Jump to content

JSG'S Top 40, #185, 21/09/2026 - it's a Carly #1 & #2. Your faves could never.

Featured Replies

  • Author
On 27/09/2026 at 18:16, Jade said:

Hi James hi hope you've had a good week!

Love to see Slayyyter debuting <3 she's so reliable for a loud banger.

'the cure' finally dropping out here and it's probably a week or two away from doing the same for me, what a run.

Hey jade! My week has been great thanks. I hope you've also had an amazing week.

Oh she is and I still haven't heard crank 1! I can't imagine it's as good as this but based on what I've heard from others it's better which is surprising.

Yeah the cure is her defining track for me I think. Amazing material.

Thanks for commenting ♥️

  • Replies 24
  • Views 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Yeah they're both her best definitely. Imagine coming up with a song ten years later that can take on run away with me though. She's perfect. Thanks for commenting 😁

  • Hey jade! My week has been great thanks. I hope you've also had an amazing week. Oh she is and I still haven't heard crank 1! I can't imagine it's as good as this but based on what I've heard from ot

  • Hey dude. Look,.run away with me will.not be the mainstay this time it was before as is evidenced on my next chart 😛 I'm absolutely gutted at that but knowing your taste in music it makes perfect sen

Hello JSG,

Great to see the climb for Fontaines DC, Marianne is probably my favourite of their's now.

Will need to listen to these Carly Rae Jepsen songs, haven't really heard much I remember since Call Me Maybe.

Loving Club To Your Arms too, good to see that still top 5 for you.

Hi James. Hope you've had a good few weeks. My faves:

01 01 Carly Rae Jepsen - Don't Leave Me On The Dancefloor | 31-17-08-04-01-01 | 6 wks this does sound like something I'd go mad for, yes, but it's only just ok/good for me. Who knows, that could change one day!
02 08 Carly Rae Jepsen- Run Away With Me | 06-01-01-01-03-04-09-03-06-10-06-03-02-08-08-05-06-07-09-10-04-10-13-17-21-28-19-16-06-09-07-11-11-12-11-09-12-09-09-01-01-01-01-01-05-08-04-11-08-10-15-21-18-24-15-11-12-12-10-13-17-18-16-16-13-13-12-13-16-xx-32-23-17-08-02 | 74 wks wow at this run! Is this your favourite ever song?
03 11 Ella Langley - Be Her | 31-22-16-11-03 | 5 wks
05 05 Rose Gray - Club To Your Arms | 17-01-01-01-01-03-09-05-05-07-08-05-05 | 13 wks
06 18 Fontaines D.C. - Marianne | 38-21-18-06 | 4 wks
07 03 Slayyyter - Brand New Chanel$ | 31-21-09-03-01-03-07 | 7 wks
08 09 Ariana Grande - Hate That I Made You Love Me | 06-07-03-09-05-04-04-05-05-04-04-06-09-09-08 | 13 wks
09 10 Sombr - My Body Isn't Ready | 38-38-39-26-18-11-04-01-03-09-10-10-09 | 12 wks
10 02 Thunder Bae - Gay Alice In Wonderland | 33-22-11-07-02-10 | 6 wks
11 13 Noah Kahan - Orbiter | 34-29-19-10-06-13-11 | 7 wks
12 07 Ariana Grande - Petal | 32-22-10-04-02-07-12 | 7 wks
13 19 Carly Rae Jepsen - Motivation | 30-24-19-13 | 4 wks
14 12 Audrey Hobert - Sue Me | 29-24-14-05-03-12-14 | 7 wks
15 16 Kylie & Madonna - Love Sensation (Afterhours Radio Edit) | 37-25-19-16-15 | 5 wks ❤️
16 15 Slayyyter - Dance... | 33-31-21-14-08-xx-26-25-22-22-22-21-15-19-16-14-15-13-13-15-16 | 20 wks
17 04 Tove Lo - DNH | 36-29-16-12-04-17 | 6 wks
18 22 Tinashe - Melatonin | 39-26-22-18 | 4 wks
19 14 Katy Perry - Watch It Burn | 35-03-02-02-02-01-02-02-01-01-05-14-19 | 13 wks
20 24 Olivia Rodrigo - Serena Joy | 32-24-20 | 3 wks
21 23 DJ Heartstring - Another Year Alone (I Love You) | 40-30-23-21 | 4 wks
23 32 Sienna Spiro - Great Expectation | 32-23 | 2 wks
24 30 Alyssa Grace - Bloodstream | 37-30-24 | 3 wks
25 06 Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere | 35-28-14-11-06-25 | 6 wks
26 20 Rose Gray - Just Be Bodies | 28-29-21-13-06-20-14-20-26 | 9 wks
27 34 Miley - Bass Persuades | 34-27 | 2 wks
28 25 Charli XCX - Wink Wink | 39-27-22-16-08-03-06-07-17-20-25-28 | 12 wks
29 11 Ella Langley - Choosin' Texas | 27-17-07-02-02-15-21-29 | 8 wks
31 26 Hugel & Solto - Jamaican (Bam Bam) | 38-29-25-26-31 | 5 wks
32 29 Jatseye - Hootie Frutti | 40-35-27-29-32 | 5 wks
38 33 Jessie Ware - Sauna | 40-33-30-25-18-19-29-33-38 | 9 wks
40 36 Carly Rae Jepsen - On Wires | 29-09-07-08-02-11-10-16-18-28-36-40 | 12 wks

