Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

Last Week's Top 5 Singles (18/09/2026)

▲ 01. Jazzy - My People [17-27-26-03-01]
▼ 02. Clean Bandit - I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) [03-
01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-02]
★ 03. ADÉLA - Ain't In LA [
03]
★ 04. Shakira - Can't Remember to Forget You (feat. Rihanna) [
04]
▲ 05. Jazzy - No Bad Vibes (feat. KILIMANJARO) [
02-05-02-03-06-09-08-05]

#1 Contenders This week 🏆

Last Week's #1- Jazzy- My People

Contender #1- Clean Bandit- I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig)

Contender #2- Dua Lipa- Training Season

Debuts & Re-entries to look out for this week 👀

  • Dua Lipa – Training Season

  • Powfu – death bed (coffee for your head) ft. beabadoobee

  • Clean Bandit – Company (ft. Chlöe & Omah Lay)

  • Ezra Collective – Don't Worry

  • Sabrina Carpenter – Tears

  • Anne-Marie – Ciao Adios

  • Taylor Swift – Opalite

  • Taylor Swift – Elizabeth Taylor

  • Quavo – Trance (Walk It Down)

kmansaray3's Discovery & Rediscovery Charts (25/09/2026)

▲ 01. Clean Bandit - I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) [03-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-02-01]
★ 02. Dua Lipa - Training Season [
02]
★ 03. Powfu - death bed (coffee for your head) ft.beabadoobee [
03]
▲ 04. Malcolm Todd - Earrings [09-
04]
▲ 05. HUGEL - Movin' To The Sun [14-03-06-07-
02-02-06-05]
▼ 06. Jazzy - My People [17-27-26-03-
01-06]
▼ 07. ADÉLA - Ain't In LA [
03-07]
★ 08. Clean Bandit - Company (ft. Chlöe & Omah Lay) [
08]
▲ 09. Alex Warren - EMERALD EYES [
05-12-13-09]
▼ 10. Audrey Hobert - Sue me [
03-06-07-10]
▼ 11. Shakira - Can't Remember to Forget You (feat. Rihanna) [
04-11]
► 12. Olivia Dean - So Easy (To Fall In Love) [02-
01-01-01-01-02-08-22-20-34-04-02-04-05-05-04-03-06-05-04-05-13-13-13-17-07-25-29-11-01-03-08-14-12-21-21-09-09-14-13-07-04-05-05-05-13-09-12-12]
▲ 13. Kodak Black - ZEZE (feat. Travis Scott & Offset) [16-
02-10-14-19-13]
★ 14. Ezra Collective - Don't Worry [
14]
✦ 15. Sabrina Carpenter - Tears [06-06-05-
04-10-08-14-22-17-25-18-25-xx-15]
▼ 16. Harry Styles - Aperture [06-
02-02-05-07-14-10-15-16-28-xx-29-xx-16-10-16]
▲ 17. Michael Bublé - Haven't Met You Yet [
03-07-18-29-17]
✦ 18. Anne-Marie - Ciao Adios [34-xx-
18]
▼ 19. Jazzy - No Bad Vibes (feat. KILIMANJARO) [
02-05-02-03-06-09-08-05-19]
▼ 20. Black Eyed Peas - Meet Me Halfway [06-
04-08-20]
▼ 21. Dave - Raindance (feat. Tems) [04-
01-07-10-23-01-01-02-01-01-01-01-02-04-09-06-09-10-17-19-08-26-30-16-04-07-05-08-21-10-11-03-08-13-12-06-08-08-18-13-22-11-18-21]
▲ 22. Tame Impala - Loser [21-36-
04-17-25-22]
▲ 23. Trevor Daniel - Falling [35-34-xx-28-
23]
✦ 24. Taylor Swift - Opalite [
02-09-08-12-12-15-13-15-21-xx-24]
✦ 25. Taylor Swift - Elizabeth Taylor [20-
05-15-17-16-16-07-15-20-32-xx-25]
▼ 26. M83 - Midnight City [19-xx-12-
07-11-26]
▼ 27. Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone [
14-27]
▼ 28. Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary [
16-28]
▼ 29. Bronski Beat - Smalltown Boy [19-
10-17-29]
▼ 30. M.I.A. - Bad Girls [14-
05-20-30]
▼ 31. Ashe - Stop the Wedding! [36-
22-31]
▼ 32. Fontaines D.C. - Marianne [
24-25-xx-27-32]
▼ 33. Philip George - Wish You Were Mine [27-xx-
04-15-20-31-33]
▼ 34. KSI - Thick Of It (feat. Trippie Redd) [05-07-07-11-09-04-06-16-33-xx-17-xx-25-05-19-xx-36-30-19-14-08-10-12-22-xx-06-06-08-11-09-18-15-23-27-26-38-xx-38-
02-12-24-09-20-21-32-34]
▼ 35. Olivia Dean - Nice To Each Other [25-03-03-04-
01-01-01-02-01-03-03-02-04-08-33-38-33-38-12-05-16-20-24-18-21-28-19-11-09-14-22-27-40-xx-11-04-04-10-21-22-33-35]
★ 36. Quavo - Trance (Walk It Down) [
36]
▼ 37. Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere [
15-37]
▼ 38. Modjo - Lady (Hear Me Tonight) [
15-21-38]
▼ 39. Edith Whiskers - Home [37-
23-39]
▼ 40. Ian Asher - Boston (feat. STELLA LEFTY) [26-14-15-
08-13-24-40]

