Posted 20 hours ago20 hr 1NEMasked Wolf - Say So21The Kid Laroi ft Justin Bieber - Stay (CR: 1-2)32Conor Maynard - Ain't Got No Friends (CR: 2-3)43The Vaccines - Back In Love City (CR: 1-1-1-3-4)56Lottery Winners - Favourite Flavour (CR: 12-11-12-10-7-6-5)64Jonas Brothers - Remember This (CR: 5-6-6-5-2-1-2-3-4-4-6)715Maisie Peters - Psycho (CR: 13-19-15-7)8NEPG Ciarletta - Let Go95Big Red Machine ft Taylor Swift - Renegade (CR: 2-2-5-9)107Now United - NU Party (CR: 3-7-10)118Miley Cyrus ft WATT, Elton John, Yo-Yo Ma, Robert Trujillo & Chad Smith - Nothing Else Matters (CR: 5-8-11)1210Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits (CR: 1-2-1-2-4-6-8-10-12)1311Skylar Grey ft Polo G, Mozzy & Eminem - Last One Standing (CR: 14-9-10-6-7-7-9-11-13)149Hanson - Only Love (CR: 4-6-9-14)1512Becky Hill & David Guetta - Remember (CR: 1-3-3-3-3-4-3-6-8-11-12-15)1613Ava Max - Every Time I Cry (CR: 7-5-5-2-3-4-2-1-2-4-5-5-6-9-7-11-11-13-13-16)17NEDeclan McKenna - My House18NEIcona Pop & VIZE - Off Of My Mind1929Ciaran Lavery & Soft Sports - I Love The Inevitability Of Death (CR: 32-40-29-19)20NERobin Schulz, Alle Farben & Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - Over The Rainbow/Wonderful World2114Joan Armatrading - Already There (CR: 3-5-10-14-21)2216Doja Cat ft Ariana Grande - I Don't Do Drugs (CR: 12-16-22)23NEHonne - IDGAF About Pain2417Karen From Finance - Out Of Office (CR: 14-17-24)25NEBrent Faiyaz ft Drake - Wasting Time2618Emily Burns - I'm So Happy (CR: 1-3-4-8-12-18-18-26)2719Skerryvore - Together Again (CR: 19-27)28NEShane Codd ft Charlotte Haining - Always On My Mind2920Trace Adkins ft Luke Bryan & Pitbull - Where The Country Girls At (CR: 5-9-15-20-29)3021Sigala & Rita Ora - You For Me (CR: 16-21-30)3123Jim Bob - Song For The Unsung (You're So Modest You'll Never Think This Song Is About You) (CR: 17-23-31)32NEBia ft Nicki Minaj - Whole Lotta Money3322Doja Cat - Ain't Shit (CR: 22-33)3424BTS - Permission To Dance (CR: 24-34)3527Natalie Imbruglia - Build It Better (CR: 1-1-2-4-6-5-9-14-21-27-35)3625Chris de Burgh - Live Life Live Well (CR: 25-36)3726Angel Olsen - Gloria (CR: 20-26-37)3828The Lathums - How Beautiful Life Can Be (CR: 5-8-13-16-22-28-38)3931Jessie Ware - Hot N Heavy (CR: 1-1-1-2-3-4-5-5-7-8-10-14-17-17-21-23-25-31-39)4030Mabel - Let Them Know (CR: 2-2-4-7-11-13-15-18-23-30-40)41NEBars and Melody - Commotion4233Nathan Evans - Told You So (Digital Farm Animals Remix) (CR: 7-9-14-17-26-33-42)4335Tove Styrke - Mood Swings (CR: 24-33-38-45-41-22-26-27-35-43)4432Loren Gray - Piece of Work (CR: 32-44)45NEWe Are Scientists - Contact High4634Laura Mvula - Got Me (CR: 10-15-24-34-46)4737Jessie J - I Want Love (CR: 1-1-3-4-8-10-11-16-22-23-24-30-33-37-47)4836Texas & Wu-Tang Clan - Hi (CR: 8-13-14-18-20-28-36-48)4938Tones And I - Cloudy Day (CR: 2-3-6-7-9-11-15-15-20-24-32-38-49)5042Now United - Nobody Like Us (CR: 34-23-26-18-12-8-10-9-12-15-19-25-24-25-33-35-42-50)
18 hours ago18 hr Hi there!Nice to see "Psycho" in the top 10 and the debuts for "Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World" and "Always On My Mind".Great chart!Take care.
5 hours ago5 hr Hey H!Nice to see bad habits continue to slay here.Off of my mind was good and yet I never ever got round to charting it. Oops.Good stuff. 🥳
3 hours ago3 hr Author 1 hour ago, JSG said:Hey H!Nice to see bad habits continue to slay here.Off of my mind was good and yet I never ever got round to charting it. Oops.Good stuff. 🥳I find Icona Pop to be quite reliable in their music output, even if the songs don’t always blow me away!
3 hours ago3 hr Author 14 hours ago, Sergej said:Hi there!Nice to see "Psycho" in the top 10 and the debuts for "Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World" and "Always On My Mind".Great chart!Take care.Yeah Psycho took a few listens! I considered not charting Over The Rainbow as it still feels like a really lazy use of the original vocal! But it’s nice enough.
Create an account or sign in to comment