Posted September 20Sep 20 1NEThe Kid Laroi ft Justin Bieber - Stay2NEConor Maynard - Ain't Got No Friends31The Vaccines - Back In Love City (CR: 1-1-1-3)44Jonas Brothers - Remember This (CR: 5-6-6-5-2-1-2-3-4-4)52Big Red Machine ft Taylor Swift - Renegade (CR: 2-2-5)67Lottery Winners - Favourite Flavour (CR: 12-11-12-10-7-6)73Now United - NU Party (CR: 3-7)85Miley Cyrus ft WATT, Elton John, Yo-Yo Ma, Robert Trujillo & Chad Smith - Nothing Else Matters (CR: 5-8)96Hanson - Only Love (CR: 4-6-9)108Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits (CR: 1-2-1-2-4-6-8-10)119Skylar Grey ft Polo G, Mozzy & Eminem - Last One Standing (CR: 14-9-10-6-7-7-9-11)1211Becky Hill & David Guetta - Remember (CR: 1-3-3-3-3-4-3-6-8-11-12)1313Ava Max - Every Time I Cry (CR: 7-5-5-2-3-4-2-1-2-4-5-5-6-9-7-11-11-13-13)1410Joan Armatrading - Already There (CR: 3-5-10-14)1519Maisie Peters - Psycho (CR: 13-19-15)1612Doja Cat ft Ariana Grande - I Don't Do Drugs (CR: 12-16)1714Karen From Finance - Out Of Office (CR: 14-17)1818Emily Burns - I'm So Happy (CR: 1-3-4-8-12-18-18)19NESkerryvore - Together Again2015Trace Adkins ft Luke Bryan & Pitbull - Where The Country Girls At (CR: 5-9-15-20)2116Sigala & Rita Ora - You For Me (CR: 16-21)22NEDoja Cat - Ain't Shit2317Jim Bob - Song For The Unsung (You're So Modest You'll Never Think This Song Is About You) (CR: 17-23)24NEBTS - Permission To Dance25NEChris de Burgh - Live Life Live Well2620Angel Olsen - Gloria (CR: 20-26)2721Natalie Imbruglia - Build It Better (CR: 1-1-2-4-6-5-9-14-21-27)2822The Lathums - How Beautiful Life Can Be (CR: 5-8-13-16-22-28)2940Ciaran Lavery & Soft Sports - I Love The Inevitability Of Death (CR: 32-40-29)3023Mabel - Let Them Know (CR: 2-2-4-7-11-13-15-18-23-30)3125Jessie Ware - Hot N Heavy (CR: 1-1-1-2-3-4-5-5-7-8-10-14-17-17-21-23-25-31)32NELoren Gray - Piece of Work3326Nathan Evans - Told You So (Digital Farm Animals Remix) (CR: 7-9-14-17-26-33)3424Laura Mvula - Got Me (CR: 10-15-24-34)3527Tove Styrke - Mood Swings (CR: 24-33-38-45-41-22-26-27-35)3628Texas & Wu-Tang Clan - Hi (CR: 8-13-14-18-20-28-36)3733Jessie J - I Want Love (CR: 1-1-3-4-8-10-11-16-22-23-24-30-33-37)3832Tones And I - Cloudy Day (CR: 2-3-6-7-9-11-15-15-20-24-32-38)3929David Guetta, MistaJam & John Newman - If You Really Love Me (How Will I Know) (CR: 19-29-39)4030Natasha Bedingfield - Lighthearted (CR: 10-16-21-30-40)4134Rudimental ft Norskov - Straight From The Heart (CR: 7-10-18-21-23-29-34-41)4235Now United - Nobody Like Us (CR: 34-23-26-18-12-8-10-9-12-15-19-25-24-25-33-35-42)4331Jo O'Meara - On The Surface (CR: 8-12-17-22-31-43)4437Shaun Ryder - Mumbo Jumbo (CR: 19-28-34-37-44)4538Trinidad Cardona - Dinero (CR: 19-25-38-45)46NEYola - Starlight4736Zac Hurst - Falling In Love On My Own (CR: 36-47)48NEWeller - Shards4941Majid Jordan - Been Through That (CR: 13-21-25-31-39-41-49)50NEBillie Eilish - NDA
September 20Sep 20 Hi there!Nice to see "Stay" at the top and "Permission To Dance" debut.Great chart!Take care.
September 25Sep 25 Hey H!remember and bad habits both continuing to do well..amazing to see that. Both brilliant tracks honestly. Smashing!Still waiting to see this magnificent next edition track 😁Good stuff 🥳
Create an account or sign in to comment