Posted September 18Sep 18 LAST WEEK'S TOP 10: [11/09/2026]#10 (08) Olivia Rodrigo - The Cure [1-1-1-1-1-1-2-2-4-4-8-5-4-7-8-10] (16wks)#09 (04) Charli XCX - Camera [22-2-2-1-1-2-4-9] (8wks)#08 (10) Olivia Rodrigo - Stupid Song [2-3-3-3-3-1-5-10-8-8-9-10-8] (13wks)#07 (12) Faouzia - Unethical [47-29-21-15-17-27-14-15-16-12-7] (11wks)#06 (05) Ariana Grande - Petal [1-3-5-5-5-6] (6wks)#05 (NE) Adéla - Nicole Kidman [5] (1wk)#04 (02) Olivia Rodrigo - Serena Joy [6-2-4] (3wks)#03 (06) Ashe - Stop The Wedding! [31-6-3] (3wks)#02 (03) Adéla - Ain't In LA [3-5-6-3-3-3-2] (7wks)#01 (01) Slayyyter - Brand New Chanel$ [3-2-2-1-1-1]DROPOUTS:❌Charli XCX - Wink Wink [5-4-7-6-10-22-21-26-39-45-50] (11wks)Adéla - I'm The Man [49] (1wk)Adéla - Marijuana [39] (1wk)TOP 50: 🏆#50 (47) Charli XCX - I'm Afraid [14-18-26-34-32-39-47-50] (8wks)#49 (44) Ariana Grande - Freak [35-24-29-42-41-44-49] (7wks)#48 (32) Adéla - Hitachi [32-48] (2wks) *BIGGEST FALLER*#47 (42) Beyoncé - Morning Dew (Donk) [26-17-11-18-21-17-24-27-32-42-47] (11wks)#46 (46) Raye - I Know You're Hurting [1-1-3-4-6-6-8-14-21-18-19-27-21-24-24-25-30-39-47-45-41-41-43-46-46] (25wks)#45 (48) Ravyn Lenae - Handle [8-7-12-13-18-22-28-28-36-49-18-27-37-35-48-45] (16wks)#44 (RE) Troye Sivan - She's The Best [17-34-46-XX-44] (4wks)#43 (38) Olivia Rodrigo - Drop Dead [2-1-1-1-3-2-6-8-5-8-10-10-9-10-13-19-20-22-26-29-38-43] (22wks)#42 (45) Benson Boone - The Time Of My Life [25-33-22-20-27-37-37-28-33-38-45-42] (12wks)#41 (30) Ariana Grande - Kiss Me [7-12-20-18-22-30-41] (7wks)#40 (40) Role Model - High Hopes 3000 [41-50-45-36-40-40] (6wks)#39 (35) Ravyn Lenae - In & Out [38-30-28-27-35-39] (6wks)#38 (43) Olivia Rodrigo - Cigarette Smoke [35-30-23-21-19-24-32-36-27-25-24-34-43-38] (14wks)#37 (NE) Dua Lipa - Training Season (Live from the Royal Albert Hall) [37] (1wk)#36 (28) Adéla - Boys [28-36] (2wks)#35 (41) Beabadoobee - Switchblade [42-41-35] (3wks)#34 (34) Flo - Remedied [19-25-34-34] (4wks)#33 (37) Slayyyter - Beat Up Chanel$ [43-29-18-9-8-11-9-15-23-19-19-25-24-37-33] (15wks)#32 (26) Katseye - Animal [45-42-40-38-30-23-26-32] (8wks)#31 (36) Tame Impala - Loser [36-35-31-36-31] (5wks)#30 (24) Slayyyter - Dance... [5-4-6-6-5-4-5-8-15-15-14-11-15-24-30] (15wks)#29 (33) Ariana Grande - Like I Do [4-4-9-12-17-33-29] (7wks)#28 (22) Charli XCX - Persona [6-13-16-13-17-11-22-28] (8wks)#27 (27) Slayyyter - Crank [26-9-8-4-2-1-1-3-1-6-9-11-14-19-27-27] (16wks)#26 (14) Flo - Leak It [23-7-4-7-14-26] (6wks)#25 (20) Audrey Hobert - Sue Me [23-21-20-25] (4wks)#24 (31) Tinashe - Melatonin [33-31-24] (3wks)#23 (17) Adéla - Starving Artist [17-23] (2wks)#22 (19) Raye, Hanz Zimmer - Click Clack Symphony [1-2-2-1-1-2-3-3-4-6-7-4-9-7-7-7-7-7-9-11-10-10-13-16-19-22] (26wks) *LONGEST RUNNER*#21 (23) Sienna Spiro - Great Expectation [35-21-18-23-21] (5wks)#20 (25) Noah Kahan - Orbiter [18-17-20-26-13-10-8-11-16-11-12-20-20-25-20] (15wks)#19 (21) Sombr - My Body Isn't Ready [30-28-30-27-40-38-29-23-15-14-21-19] (12wks)#18 (16) Beabadoobee - Sun Has Set [38-32-29-31-40-31-16-10-13-16-18] (11wks)#17 (29) Raye, Amma, Absolutely - Joy [16-24-24-20-13-9-11-12-15-19-23-33-27-34-48-XX-29-17] (17wks)#16 (11) Adéla - Fantasize [11-16] (2wks)#15 (12) Ariana Grande - Hate That I Made You Love Me [2-2-3-2-4-6-5-2-7-9-7-6-8-9-12-15] (16wks)#14 (08) Olivia Rodrigo - Stupid Song [2-3-3-3-3-1-5-10-8-8-9-10-8-14] (14wks)#13 (09) Charli XCX - Camera [22-2-2-1-1-2-4-9-13] (9wks)#12 (13) Miley Cyrus - Bass Persuades [13-12] (2wks)#11 (10) Olivia Rodrigo - The Cure [1-1-1-1-1-1-2-2-4-4-8-5-4-7-8-10-11] (17wks)#10 (06) Ariana Grande - Petal [1-3-5-5-5-6-10] (7wks)#09 (15) Adéla - KGB [3-4-2-2-2-3-5-6-11-10-14-17-15-12-12-14-13-18-22-28-15-9] (22wks)#08 (04) Olivia Rodrigo - Serena Joy [6-2-4-8] (4wks)#07 (07) Faouzia - Unethical [47-29-21-15-17-27-14-15-16-12-7-7] (12wks)#06 (NE) Slayyyter - Crank 2 [6] (1wk)#05 (18) Dominic Fike - Wallflower [30-18-5] (3wks) *BIGGEST CLIMBER*#04 (02) Adéla - Ain't In LA [3-5-6-3-3-3-2-4] (8wks)#03 (03) Ashe - Stop The Wedding! [31-6-3-3] (4wks)#02 (05) Adéla - Nicole Kidman [5-2] (2wks)#01 (01) Slayyyter - Brand New Chanel$ [3-2-2-1-1-1-1] *4 WEEKS #1*2026 NUMBER ONESFri 2nd Jan | Church - Jade (x3)Fri 9th Jan | Midnight Sun - Zara Larsson (x1)Fri 16th Jan | Midnight Sun - Zara Larsson (x2)Fri 23rd Jan | Midnight Sun - Zara Larsson (x3)Fri 30th Jan | Stateside - PinkPantheress, Zara Larsson (x1)Fri 6th Feb | Stateside - PinkPantheress, Zara Larsson (x2)Fri 13th Feb | Homewrecker - Sombr (x1)Fri 20th Feb | Dying For You - Charli XCX (x1)Fri 27th Feb | Dying For You - Charli XCX (x2)Fri 6th Mar | Stateside - PinkPantheress, Zara Larsson (x3)Fri 13th Mar | Stateside - PinkPantheress, Zara Larsson (x4)Fri 20th Mar | The Great Divide - Noah Kahan (x1)Fri 27th Mar | Click Clack Symphony - Raye, Hanz Zimmer (x1)Fri 3th Apr | I Know You're Hurting - Raye (x1)Fri 10th Apr | I Know You're Hurting - Raye (x2)Fri 17th Apr | Click Clack Symphony - Raye, Hanz Zimmer (x2)Fri 24th Apr | Click Clack Symphony - Raye, Hanz Zimmer (x3)Fri 1st May | Drop Dead - Olivia Rodrigo (x1)Fri 8th May | Drop Dead - Olivia Rodrigo (x2)Fri 15th May | Drop Dead - Olivia Rodrigo (x3)Fri 22nd May | Bangaranga - Dara (x1)Fri 29th May | The Cure - Olivia Rodrigo (x1)Fri 5th Jun | The Cure - Olivia Rodrigo (x2)Fri 12th Jun | The Cure - Olivia Rodrigo (x3)Fri 19th Jun | The Cure - Olivia Rodrigo (x4)Fri 26th Jun | The Cure - Olivia Rodrigo (x5)Fri 3rd Jul | The Cure - Olivia Rodrigo (x6)Fri 10th Jul | Crank - Slayyyter (x1)Fri 17th Jul | Crank - Slayyyter (x2)Fri 24th Jul | Stupid Song - Olivia Rodrigo (x1)Fri 31st Jul | Crank - Slayyyter (x3)Fri 7th Aug | Petal - Ariana Grande (x1)Fri 14th Aug | Camera - Charli XCX (x1)Fri 21st Aug | Camera - Charli XCX (x2)Fri 28th Aug | Brand New Chanel$ - Slayyyter (x1)Fri 4th Sep | Brand New Chanel$ - Slayyyter (x2)Fri 11th Sep | Brand New Chanel$ - Slayyyter (x3)Fri 18th Sep | Brand New Chanel$ - Slayyyter (x4)
September 18Sep 18 Hi there!Here are the songs that I like from your chart, specifically from your gains and debuts:#42 (45) Benson Boone - The Time Of My Life [25-33-22-20-27-37-37-28-33-38-45-42] (12wks)#37 (NE) Dua Lipa - Training Season (Live from the Royal Albert Hall) [37] (1wk)#33 (37) Slayyyter - Beat Up Chanel$ [43-29-18-9-8-11-9-15-23-19-19-25-24-37-33] (15wks)#21 (23) Sienna Spiro - Great Expectation [35-21-18-23-21] (5wks)#19 (21) Sombr - My Body Isn't Ready [30-28-30-27-40-38-29-23-15-14-21-19] (12wks)#17 (29) Raye, Amma, Absolutely - Joy [16-24-24-20-13-9-11-12-15-19-23-33-27-34-48-XX-29-17] (17wks)#09 (15) Adéla - KGB [3-4-2-2-2-3-5-6-11-10-14-17-15-12-12-14-13-18-22-28-15-9] (22wks)#06 (NE) Slayyyter - Crank 2 [6] (1wk)#02 (05) Adéla - Nicole Kidman [5-2] (2wks)#01 (01) Slayyyter - Brand New Chanel$ [3-2-2-1-1-1-1]Great chart!Take care.
