsCalvin Harris - I'm Not Alone Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere Lady Gaga - Bloody MaryCalvin Harris - Satisfy (ft. Jazzy) Fontaines D.C. - Marianne Trevor Daniel - Fallingkmansaray3's Discovery & Rediscovery Chart :: Top Tracks - Week 9011/09/2026 - 17/09/2026▲ 01. Jazzy - My People [17-27-26-03-01]▼ 02. Clean Bandit - I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) [03-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-02]★ 03. ADÉLA - Ain't In LA [03]★ 04. Shakira - Can't Remember to Forget You (feat. Rihanna) [04]▲ 05. Jazzy - No Bad Vibes (feat. KILIMANJARO) [02-05-02-03-06-09-08-05]▼ 06. HUGEL - Movin' To The Sun [14-03-06-07-02-02-06]▼ 07. Audrey Hobert - Sue me [03-06-07]▼ 08. Black Eyed Peas - Meet Me Halfway [06-04-08]★ 09. Malcolm Todd - Earrings [09]▲ 10. Harry Styles - Aperture [06-02-02-05-07-14-10-15-16-28-xx-29-xx-16-10]▼ 11. M83 - Midnight City [19-xx-12-07-11]▼ 12. Olivia Dean - So Easy (To Fall In Love) [02-01-01-01-01-02-08-22-20-34-04-02-04-05-05-04-03-06-05-04-05-13-13-13-17-07-25-29-11-01-03-08-14-12-21-21-09-09-14-13-07-04-05-05-05-13-09-12]▼ 13. Alex Warren - EMERALD EYES [05-12-13]★ 14. Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone [14]★ 15. Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere [15]★ 16. Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary [16]▼ 17. Bronski Beat - Smalltown Boy [19-10-17]▼ 18. Dave - Raindance (feat. Tems) [04-01-07-10-23-01-01-02-01-01-01-01-02-04-09-06-09-10-17-19-08-26-30-16-04-07-05-08-21-10-11-03-08-13-12-06-08-08-18-13-22-11-18]▼ 19. Kodak Black - ZEZE (feat. Travis Scott & Offset) [16-02-10-14-19]▼ 20. M.I.A. - Bad Girls [14-05-20]▼ 21. Modjo - Lady (Hear Me Tonight) [15-21]▲ 22. Ashe - Stop the Wedding! [36-22]▲ 23. Edith Whiskers - Home [37-23]▼ 24. Ian Asher - Boston (feat. STELLA LEFTY) [26-14-15-08-13-24]▼ 25. Tame Impala - Loser [21-36-04-17-25]★ 26. Calvin Harris - Satisfy (ft. Jazzy) [26]✦ 27. Fontaines D.C. - Marianne [24-25-xx-27]✦ 28. Trevor Daniel - Falling [35-34-xx-28]▼ 29. Michael Bublé - Haven't Met You Yet [03-07-18-29]▼ 30. Alex Warren - PASSENGER [17-24-35-xx-40-03-07-09-11-11-19-30]▼ 31. Philip George - Wish You Were Mine [27-xx-04-15-20-31]▼ 32. KSI - Thick Of It (feat. Trippie Redd) [05-07-07-11-09-04-06-16-33-xx-17-xx-25-05-19-xx-36-30-19-14-08-10-12-22-xx-06-06-08-11-09-18-15-23-27-26-38-xx-38-02-12-24-09-20-21-32]▼ 33. Olivia Dean - Nice To Each Other [25-03-03-04-01-01-01-02-01-03-03-02-04-08-33-38-33-38-12-05-16-20-24-18-21-28-19-11-09-14-22-27-40-xx-11-04-04-10-21-22-33]▼ 34. Olivia Rodrigo - the cure [23-22-17-25-13-05-05-08-14-18-23-36-34-28-23-34]▼ 35. Clean Bandit - Tick Tock (feat. Mabel & 24kGoldn) [02-08-36-24-35]▼ 36. Norah Jones - Everybody Needs A Best Friend [34-xx-37-xx-21-35-26-37-12-12-37-25-36]▼ 37. NEIKED & Dyo - Sexual [06-17-11-20-xx-26-37]▼ 38. Tiësto, Dzeko - Jackie Chan (Feat. Preme & Post Malone) [03-09-04-11-10-09-10-25-xx-27-38]▼ 39. Tove Lo - Stay High - Habits Remix [03-12-13-25-17-18-29-39]▼ 40. Blonde - All Cried Out (feat. Alex Newell) [14-23-30-40]Dropouts (9)xx Alex Warren - Fever Dream [07-08-20-24-32-xx-40-03-33-12-20-21-14-21-36-34-xx-16-28-xx]xx Amerie - 1 Thing [03-10-13-10-22-22-24-31-xx]xx Post Malone - rockstar (feat. 21 Savage) [23-24-19-28-27-32-xx]xx Wham! - Everything She Wants [30-33-xx]xx G-Eazy & Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself & I [04-07-18-28-18-39-34-xx]xx DaBaby - ROCKSTAR (feat. Roddy Ricch) [16-08-19-40-35-xx]xx Myles Smith - Hate You [12-16-35-34-20-23-25-25-20-35-xx-38-xx]xx Temper City - Self Aware [35-04-10-35-30-25-14-22-17-11-23-29-xx-39-xx]xx 1da Banton - No Wahala [09-07-10-09-20-09-12-13-12-16-28-18-26-19-26-24-36-32-xx-40-xx]#1 SingleAfter her previous track "No Bad Vibes" was held at #2 behind Clean Bandit and Biig Piig's 11-week #1 "I Don't Wanna Hurt You," Jazzy gets her revenge. In its fifth week, "My People" climbs to #1, dethroning Clean Bandit (who slip to #2) and earning Jazzy her first-ever chart-topper.Will she manage to hold the top spot next week?Artist HistoryNo Bad Vibes (feat. KILIMANJARO) — Peak #2My People — Peak #1 (x1)#1 (1) | Top 5 (2) | Top 40 (2)2026 #1's1. Raindance (feat. Tems) - Dave : 12. Raindance (feat. Tems) - Dave : 23. Zoo - Shakira : 14. Raindance (feat. Tems) - Dave : 35. Raindance (feat. Tems) - Dave : 46. Raindance (feat. Tems) - Dave : 57. Raindance (feat. Tems) - Dave : 68. People (feat. Ayra Starr & Omah Lay) - Libianca : 19. I Just Might - Bruno Mars : 110. iloveitiloveitiloveit - Bella Kay : 111. iloveitiloveitiloveit - Bella Kay : 212. Think About Us - Sonny Fodera : 113. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson : 114. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson : 215. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson : 316. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson : 417. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson : 518. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson : 619. The Girl Is Mine (with Paul McCartney) - Michael Jackson : 120. So Easy (To Fall In Love) - Olivia Dean : 121. Blinded By Your Grace, Pt. 2 (feat. MNEK) - Stormzy : 122. Fast Car - Jonas Blue : 123. Promise? - Bella Kay : 124. Promise? - Bella Kay : 225. Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) [The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup (TM) Song] (feat. Freshlyground) - Shakira : 126. Dai Dai (With Burna Boy) - Shakira : 127. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 128. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 229. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 330. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 431. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 532. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 633. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 734. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 835. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 936. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 1037. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 1138. My People - Jazzy : 1 Edited September 18Sep 18 by kmansaray3_
September 18Sep 18 Hiya!Ain't in la is pretty decent and should be on my chart soon. Nice to see it enter here.Everywhere is a classic of course and so catchy. Nice to see it enter.A great reentry for Marianne. Hopefully this time it can rally get to work here.Fab stuff 👏
September 18Sep 18 Hi there!Nice to see these songs on here, specifically from your debuts, gains and returns:03. ADÉLA - Ain't In LA [03]04. Shakira - Can't Remember to Forget You (feat. Rihanna) [04]09. Malcolm Todd - Earrings [09]10. Harry Styles - Aperture [06-02-02-05-07-14-10-15-16-28-xx-29-xx-16-10]15. Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere [15]16. Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary [16]22. Ashe - Stop the Wedding! [36-22]26. Calvin Harris - Satisfy (ft. Jazzy) [26]27. Fontaines D.C. - Marianne [24-25-xx-27]28. Trevor Daniel - Falling [35-34-xx-28]Great chart!Take care.
