Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

This week, Tinashe absolutely dominates with her album POPSTAR, taking up the entire top 5 and 7/10 of the top 10 in total with the rest of the album landing inside of the top 50, plus a couple of appearances from her other material!! And on top of this, not only does she land the coveted chart double with Melatonin at #1 on singles & POPSTAR at #1 on albums, Crash Out breaks the record for the biggest climb in a single week, jumping 97 spots to #3 this week; eclipsing the previous record set by Taylor Swift’s Enchanted (Taylor’s Version) - which jumped 91 places from #95 to #4 in August 2023. On top of this, we also see impact from Taylor Swift & the VMAs.

03 01 Tinashe - Melatonin 1 (x2) 07

25 02 Tinashe - I’d Rather Be Alone 2 03

100 03 Tinashe - Crash Out 3 06

NE 04 Tinashe - Popstar 4 01

NE 05 Tinashe - Brainrot 5 01

01 06 Becky Hill - Changes 1 (x1) 03

RE 07 Madonna & Charli xcx - Danceteria 7 03

02 08 RAYE, Amma & Absolutely - Joy. 1 (x6) 27

NE 09 Tinashe - Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore 9 01

RE 10 Tinashe - Too Easy 10 05

08 11 RAYE - WHERE IS MY HUSBAND! 1 (x11) 65

04 12 MNEK - OH NO!! ALL THE BOYS!! 4 10

NE 13 Taylor Swift - Pink Clouding 13 01

NE 14 Tinashe - Cloud 9 14 01

RE 15 Taylor Swift - The Fate of Ophelia 2 39

NE 16 Taylor Swift - Patient Zero 16 01

05 17 Sonny Fodera & Becky Hill - Say Something 1 (x2) 18

36 18 Tinashe - Pillow Fight 18 03

22 19 Madonna & Sabrina Carpenter - Bring Your Love 5 22

07 20 Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ 4 09

NE 21 Tinashe - Heavy Weight 21 01

RE 22 Taylor Swift - Ruin The Friendship 22 02

06 23 MNEK - GARGANTUAN!! 6 02

11 24 Becky Hill - what do i have to do? 1 (x1) 14

NE 25 Tinashe - Empty Stadium 25 01

10 26 ADÉLA - Nicole Kidman 10 04

RE 27 RAYE - I Will Overcome. 9 23

NE 28 Tinashe - Heavyweight 28 01

13 29 Freya Skye - bad taste 13 02

09 30 MNEK - MUSCLE MARYS 9 05

12 31 NOTION & Charlotte Plank - Burberry 2 05

14 32 ADÉLA - Red Bottoms 6 11

RE 33 Taylor Swift - Elizabeth Taylor 14 17

20 34 Becky Hill - More! More! More! 1 (x4) 18

18 35 Higgo, piri & Alex Bone - food 4 thought 5 04

32 36 Clementine Douglas - Trust 17 08

17 37 Jordana Bryant - Too Little Too Late 3 18

NE 38 Tinashe - Sunglasses 38 01

15 39 MNEK - REVERSE!! 15 05

21 40 D.O.D & Izzy Bizu - Careful 6 09

24 41 FLO - Leak It 1 (x1) 28

NE 42 iKeda - Go! 42 01

28 43 Becky Hill - >>>hands on me<<< 1 (x2) 24

RE 44 Tinashe - Save Room For Us 3 22

57 45 LISA - SaWaDiKa 28 05

NE 46 Tapwaterlucy & piri - She’s a Witch (Kill Her!) 46 01

16 47 MNEK - WORLD DOESN’T HAVE TO BE SUCH A SCARY PLACE!! 16 02

19 48 MNEK - THE WALL!! 19 02

NE 49 Tinashe - Flashbacks 49 01

27 50 JISOO - Click 13 04

23 51 Carly Rae Jepsen - Don’t Leave Me on the Dancefloor 10 08

30 52 ADÉLA - KGB 9 13

NE 53 Sugababes - Ghost 53 01

34 54 Ecchi.mp4 & Charlotte Plank - heaven in your room 6 11

35 55 FLO - Remedied 2 10

39 56 Demi Lovato & Rose Gray - Joshua Tree 28 05

NE 57 George Michael & Aretha Franklin - I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) 57 01