Dropouts (9)
xx Calvin Harris - Satisfy (ft. Jazzy) [26-xx]
xx Alex Warren - PASSENGER [17-24-35-xx-40-03-07-09-11-11-19-30-xx]
xx Olivia Rodrigo - the cure [23-22-17-25-13-05-05-08-14-18-23-36-34-28-23-34-xx]
xx Clean Bandit - Tick Tock (feat. Mabel & 24kGoldn) [02-08-36-24-35-xx]
xx Norah Jones - Everybody Needs A Best Friend [34-xx-36-xx-21-35-26-37-12-12-37-25-36-xx]
xx NEIKED & Dyo - Sexual [06-17-11-20-xx-26-37-xx]
xx Tiësto, Dzeko - Jackie Chan (Feat. Preme & Post Malone) [03-09-04-11-10-09-10-25-xx-27-38-xx]
xx Tove Lo - Stay High - Habits Remix [03-12-13-25-17-18-29-39-xx]
xx Blonde - All Cried Out (feat. Alex Newell) [14-23-30-40-xx]

#1 Single

There’s simply no stopping them! Clean Bandit reclaim the #1 spot with "I Don't Wanna Hurt You." After dipping to #2 just last week, they climb right back to the summit to notch an incredible 12th non-consecutive week at the top. This extends their reign as my longest-running #1 ever—can anyone actually stop them?

2026 #1's

1. Raindance (feat. Tems) - Dave : 1

2. Raindance (feat. Tems) - Dave : 2

3. Zoo - Shakira : 1

4. Raindance (feat. Tems) - Dave : 3

5. Raindance (feat. Tems) - Dave : 4

6. Raindance (feat. Tems) - Dave : 5

7. Raindance (feat. Tems) - Dave : 6

8. People (feat. Ayra Starr & Omah Lay) - Libianca : 1

9. I Just Might - Bruno Mars : 1

10. iloveitiloveitiloveit - Bella Kay : 1

11. iloveitiloveitiloveit - Bella Kay : 2

12. Think About Us - Sonny Fodera : 1

13. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson : 1

14. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson : 2

15. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson : 3

16. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson : 4

17. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson : 5

18. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson : 6

19. The Girl Is Mine (with Paul McCartney) - Michael Jackson : 1

20. So Easy (To Fall In Love) - Olivia Dean : 1

21. Blinded By Your Grace, Pt. 2 (feat. MNEK) - Stormzy : 1

22. Fast Car - Jonas Blue : 1

23. Promise? - Bella Kay : 1

24. Promise? - Bella Kay : 2

25. Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) [The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup (TM) Song] (feat. Freshlyground) - Shakira : 1

26. Dai Dai (With Burna Boy) - Shakira : 1

27. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 1

28. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 2

29. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 3

30. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 4

31. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 5

32. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 6

33. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 7

34. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 8

35. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 9

36. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 10

37. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 11

38. My People - Jazzy : 1

39. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 12

  • Replies 5
  • Views 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Hi there! Nice to see these songs from your chart, specifically from your gains, debuts and returns: ▲ 01. Clean Bandit - I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) [03-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-0

  • Hi K, nice to see Bloodstream poppin' in at midweek. What a tremendous run for I Don't Wanna Hurt You!

  • Heya! Now I'm not a massive fan of the song but the run for I don't wanna hurt you, here is impressive. So many weeks at #1 😮 Stop the wedding has grown on me a lot the last week or so. A shame it's

Hi there!