September 19Sep 19 Author Week 91 First Look Top 20▲ 01. Clean Bandit - I Don't Wanna Hurt You (feat. Biig Piig)▼ 02. Jazzy - My People★ 03. Clean Bandit - Company (feat. Chlöe & Omah Lay)▲ 04. HUGEL - Movin' To The Sun▼ 05. ADÉLA - Ain't In LA▼ 06. Shakira - Can't Remember to Forget You (feat. Rihanna)▼ 07. Jazzy - No Bad Vibes (feat. KILIMANJARO)▼ 08. Audrey Hobert - Sue me▼ 09. Black Eyed Peas - Meet Me Halfway▼ 10. Malcolm Todd - Earrings▲ 11. Alex Warren - EMERALD EYES▼ 12. Harry Styles - Aperture x▼ 13. M83 - Midnight City▼ 14. Olivia Dean - So Easy (To Fall In Love)▼ 15. Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone▼ 16. Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere▼ 17. Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary▼ 18. Bronski Beat - Smalltown Boy▼ 19. Dave - Raindance (feat. Tems)▼ 20. Kodak Black - ZEZE (feat. Travis Scott & Offset) Edited September 19Sep 19 by kmansaray3_
September 19Sep 19 Hi K,nice to see Adéla at 3. This is really a nice debut album from her. Nicole Kidman is currently growing a lot for me and Boys is another great song from her.
September 21Sep 21 Author Week 91 Mid Week Top 40▲ 01 Clean Bandit – I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) ▲ 02 HUGEL – Movin' To The Sun (ft. Imael Angel & Ultra Naté)▼ 03 Jazzy – My People▲ 04 Malcolm Todd – Earrings ★ 05 Powfu – death bed (coffee for your head) ft.beabadoobee▲ 06 Alex Warren – EMERALD EYES★ 07 Clean Bandit – Company (ft. Chlöe & Omah Lay) ★ 08 Dua Lipa – Training Season ▼ 09 ADÉLA – Ain't In LA ▼ 10 Shakira – Can't Remember to Forget You (feat. Rihanna) ▼ 11 Black Eyed Peas – Meet Me Halfway ▲ 12 Kodak Black – ZEZE (feat. Travis Scott & Offset) ▲ 13 Michael Bublé – Haven't Met You Yet▼ 14 Jazzy – No Bad Vibes (feat. KILIMANJARO) ▼ 15 Audrey Hobert – Sue me ▼ 16 Harry Styles – Aperture ▼ 17 M83 – Midnight City ▼ 18 Olivia Dean – So Easy (To Fall In Love) ▼ 19 Dave – Raindance (feat. Tems)► 20 M.I.A. – Bad Girls ▲ 21 Ashe – Stop the Wedding! ▲ 22 Tame Impala – Loser ▲ 23 Philip George – Wish You Were Mine▲ 24 KSI – Thick Of It (feat. Trippie Redd) ★ 25 Ezra Collective – Don't Worry ▼ 26 Calvin Harris – I'm Not Alone ▼ 27 Fleetwood Mac – Everywhere ▼ 28 Lady Gaga – Bloody Mary ▼ 29 Bronski Beat – Smalltown Boy ▼ 30 Modjo – Lady (Hear Me Tonight) ▼ 31 Edith Whiskers – Home ▼ 32 Ian Asher – Boston (feat. STELLA LEFTY) ▼ 33 Calvin Harris – Satisfy (ft. Jazzy) ▼ 34 Fontaines D.C. – Marianne ▼ 35 Trevor Daniel – Falling ▼ 36 Alex Warren – PASSENGER ▼ 37 Olivia Dean – Nice To Each Other▼ 38 Olivia Rodrigo – the cure ▼ 39 Norah Jones – Everybody Needs A Best Friend ▼ 40 NEIKED & Dyo – SexualFind out my final top 40 for this week on friday
Create an account or sign in to comment