NE 58 Tinashe - Needs 58 01

29 59 Jordana Bryant & Tanner Grigoli - If I Know You 14 03

33 60 Pedro Santos - Should Have Known Better 14 04

RE 61 Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You 58 03

31 62 Carly Rae Jepsen - Motivation 23 06

44 63 RAYE ft. Hans Zimmer - Click Clack Symphony. 1 (x1) 28

41 64 Alex Warren - FEVER DREAM 6 31

43 65 Clean Bandit, Chlöe & OMAH LAY - Company 43 02

26 66 MNEK - DIRTY LITTLE SECRET!! 26 02

NE 67 Pip Millett - Soon Enough 67 01

38 68 Alex Warren - SAME STARS 10 05

NE 69 Slayyyter - Miss Belladonna 69 01

40 70 Dylan - to love and to lose 24 04

NE 71 Taylor Swift - Babylon 71 01

46 72 Olivia Rodrigo - serena joy 9 07

48 73 Troye Sivan - Party 48 02

NE 74 George Michael - Freedom! ‘90 74 01

51 75 Katy B & Jax Jones - Last Day of Summer 1 (x1) 10

52 76 Ariana Grande - oh well 6 09

58 77 Cloonee, Prospa & Tristan Henry - Good Girl 48 10

62 78 Olivia Rodrigo - my way 1 (x1) 16

RE 79 Taylor Swift - Wood 17 11

64 80 LISA, Doja Cat & RAYE - Born Again 1 (x15) 86

60 81 Jamie Miller - Babydoll 60 02

37 82 MNEK - LUST4!! 37 02

49 83 Alex Warren - EMERALD EYES 14 05

55 84 Ariana Grande - hate that i made you love me 2 18

61 85 Slayyyter - DANCE… 15 20

RE 86 Tinashe - Nasty 3 35

69 87 RAYE - Winter Woman. 2 27

79 88 RAYE - Happier Times Ahead. 2 27

65 89 Aleksiah - Be The Diva 1 (x1) 14

67 90 FLO - Don’t Break Her Heart 3 17

54 91 Alex Warren - RESCUER 15 08

NE 92 SIENNA SPIRO - Great Expectation 92 01

63 93 ADÉLA - Ain’t In LA 32 04

72 94 John Summit & Absolutely - DON’T BELIEVE IT 6 24

73 95 Olivia Rodrigo - expectations 2 16

66 96 Ariana Grande - petal 1 (x1) 09

97 97 RAYE ft. Mr Eazi - Decline 1 (x6) 152

87 98 RAYE - I Know You’re Hurting. 2 49

NE 99 Taylor Swift - Cleveland! 99 01

42 100 MNEK - CALIFORNIA.. 42 02

DROPOUTS

45 Jordana Bryant - Truth Is 19 02

47 MNEK - LADY!! 47 01

50 MNEK - WANNA BE WANTED!! 50 01

53 Jordana Bryant - Best Worst Part of Me 28 02

56 Jordana Bryant - Could’ve Been Something 27 02

59 Jordana Bryant - I Believed In You 34 02

68 Carly Rae Jepsen - After All 31 03

70 Jordana Bryant - Confetti 42 02

73 Paul Woolford, Secondcity & RAHH - Signs 73 01

74 Majid Jordan & Clementine Douglas - Best Behaviour 27 04

75 ADÉLA - Fantasize 18 03

76 ADÉLA - Boys 41 03

77 Robyn & Zara Larsson - Talk To Me 10 08

78 Carly Rae Jepsen - On Wires 35 03

80 Katy B - Everything 2 11

81 Becky Hill & Sonny Fodera - Never Be Alone 1 (x9) 140

82 Ayra Starr & Zayn - Heaven Baby 17 06

83 D.O.D & Aya Anne - I’ll Be There 83 01

84 Slayyyter - crank 2 49 02

85 Jordana Bryant - Love Like That 41 02

86 Arcando & Charlotte Haining - Release Me 2 14

88 RAYE - The WhatsApp Shakespeare. 5 26

89 Noah Wing - My mind 50 02

90 Alex Warren - CRY WOLF 24 04

91 Kolter - Hey Everybody 91 01

92 AlunaGeorge, Riordan, Aluna, Danny P & Caleb Laurenson - Best Be Believing 3 14

93 RAYE - Nightingale Lane. 1 (x1) 30

94 Slayyyter - BROKE BITCH FREE$TYLE 8 17

95 RAYE - Skin & Bones. 7 26

96 Katy B & Ms Dynamite - Lights On 1 (x4) 97

98 Amma - Blame Game 1 (x2) 37

99 ANOTR ft. 54 Ultra - Talk To You 1 (x1) 24

ALBUMS

NE 01 Tinashe - POPSTAR 1 (x1) 01

