Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

ohhhhh

Tracklist:

  1. The Meaning of Flowers

  2. Laymelli

  3. Gemini

  4. Never Been

  5. Blood so Red

  6. No Such Thing as Silence

  7. Deem Me Now

  8. Jenn's on the Way

  9. Beyond the Sun

  10. Tangerine

  11. Don't Look Down

  12. Faustian Deal

  • Replies 1
  • Views 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I absolutely love this album, there's been some good stuff released this month but this is my favourite of them all. It's really beautiful whilst also having some interesting developments in her sound

I absolutely love this album, there's been some good stuff released this month but this is my favourite of them all. It's really beautiful whilst also having some interesting developments in her sound (Laymelli in particular but Faustian Deal is also up there) - I've booked to see her next November in the one (yes one!) UK date on her next tour. Last time I went to see her she was amazing

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.