Posted Friday at 01:144 days Last Week's Top 5 Singles ▲ 01. Clean Bandit - I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) [03-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-02-01]★ 02. Dua Lipa - Training Season [02]★ 03. Powfu - death bed (coffee for your head) ft.beabadoobee [03]▲ 04. Malcolm Todd - Earrings [09-04]▲ 05. HUGEL - Movin' To The Sun [14-03-06-07-02-02-06-05]#1 Contenders This week 🏆Last Week's #1- Clean Bandit - I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig)Contender #1- HUGEL - Movin' To The Sun Contender #2- Alyssa Grace- BloodstreamDebuts & Re-entries to look out for this week 👀Alyssa Grace – BloodstreamADÉLA – Nicole KidmanP!nk – Just Give Me a Reason (feat. Nate Ruess) Ayo & Teo – Friends (feat. B Smyth) Bruno Mars – Dance With Me Sam Watts – The Traitors Main Themekmansaray3's Discovery & Rediscovery Charts : 25/09/2026 - 01/10/2026► 01. Clean Bandit - I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) [03-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-02-01-01]▲ 02. HUGEL - Movin' To The Sun [14-03-06-07-02-02-06-05-02]★ 03. Alyssa Grace - Bloodstream [03]▼ 04. Dua Lipa - Training Season [02-04]▲ 05. Ashe - Stop the Wedding! [36-22-31-05]▲ 06. Anne-Marie - Ciao Adios [34-xx-18-06]▼ 07. Malcolm Todd - Earrings [09-04-07]✦ 08. P!nk - Just Give Me a Reason (feat. Nate Ruess) [29-xx-08]▼ 09. Powfu - death bed (coffee for your head) ft.beabadoobee [03-09]▼ 10. Clean Bandit - Company (ft. Chlöe & Omah Lay) [08-10]▼ 11. Alex Warren - EMERALD EYES [05-12-13-09-11]★ 12. ADÉLA - Nicole Kidman [12]▼ 13. ADÉLA - Ain't In LA [03-07-13]▲ 14. Jazzy - No Bad Vibes (feat. KILIMANJARO) [02-05-02-03-06-09-08-05-19-14]▲ 15. Dave - Raindance (feat. Tems) [04-01-07-10-23-01-01-02-01-01-01-01-02-04-09-06-09-10-17-19-08-26-30-16-04-07-05-08-21-10-11-03-08-13-12-06-08-08-18-13-22-11-18-21-15]▼ 16. Jazzy - My People [17-27-26-03-01-06-16]▼ 17. Audrey Hobert - Sue me [03-06-07-10-17]▼ 18. Olivia Dean - So Easy (To Fall In Love) [02-01-01-01-01-02-08-22-20-34-04-02-04-05-05-04-03-06-05-04-05-13-13-13-17-07-25-29-11-01-03-08-14-12-21-21-09-09-14-13-07-04-05-05-05-13-09-12-12-18]▲ 19. M83 - Midnight City [19-xx-12-07-11-26-19]▼ 20. Shakira - Can't Remember to Forget You (feat. Rihanna) [04-11-20]▼ 21. Harry Styles - Aperture [06-02-02-05-07-14-10-15-16-28-xx-29-xx-16-10-16-21]▲ 22. Trevor Daniel - Falling [35-34-xx-28-23-22]▼ 23. Black Eyed Peas - Meet Me Halfway [06-04-08-20-23]▼ 24. Tame Impala - Loser [21-36-04-17-25-22-24]▲ 25. Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone [14-27-25]▼ 26. Kodak Black - ZEZE (feat. Travis Scott & Offset) [16-02-10-14-19-13-26]▼ 27. Sabrina Carpenter - Tears [06-06-05-04-10-08-14-22-17-25-18-25-xx-15-27]▼ 28. Michael Bublé - Haven't Met You Yet [03-07-18-29-17-28]▼ 29. Taylor Swift - Elizabeth Taylor [20-05-15-17-16-16-07-15-20-32-xx-25-29]► 30. M.I.A. - Bad Girls [14-05-20-30-30]▲ 31. KSI - Thick Of It (feat. Trippie Redd) [05-07-07-11-09-04-06-16-33-xx-17-xx-25-05-19-xx-36-30-19-14-08-10-12-22-xx-06-06-08-11-09-18-15-23-27-26-38-xx-38-02-12-24-09-20-21-32-34-31]▲ 32. Olivia Dean - Nice To Each Other [25-03-03-04-01-01-01-02-01-03-03-02-04-08-33-38-33-38-12-05-16-20-24-18-21-28-19-11-09-14-22-27-40-xx-11-04-04-10-21-22-33-35-32]▲ 33. Ian Asher - Boston (feat. STELLA LEFTY) [26-14-15-08-13-24-40-33]✦ 34. Ayo & Teo - Friends (feat. B Smyth) [14-xx-36-xx-17-xx-18-xx-38-xx-34]✦ 35. Bruno Mars - Dance With Me [24-23-04-12-02-06-21-xx-22-32-35-23-27-xx-35]✦ 36. Sam Watts - The Traitors Main Theme [06-16-17-15-xx-30-xx-23-xx-09-16-26-xx-28-14-10-04-11-37-xx-36]▼ 37. Ezra Collective - Don't Worry [14-37]▼ 38. Taylor Swift - Opalite [02-09-08-12-12-15-13-15-21-xx-24-38]▼ 39. Bronski Beat - Smalltown Boy [19-10-17-29-39]▼ 40. Philip George - Wish You Were Mine [27-xx-04-15-20-31-33-40]Dropouts (6)xx Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary [16-28-xx]xx Fontaines D.C. - Marianne [24-25-xx-27-32-xx]xx Quavo - Trance (Walk It Down) [36-xx]xx Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere [15-37-xx]xx Modjo - Lady (Hear Me Tonight) [15-21-38-xx]xx Edith Whiskers - Home [37-23-39-xx]MilestoneThis week marks 50 consecutive weeks on my chart for "So Easy (To Fall in Love)." Ever since hitting #1 back in October 2025, it hasn't left the chart once in nearly a full year. It now holds the all-time record for the most weeks in both my Top 5 (22 weeks) and Top 10 (30 weeks) —and with another week in the Top 20, its incredible run isn't over yet.#1 SingleNo movement at the top—and no sign of slowing down. Clean Bandit secure a second straight week at #1 with "I Don't Wanna Hurt You," clocking an unbelievable 13th total week at the peak and widening the gap on their all-time chart record. Absolute domination.#1s - 2026 - kmansaray3's Discovery & Rediscovery Charts1. Raindance (feat. Tems) - Dave : 12. Raindance (feat. Tems) - Dave : 23. Zoo - Shakira : 14. Raindance (feat. Tems) - Dave : 35. Raindance (feat. Tems) - Dave : 46. Raindance (feat. Tems) - Dave : 57. Raindance (feat. Tems) - Dave : 68. People (feat. Ayra Starr & Omah Lay) - Libianca : 19. I Just Might - Bruno Mars : 110. iloveitiloveitiloveit - Bella Kay : 111. iloveitiloveitiloveit - Bella Kay : 212. Think About Us - Sonny Fodera : 113. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson : 114. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson : 215. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson : 316. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson : 417. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson : 518. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson : 619. The Girl Is Mine (with Paul McCartney) - Michael Jackson : 120. So Easy (To Fall In Love) - Olivia Dean : 121. Blinded By Your Grace, Pt. 2 (feat. MNEK) - Stormzy : 122. Fast Car - Jonas Blue : 123. Promise? - Bella Kay : 124. Promise? - Bella Kay : 225. Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) [The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup (TM) Song] (feat. Freshlyground) - Shakira : 126. Dai Dai (With Burna Boy) - Shakira : 127. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 128. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 229. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 330. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 431. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 532. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 633. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 734. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 835. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 936. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 1037. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 1138. My People - Jazzy : 139. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 1240. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 13
Friday at 07:114 days Hiya!Amazing to finally see bloodstream enter. It's really good. I don't get the hate on buzzjack around it. It feels very pile on for the sake of agreeing which is strange to me in the context of a song lol.I don't get the hype around Nicole Kidman at all. The song does remind me of something else too.Good stuff 🥳
Friday at 11:304 days Hi K,two ace additions to your charts - particularly Nicole Kidman. I wonder how long Clean Bandit can stay at #1.