01 02 MNEK - BULLDOZER!! 1 (x1) 02

13 03 Taylor Swift - The Life of a Showgirl 2 14

02 04 RAYE - THIS MUSIC MAY CONTAIN HOPE. 1 (x11) 27

03 05 ADÉLA - PRIMA 2 04

05 06 FLO - THERAPY AT THE CLUB 1 (x3) 08

04 07 Jordana Bryant - Hopeless Romantic 2 03

07 08 RAYE - My 21st Century Blues 1 (x22) 190

08 09 Olivia Rodrigo - you seem pretty sad for a girl so in love 1 (x2) 16

06 10 Becky Hill - Believe Me Now? 1 (x11) 103

10 11 Slayyyter - WOR$T GIRL IN AMERICA 2 10

09 12 Alex Warren - WILDCHILD 1 (x1) 05

11 13 Amma - Middle Child 1 (x2) 19

12 14 Ariana Grande - petal 1 (x1) 08

14 15 Absolutely - Paracosm 1 (x2) 13

18 16 RAYE - Euphoric Sad Songs 1 (x1) 90

15 17 Becky Hill - Only Honest On The Weekend 1 (x54) 163

16 18 piri - girl in stem 1 (x1) 09

22 19 JADE - THAT’S SHOWBIZ BABY! 1 (x11) 34

17 20 Katy B - Little Red 1 (x2) 30

19 21 Tyla - A*POP 1 (x1) 05

25 22 Sigrid - There’s Always More That I Could Say 1 (x1) 28

21 23 Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun 1 (x4) 47

24 24 Olivia Dean - The Art of Loving 1 (x4) 31

23 25 Becky Hill - Get To Know 1 (x2) 117

DROPOUTS

20 Sonny Fodera - can we do it all again? 5 03

Edited by blackmascara

  • Replies 7
  • Views 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Hi there Macie! Here are the songs that I Like from your chart, specifically from your gains, returns and debuts: RE 07 Madonna & Charli xcx - Danceteria 7 03 RE 15 Taylor Swift - The Fate of Op

  • Hiya! Amazing to see melatonin at #1 for you though I am boring of it now. I will say the best is sick though. Pink clouding leading the Taylor Tracks is great though personally I rank them Babylon &

  • Cornishswiftie98
    Cornishswiftie98

    Hey Macie! :) Glad to see the Tinashe album bomb, along with the debuts for 'Pink Clouding', 'She's A Witch (Kill Her!)', 'I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me)' & 'Miss Belladonna'. I'm also impre

Hi there Macie!

Here are the songs that I Like from your chart, specifically from your gains, returns and debuts:

RE 07 Madonna & Charli xcx - Danceteria 7 03

RE 15 Taylor Swift - The Fate of Ophelia 2 39

NE 16 Taylor Swift - Patient Zero 16 01

22 19 Madonna & Sabrina Carpenter - Bring Your Love 5 22

RE 27 RAYE - I Will Overcome. 9 23

RE 33 Taylor Swift - Elizabeth Taylor 14 17

57 45 LISA - SaWaDiKa 28 05

NE 53 Sugababes - Ghost 53 01

NE 57 George Michael & Aretha Franklin - I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) 57 01

RE 61 Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You 58 03

NE 74 George Michael - Freedom! ‘90 74 01

NE 92 SIENNA SPIRO - Great Expectation 92 01

Great chart!
Take care.

Hiya!

Amazing to see melatonin at #1 for you though I am boring of it now. I will say the best is sick though.

Pink clouding leading the Taylor Tracks is great though personally I rank them Babylon > pink clouding >>>> patient zero >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cleveland. Cleveland is one of the worst songs she's ever penned I think.

The fate of Ophelia re-entering is spectacular because it's the complete opposite of Cleveland where I regard it as one of her absolute best.