Fantastic chart as always ❤️

  • Author
On 30/09/2026 at 13:22, Mangø said:

Hey James!

I'm happy with 'Don't Leave Me On The Dancefloor' being #1 cos it's the best song of the era but 'Run Away With Me' back at #2 is sending me lol

I did listen to 'Club To Your Arms' the other day but I don't rate it as much as 'Just Be Bodies' I'm afraid.

'Marianne' is a welcome addition to the top 10, I'm predicting top 3 for this next week!

Great to see Sombr stable in the top 10, deffo one of my songs of the year.

Shame DNH has taken such a tumble sad

Hey dude.

Look,.run away with me will.not be the mainstay this time it was before as is evidenced on my next chart 😛

I'm absolutely gutted at that but knowing your taste in music it makes perfect sense honestly. I'm still loving it and I do feel it will be on my chart for a really long time.

Well... Did you have a crystal ball for Marianne or what? Can you tell me the lottery numbers please 🤣

Sombr will continue to feature quite high on my chart for the foreseeable and as for dnh, don't let that drop fool you. I just have a very competitive chart right now.

Thanks for commenting ♥️

On 01/10/2026 at 13:58, Cornishswiftie98 said:

Hey JSG! :)

Glad to see the new peaks for 'Marianne', 'Love Sensation (Afterhours Radio Edit)', 'Melatonin', 'Serena Joy' & 'Bass Persuades'.

Good chart!

Thank you as always piran!.♥️

On 02/10/2026 at 05:49, seltinpixmile said:

Hey James,

Miley climbing!! 🤗

Melatonin Top20!! A bop 😍

Nice to see Motivation climbing too!!

Awesome Top2!! ❤️

Thank you as always seltin! ♥️

19 hours ago, uhsting said:

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAANKKKKKK ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Honestly. It's spectacular. Slayyyter is literally a goddess at this point. ♥️

18 hours ago, Adele said:

Hello JSG,

Great to see the climb for Fontaines DC, Marianne is probably my favourite of their's now.

Will need to listen to these Carly Rae Jepsen songs, haven't really heard much I remember since Call Me Maybe.

Loving Club To Your Arms too, good to see that still top 5 for you.

Hey Adele!

Yeah I think Marianne is the new favourite girl a lot of people and it's not hard to see why. It's great.

Ah you should definitely have listened to run away with me. It is her magnum opus without a doubt.

16 hours ago, AH Gold said:

Hi James. Hope you've had a good few weeks. My faves:

01 01 Carly Rae Jepsen - Don't Leave Me On The Dancefloor | 31-17-08-04-01-01 | 6 wks this does sound like something I'd go mad for, yes, but it's only just ok/good for me. Who knows, that could change one day!
02 08 Carly Rae Jepsen- Run Away With Me | 06-01-01-01-03-04-09-03-06-10-06-03-02-08-08-05-06-07-09-10-04-10-13-17-21-28-19-16-06-09-07-11-11-12-11-09-12-09-09-01-01-01-01-01-05-08-04-11-08-10-15-21-18-24-15-11-12-12-10-13-17-18-16-16-13-13-12-13-16-xx-32-23-17-08-02 | 74 wks wow at this run! Is this your favourite ever song?

Fantastic chart as always ❤️

Heya(h)! 😄

I would like to think that's oild change for you at some point but you can't like every song, no matter how good it is to others I suppose.

What gave it away about run away with me?.🤣 Yes I every much rate it as my favourite song ever and I do think it's perfect. For me, don't leave me on the dancefloor is as close as she's ever came since then to releasing a song that could stand shoulder and shoulder to it. It's not quite as good though but I rate both of them very highly.

Thank you for commenting ♥️

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.