Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

Here is AKP's latest chart.

image.png

Many thanks for the comments from last week.

Edited by AKP
Text was slightly blurred, so I increased font size & re-pasted. No change to content.

  • Replies 3
  • Views 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi there!

Nice to see "New Trick" in the top 30 and the debuts for "Patient Zero", "Roses" and "Danceteria Afterhours".

Great chart!

Take care.

Hi AKP,

unfortunately I don't feel the new Taylor songs- My favourites from your Top 10: My Way, Marianne and Brand New Chanel$.

Hiya!

Cleveland is my least favourite of the new tracks unfortunately, it just does nothing for me at all.

Marianne falling asleep well is not what I expected again but here we are lol.

The same applies to brand new chanel$. It's had a bit of a bumpy run for me though, so I can't talk really lol.

Oooh, great expectation took a big tumble this week oops. I'm enjoying it massively.

Loving taykers newest single but it's not even my favourite from the new ones. It's nowhere near as bad as people are saying either. It's impressive to see a bunch of non fans on tiktok and the like slate the song. Like why are you even listening to it in the first place if you don't like it or her?

Don't leave me on the dancefloor continues to go the wrong way and I am distraught by that.

Fab stuff 🥳

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.