That fall for brand new chanel$ absolutely hurts my eyes 😱 same for don't leave me on the dancefloor. I'm distraught!!!

Good stuff those last two tracks aside.

  • Author
5 hours ago, Sergej said:

Hi there Macie!

Here are the songs that I Like from your chart, specifically from your gains, returns and debuts:

RE 07 Madonna & Charli xcx - Danceteria 7 03

RE 15 Taylor Swift - The Fate of Ophelia 2 39

NE 16 Taylor Swift - Patient Zero 16 01

22 19 Madonna & Sabrina Carpenter - Bring Your Love 5 22

RE 27 RAYE - I Will Overcome. 9 23

RE 33 Taylor Swift - Elizabeth Taylor 14 17

57 45 LISA - SaWaDiKa 28 05

NE 53 Sugababes - Ghost 53 01

NE 57 George Michael & Aretha Franklin - I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) 57 01

RE 61 Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You 58 03

NE 74 George Michael - Freedom! ‘90 74 01

NE 92 SIENNA SPIRO - Great Expectation 92 01

Great chart!
Take care.

Hey Sergej!! Glad to hear you like all of these, Bring Your Love, SaWaDiKa & Great Expectation will probably rise next week so that’s something to keep an eye out for 👀 Thanks for commenting !

  • Author
1 hour ago, JSG said:

Hiya!

Amazing to see melatonin at #1 for you though I am boring of it now. I will say the best is sick though.

Pink clouding leading the Taylor Tracks is great though personally I rank them Babylon > pink clouding >>>> patient zero >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cleveland. Cleveland is one of the worst songs she's ever penned I think.

The fate of Ophelia re-entering is spectacular because it's the complete opposite of Cleveland where I regard it as one of her absolute best.

That fall for brand new chanel$ absolutely hurts my eyes 😱 same for don't leave me on the dancefloor. I'm distraught!!!

Good stuff those last two tracks aside.

Hey!! I’m not even close to getting bored of Melatonin, I think it’s my 4th favourite song of 2026 now!! Ahh Pink Clouding is my favourite one, my order is Pink Clouding > Patient Zero > Babylon & Cleveland!. I like them all but totally understand why Cleveland! is disliked, I just find it so funny. Also yes I fully agree with that comment about Ophelia, I’ve been hooked since first listen and if WHERE IS MY HUSBAND! didn’t exist, it would’ve had 4-6 weeks at #1 for me!! Don’t worry about most of these big falls this week as both of them only fell that hard due to such a busy week, brand new chanel$ actually gained in performance & Don’t Leave Me on the Dancefloor only lost about 5% which without Taylor & Tinashe would’ve meant it only fell 9 to #32.

Thanks for commenting!!

Hey Macie! :)

Glad to see the Tinashe album bomb, along with the debuts for 'Pink Clouding', 'She's A Witch (Kill Her!)', 'I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me)' & 'Miss Belladonna'.

I'm also impressed to see 'Danceteria' with a big re-entry in the Top 10. The biggest surprise of the week, however, is 'Great Expectation' making an appearance!

Good chart yet again.

Take care!

  • Author
1 hour ago, Cornishswiftie98 said:

Hey Macie! :)

Glad to see the Tinashe album bomb, along with the debuts for 'Pink Clouding', 'She's A Witch (Kill Her!)', 'I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me)' & 'Miss Belladonna'.

I'm also impressed to see 'Danceteria' with a big re-entry in the Top 10. The biggest surprise of the week, however, is 'Great Expectation' making an appearance!

Good chart yet again.

Take care!

Hey Piran!! Glad to hear you enjoy all of this, most of Tinashe’s album will probably stick in the top 50 next week & take their sweet time to exit!! The George Michael songs will both probably drop out next week, but the other debuts you mentioned are all going to climb next week, I’ll send where they are currently in dms on discord if you want 👀 As for Great Expectation, it’s been slowly growing on me the last 2 weeks or so but her VMAs performance finally made it click with me. Not sure how far it’ll go but hey, it was a 3/10 for me 3 weeks ago!!

Thanks for commenting :)

Hi Macie,

I knew your charts would be full of Tinashe. Unfortunately, I don't feel any of her stuff - it seems to be the opposite of the stuff I like. Hope Adéla will recover next week. 🙂

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.