Friday at 16:424 days Hi there!Nice to see these songs from your chart, specifically from your gains, returns and debuts:► 01. Clean Bandit - I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) [03-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-02-01-01]▲ 02. HUGEL - Movin' To The Sun [14-03-06-07-02-02-06-05-02]★ 03. Alyssa Grace - Bloodstream [03]▲ 05. Ashe - Stop the Wedding! [36-22-31-05]▲ 06. Anne-Marie - Ciao Adios [34-xx-18-06]✦ 08. P!nk - Just Give Me a Reason (feat. Nate Ruess) [29-xx-08]★ 12. ADÉLA - Nicole Kidman [12]▲ 15. Dave - Raindance (feat. Tems) [04-01-07-10-23-01-01-02-01-01-01-01-02-04-09-06-09-10-17-19-08-26-30-16-04-07-05-08-21-10-11-03-08-13-12-06-08-08-18-13-22-11-18-21-15]▲ 22. Trevor Daniel - Falling [35-34-xx-28-23-22]▲ 32. Olivia Dean - Nice To Each Other [25-03-03-04-01-01-01-02-01-03-03-02-04-08-33-38-33-38-12-05-16-20-24-18-21-28-19-11-09-14-22-27-40-xx-11-04-04-10-21-22-33-35-32]✦ 35. Bruno Mars - Dance With Me [24-23-04-12-02-06-21-xx-22-32-35-23-27-xx-35]Great chart!Take care.
Saturday at 07:203 days Author 09/10/2026 First Look Top 20 (after 24 hours)01 (=) Clean Bandit- I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig)02 (=) HUGEL- Movin To The Sun 03 (=) Alyssa Grace- Bloodstream 04 (+1) Ashe- Stop The Wedding05 (+7) ADÉLA - Nicole Kidman06 (+29) Bruno Mars- Dance With Me 07 (-3) Dua Lipa- Training Season 08 (-2) Anne Marie- Ciao Adios09 (-2) Malcom Todd- Earrings10 (-2) P!nk - Just Give Me a Reason (feat. Nate Ruess)11 (-2) Powfu - death bed (coffee for your head) ft.beabadoobee12 (-2) Clean Bandit - Company (ft. Chlöe & Omah Lay)13 (-2) Alex Warren- Emerald Eyes14 (-1) ADÉLA- Ain't In LA15 (-1) Jazzy- No Bad Vibes (feat. KILLIMINJARO)16 (-1) Dave & Tems- Raindance17 (-1) Jazzy- My People 18 (-1) Audrey Hobert- Sue me19 (-1) Olivia Dean- So Easy (To Fall In Love)20 (-1) M83- Midnight City
Sunday at 10:232 days Author Personal Chart UpdateThere is a shake up in my top 5 (mid week) , full mid week top 40 will be revealed tomorrow
Yesterday at 21:401 day Author As of this week i'll be starting a new chart format where instead of going by raw plays I will now be be using a format using points and new chart rules to work out my top 40 songs and also will be updating all with Top 100 chart runs which means that on my new format Clean Bandit have logged 14 consecutive weeks at #1 but are they on track for a 15th week at #1 here is my new Mid week Top 40 below and some new stats ahead of FridayK's Mid Week of 02/10/2026-08/10/2026 + Top 5 Points01 (=) Clean Bandit x Biig Piig- I Don't Wanna Hurt You (231 Pts)02 (+1) HUGEL, Imael Angel & Ultra Nate -Movin To The Sun (202 Pts)03 (NE) Jamie Miller- Babydoll (179 Pts)04 (-2) Aylssa Grace- Bloodstream (172 Pts)05 (+2) Ashe- Stop The Wedding (146 Pts)06 (-2) Dua Lipa- Training Season07 (-2) Malcom Todd- Earrings08 (+41) Bruno Mars- Dance With Me09 (+3) Anne-Marie- Ciao Adios10 (+3) Adéla- Nicole Kidman11 (+7) P!ink ft. Nate Ruess- Just Give Me A Reason12 (+32) CA7RIEL, Paco Amoroso, PinkPantheress, Fred again..