Nice to see these songs from your chart, specifically from your gains, debuts and returns:

▲ 01. Clean Bandit - I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) [03-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-02-01]

★ 02. Dua Lipa - Training Season [02]

★ 03. Powfu - death bed (coffee for your head) ft.beabadoobee [03]

▲ 04. Malcolm Todd - Earrings [09-04]

▲ 05. HUGEL - Movin' To The Sun [14-03-06-07-02-02-06-05]

▲ 09. Alex Warren - EMERALD EYES [05-12-13-09]

✦ 15. Sabrina Carpenter - Tears [06-06-05-04-10-08-14-22-17-25-18-25-xx-15]

✦ 18. Anne-Marie - Ciao Adios [34-xx-18]

▲ 23. Trevor Daniel - Falling [35-34-xx-28-23]

✦ 24. Taylor Swift - Opalite [02-09-08-12-12-15-13-15-21-xx-24]

✦ 25. Taylor Swift - Elizabeth Taylor [20-05-15-17-16-16-07-15-20-32-xx-25]

Great chart!
Take care.

  • Author

02/10/2026 First Look Top 20

01 (=) Clean Bandit- I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig)

02 (+3) HUGEL- Movin To The Sun

03 (-1) Dua Lipa- Training Season

04 (-1) Powfu- Death Bed (coffee for your head) ft. beabadoobee

05 (-1) Malcom Todd- Earrings

06 (+2) Clean Bandit - Company (ft. Chlöe & Omah Lay)

07 (+11) Anne-Marie- Ciao Adios

08 (+23) Ashe- Stop The Wedding

09 (=) Alex Warren- EMERALD EYES

10 (=) Audrey Hobert- Sue Me

11 (+10) Dave & Tems- Raindance

12 (+11) Trevor Daniel- Falling

13 (NEW) Alyssa Grace- Bloodstream

14 (-8) Jazzy- My People

15 (-8) ADÉLA - Ain't In LA

16 (-4) Olivia Dean- So Easy (To Fall In Love)

17 (-4) Kodak Black- ZEZE (feat. Travis Scott & Offset)

18 (-4) Ezra Collective- Don't Worry

19 (-4) Sabrina Carpenter- Tears

20 (-4) Harry Styles- Aperture

  • Author

Mid Week Top 40

01 (=) Clean Bandit- I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig)

02 (+3) HUGEL- Movin To The Sun

03 (-1) Dua Lipa- Training Season

04 (NEW) Alyssa Grace - bloodstream

05 (+26) Ashe- Stop The Wedding!

06 (-3) Powfu- Death Bed (coffee for your head) ft. beabadoobee

07 (-3) Malcom Todd- Earrings

08 (=) Clean Bandit- Company (feat. Chlöe & Omah Lay)

09 (+9) Anne-Marie- Ciao Adios

10 (-1) Alex Warren- EMERALD EYES

11 (-1) Audrey Hobert- Sue Me

12 (=) Olivia Dean- So Easy (To Fall In Love)

13 (+8) Dave & Tems- Raindance

14 (-8) Jazzy- My People

15 (-8) ADÉLA - Ain’t In LA

16 (+3) Jazzy- No Bad Vibes (feat. KILLIMINJARO)

17 (+3) Black Eyed Peas- Meet Me Halfway

18 (+5) Trevor Daniel- Falling

19 (+7) M83- Midnight City

20 (+7) Calvin Harris- I'm Not Alone

21 (+13) KSI- Thick Of It (ft. Trippie Redd)

22 (RE) Ayo & Teo - Friends (ft. B. Smyth)

23 (-10) Kodak Black- ZEZE (ft. Travis Scott & Offset)

24 (-10) Ezra Collective- Don't Worry

25 (-10) Sabrina Carpenter- Tears

26 (-10) Harry Styles- Aperture

27 (-10) Michael Bublé - Haven't Met You Yet

28 (-4) Taylor Swift- Opalite

29 (-4) Taylor Swift- Elizabeth Taylor

30 (+5) Olivia Dean- Nice To Each Other

31 (+5) Quavo- Trance (Walk It Down)

32 (+8) Ian Asher- Boston (ft. STELLA LEFTY)

33 (NEW) CA7RIEL & Paco Amoroso- Sexy Magic (from GTAVI: The Album)

34 (RE) Clean Bandit- Baby (ft. MARINA & Luis Fonsi)

35 (RE) HUGEL- Jamaican (Bam Bam)

36 (-25) Shakira- Can't Remember To Forget You (ft. Rihanna)

37 (-15) Tame Impala- Loser

38 (-10) Lady Gaga- Bloody Mary

39 (-10) Bronski Beat- Smalltown Boy

40 (-10) M.I.A- Bad Girls

Hi K,

nice to see Bloodstream poppin' in at midweek. What a tremendous run for I Don't Wanna Hurt You!

Heya!

Now I'm not a massive fan of the song but the run for I don't wanna hurt you, here is impressive. So many weeks at #1 😮

Stop the wedding has grown on me a lot the last week or so. A shame it's falling here already.

Good stuff 🥳

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.