September 19Sep 19 Heya!I'm so happy to see Switchblade climb this week. It's very well deserved. I'm a big fan of it.I'm quite surprised great expectation isn't doing better here though I suppose it's not for everyone.Something tells me this will be bass persuades only climb on your chart. Not awful mind you but could be better I guess?Brand new Chanel$ getting another week at #1. Amazing! Unfortunately it isn't climbing to #1 for me again this week.Fab stuff 👏
September 19Sep 19 Author 15 hours ago, Sergej said:Hi there!Here are the songs that I like from your chart, specifically from your gains and debuts:#42 (45) Benson Boone - The Time Of My Life [25-33-22-20-27-37-37-28-33-38-45-42] (12wks)#37 (NE) Dua Lipa - Training Season (Live from the Royal Albert Hall) [37] (1wk)#33 (37) Slayyyter - Beat Up Chanel$ [43-29-18-9-8-11-9-15-23-19-19-25-24-37-33] (15wks)#21 (23) Sienna Spiro - Great Expectation [35-21-18-23-21] (5wks)#19 (21) Sombr - My Body Isn't Ready [30-28-30-27-40-38-29-23-15-14-21-19] (12wks)#17 (29) Raye, Amma, Absolutely - Joy [16-24-24-20-13-9-11-12-15-19-23-33-27-34-48-XX-29-17] (17wks)#09 (15) Adéla - KGB [3-4-2-2-2-3-5-6-11-10-14-17-15-12-12-14-13-18-22-28-15-9] (22wks)#06 (NE) Slayyyter - Crank 2 [6] (1wk)#02 (05) Adéla - Nicole Kidman [5-2] (2wks)#01 (01) Slayyyter - Brand New Chanel$ [3-2-2-1-1-1-1]Great chart!Take care.Hey Sergej!Nice to see the songs you're enjoying, a few of them, such as Great Expectation, are expected to climb next week.Thanks for commenting!
September 19Sep 19 Author 7 hours ago, JSG said:Heya!I'm so happy to see Switchblade climb this week. It's very well deserved. I'm a big fan of it.I'm quite surprised great expectation isn't doing better here though I suppose it's not for everyone.Something tells me this will be bass persuades only climb on your chart. Not awful mind you but could be better I guess?Brand new Chanel$ getting another week at #1. Amazing! Unfortunately it isn't climbing to #1 for me again this week.Fab stuff 👏Hey JSG!Switchblade is a really cool song, Beabadoobee's album is also solid so expect a couple entries from her next week.Great Expectation is set to climb further next week, it's a good song and the best I've heard from Sienna - wasn't feeling Die On This Hill much.Bass Persuades is expected to tackle the Top 10 next week actually, it's an addictive song!Slayyyter really is unstoppable at the moment here, Stop The Wedding! might be contending with her for the top spot next week so we'll see how that battle ends.Thanks for commenting!
September 19Sep 19 Hi Hayden,Crank 2 somewhat did not hit me, but I love numbers 1,2,4,7 and 9 from your Top 10. Particularly, Faouzia's song just reached me yesterday and it is fantastic.
September 19Sep 19 Author 1 hour ago, DaTilt said:Hi Hayden,Crank 2 somewhat did not hit me, but I love numbers 1,2,4,7 and 9 from your Top 10. Particularly, Faouzia's song just reached me yesterday and it is fantastic.Hey DaTilt!I don't think Crank 2 is as good as the original for me, but it's still very solid! It grew on me after a few listens.Faouzia is awesome, Unethical is a beautiful song that's been on my radar for a while and I'm glad it broke into the Official Top 100 this week!Thanks for commenting!
September 23Sep 23 Hey Hayden, Dua debuting!! A bop ❤️That's quite a nice run for Sombr!! The song is a bop!! 🤗Very good Top4!! 😇
September 23Sep 23 Author 12 hours ago, seltinpixmile said:Hey Hayden,Dua debuting!! A bop ❤️That's quite a nice run for Sombr!! The song is a bop!! 🤗Very good Top4!! 😇Hey Seltin!Yes, falling in love with Training Season again! The whole Radical Optimism era deserved so much more.One of Sombr's best I think, it'll be hanging around for a while.Thanks for commenting!
Create an account or sign in to comment