- Sexy Magic13 (-7) Powfu - death bed (coffee for your head) ft. beabadoobee14 (-6) Clean Bandit x Chlöe x Omah Lay - Company15 (-4) Alex Warren- EMERALD EYES16 (-7) Adéla- Ain't In LA17 (-2) Jazzy & KILLIMINJARO- No Bad Vibes18 (-8) Jazzy- My People19 (-5) Audrey Hobert- Sue Me20 (-3) Dave & Tems- Raindance21 (=) M83- Midnight City22 (-6) Shakira & Rihanna- Can't Remember To Forget You23 (-4) Harry Styles- Aperture24 (-2) Trevor Daniel Falling25 (+2) Tame Impala- Loser26 (+37) Dominic Fike- White Keys27 (-7) Kodak Black, Travis Scott & Offest- ZEZE28 (-4) Black Eyed Peas- Meet Me Halfway29 (-1) Calvin Harris- I'm Not Alone30 (+21) Sam Watts- Traitors Main Theme31 (-8) Sabrina Carpenter- Tears32 (-6) Michael Buble- Haven't Met You Yet33 (-4) Taylor Swift- Elizabeth Taylor34 (-3) KSI ft. Trippie Redd- Thick Of It35 (-5) M.I.A- Bad Girls36 (-2) Ian Asher- Boston37 (+15) Ayo & Teo ft. BSmyth- Friends38 (RE) Alphaville- Forever Young39 (-14) Ezra Collective- Don't Worry40 (-8) Taylor Swift- OpaliteMid Week New Entries & Climbers In Top 10047 (+1) HUGEL- Jamaican (Bam Bam)48 (+17) Clean Bandit, MARINA & Luis Fonsi - Baby49 (+17) MARINA- Primadonna55 (+7) Chappell Roan- Good Luck Babe57 (+7) Taylor Swift- I Knew It, I Knew You59 (+10) Taylor Swift- Patient Zero60 (+8) Usher- DJ Got Us Fallin In Love61 (+6) beabadoobee- coffee62 (+9) Ella Langley- Be Her63 (+9) Naarly feat. TIMID- Addicted64 (NE) P!nk- Try65 (NE) Rauw Alejandro- Macacoa 200078 (+1) Ed Sheeran- Sapphire79 (+1) Damiano David ft. Tyla & Nile Rodgers- Talk To Me80 (+1) Alex Warren- FEVER DREAM81 (+1) 1da Banton- No Wahala82 (+1) Leon Thomas- Mutt88 (+3) WizTheMC & Tyla- Show Me LoveStatsMost weeks at #1songs with the most chart weeks at #1#Song / ArtistWeeks1I Don't Wanna Hurt YouClean Bandit142Raindance (feat. Tems)Dave113Bloodline (with Jelly Roll)Alex Warren64APT. (ft. Bruno Mars)Rosé65Billie JeanMichael Jackson56So Easy (To Fall In Love)Olivia Dean57Soda PopSAJA BOYS48OrdinaryAlex Warren49Dior (with Chrystal)MK410Nice To Each OtherOlivia Dean311GoldenHUNTR/X312PUSH 2 STARTTyla313Show Me Love (with Tyla)WizTheMc214iloveitiloveitiloveitBella Kay215Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) [The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup (TM) Song] (feat. Freshlyground)Shakira216T.I.N.A. - Radio EditFuse ODG217The Girl Is Mine (with Paul McCartney)Michael Jackson218Promise?Bella Kay219Nice To Meet YouMyles Smith220AzizamEd Sheeran1Most weeks in top 100songs with the most chart weeks at #100 or higher#Song / ArtistWeeks1APT. (ft. Bruno Mars)Rosé932OrdinaryAlex Warren743Good Luck, Babe!Chappell Roan724Bloodline (with Jelly Roll)Alex Warren665Thick Of It (feat. Trippie Redd)KSI646Nice To Each OtherOlivia Dean587SapphireEd Sheeran578PUSH 2 STARTTyla579Die With a Smile (feat. Bruno Mars)Lady Gaga5710GoldenHUNTR/X5611Show Me Love (with Tyla)WizTheMc5612So Easy (To Fall In Love)Olivia Dean5113NNevermindDennis Lloyd5114Soda PopSAJA BOYS5015luther (with SZA)Kendrick Lamar4916CCelestialEd Sheeran4717AzizamEd Sheeran4718DraculaTame Impala4619Raindance (feat. Tems)Dave4620Nice To Meet YouMyles Smith4321Dior (with Chrystal)MK4322Part of MeNoah Kahan4123The Fate of OpheliaTaylor Swift4124Talk to Me (feat. Tyla, Nile Rodgers)Damiano David4125T.I.N.A. - Radio EditFuse ODG3926MUTTLeon Thomas III3927Man I NeedOlivia Dean3828GeronimoSheppard3729I Run (ft. Kaitlin Aragon)Haven3630Rein Me In (with Olivia Dean)Sam Fender3631Where Are You NowLost Frequencies3532WaterTyla3533TearsSabrina Carpenter3534WhoJimin3535A Little MoreEd Sheeran3336iloveitiloveitiloveitBella Kay3337Heat WavesGlass Animals3338Stay (If You Wanna Dance)Myles Smith3339Not Like UsKendrick Lamar3340The DoorTeddy Swims32Most weeks in top 10songs with the most chart weeks at #10 or higher#Song / ArtistWeeks1APT. (ft. Bruno Mars)Rosé312PUSH 2 STARTTyla213Raindance (feat. Tems)Dave204So Easy (To Fall In Love)Olivia Dean175Nice To Each OtherOlivia Dean176I Don't Wanna Hurt YouClean Bandit167Bloodline (with Jelly Roll)Alex Warren158Good Luck, Babe!Chappell Roan149Thick Of It (feat. Trippie Redd)KSI1410Talk to Me (feat. Tyla, Nile Rodgers)Damiano David1411DraculaTame Impala1412The DoorTeddy Swims1313Dior (with Chrystal)MK1314AzizamEd Sheeran1215Die With a Smile (feat. Bruno Mars)Lady Gaga1216GoldenHUNTR/X1217The Fate of OpheliaTaylor Swift1218SapphireEd Sheeran1219OrdinaryAlex Warren1220Soda PopSAJA BOYS1021Nice To Meet YouMyles Smith1022luther (with SZA)Kendrick Lamar1023I Just MightBruno Mars1024NNevermindDennis Lloyd925Get Lucky (feat. Pharrell Williams and Nile Rodgers)Daft Punk926Movin' To The SunHugel927CCelestialEd Sheeran828On My Mind (feat.Rosé)Alex Warren829No Bad Vibes (feat. KILIMANJARO)Jazzy830ZooShakira831iloveitiloveitiloveitBella Kay832Stay (If You Wanna Dance)Myles Smith833Billie JeanMichael Jackson834TearsSabrina Carpenter735JJackie Chan (Feat. Preme & Post Malone)Tiësto, Dzeko736All the Stars (with SZA)Kendrick Lamar737Dive Into MeAlok738As Long As You Love Me (ft. Big Sean)Justin Bieber739Man I NeedOlivia Dean740WHERE IS MY HUSBAND!RAYE6 Edited 23 hours ago23 hr by K03
Create an account or sign in to comment